Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author (12543 Views)

Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera / Things You Need To Know About C. Onumah's Book "We Are All Biafrans" / About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by enigma3000: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Why waste ur time? ...dt man is not Igbo
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2016
We are all Biafrans but some are more Biafran than others.

The Sun will Always, Rise, from the East.
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by Nakedicome: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Biafra in the word of chief Zebrudaya is all about "i does not agree". Two years back even our president was more Biafran. but my prayer is for God to give him the wisdom to do the needful because we can't continue like this and be expecting a better Nigeria.
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by ekensi01: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
ever811:
you would have titled it..we are all bokoharamsss..cause biaferans and boko haram are same in nature..they are both troubling our country..thanks sir
that's were your problem start. you can't differentiate btw people that kill and people that are fighting for freedom. GOD HELP THIS PERSON
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by ever811(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
ekensi01:
that's were your problem start. you can't differentiate btw people that kill and people that are fighting for freedom. GOD HELP THIS PERSON
amen ooooo
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Badtman:
undecided Biafra my foot, the Jewish harddrug working tribe

When fools talk we ignore!!
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by kgr8mike(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
I thought there's no promotion of Biafra on Nairaland ?

My brother , forget the essay and description from the author

All i know is

this is Violation of

Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession/ Biafra.

It is only when we rise up to the challenges facing us that we solve them. Sweeping them under the carpet or pretending then don't exist is only painting a false picture of ourselves. It will do us no good both in the short and long run.
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by omnisali: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2016
codemaniacs:

Sometimes I wonder if the NL igbos know that northerners also have internet.

Hahahhhhahahahahhajajajahahh. Not far from the truth, we know they have internet but not many of can ........ , u know

I tot dem ban me. Wetin come happen?
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by wiseoneking: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
ever811:
you would have titled it..we are all bokoharamsss..cause biaferans and boko haram are same in nature..they are both troubling our country..thanks sir
oh, a small brain again.
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by wiseoneking: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=ever811 post. you would have titled it..we are all bokoharamsss..cause biaferans and boko haram are same in nature..they are both troubling our country..thanks sir[/quote] oh, a small brain again.
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
ever811:

Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by PhilemonObende: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
I thought there's no promotion of Biafra on Nairaland ?

My brother , forget the essay and description from the author

All i know is

this is Violation of

Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession/ Biafra.

I support you because you are my fellow yoruba muslim.
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by gabi87(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=DaBullIT post=46678198]So , if i have a different opinion about your topic , my comment is uneducated ??

See your life ahside ?? I read it , and even the author claims it's not promoting , i know the contents of the book is promoting and there's propaganda and twisting of facts there

So maybe you should stop copying to paste instead copy to learn to read between the lines

So u have read the book to know all that?
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
MILFangela:
We are not all Biafrans. Biafra belong the Igbos alone. Very soon, the Igbos would get the independent Biafra country they so much desire, and when that happens, all Igbos would go back to Igboland.
SOME WOMEN ARE DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD.MENOPAUSE LOADING.......YET MEN DON'T LOOK THEIR WAY DUE TO THE CURSES THEY BROUGHT UPON THEIR LIVES!
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by Ejjis(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
shakablaiize:
Igbos again
I dey tell u, those people are great, hmm my mouth shot up...Those people are God's own people. The seed of Abraham.
Re: Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author by omoba4real: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Is A Dangerous Game / I Thought It Was Real / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.