Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here (1411 Views)

Oracle Database Experts Please Come In / Php Experts, Really Need Your Help / Help Needed Urgently On Visual Basic. Experts Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by Diamondwriter(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
am trying to install the wamp application on my system but it keeps telling me it isn't going to run because of missing vcruntime140.dll
I have downloaded two different Microsoft c++ redistributable studio but still no changes. what do I do.
PS I use a 32bits 4gb ram HP elitebook running on windows 7
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by nke001: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
unstall the ms c++ studio redistr. and install again starting from ver 2008, 2012, then 2015 as all files are needed.
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by Diamondwriter(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
nke001:
unstall the ms c++ studio redistr. and install again starting from ver 2008, 2012, then 2015 as all files are needed.
tnx. I will try dis
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by cbrass(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Diamondwriter:
am trying to install the wamp application on my system but it keeps telling me it isn't going to run because of missing vcruntime140.dll
I have downloaded two different Microsoft c++ redistributable studio but still no changes. what do I do.

Windows7 shouldn't give you problems nw, what version of wamp is it?
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by Diamondwriter(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2016
cbrass:

Windows7 shouldn't give you problems nw, what version of wamp is it?
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by Terryi: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Diamondwriter:
check to see if ur antivirus especially avast and deactivate it before installing
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by Diamondwriter(m): 5:21am On Jun 21, 2016
so now I can't view any page I have created unless I am connected to the internet
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by CodeHouse: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Diamondwriter:
so now I can't view any page I have created unless I am connected to the internet

Install VC++ redistributable 2011 it will solve this issue, also if your web pages are in php, then you require a server, hence the need for a wamp server to view your site locally or get a live server to view in the cloud.
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by Realphilo(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2016
This will solve your problem, install the 64bit and 32bit
CodeHouse:

Install VC++ redistributable 2011 it will solve this issue, also if your web pages are in php, then you require a server, hence the need for a wamp server to view your site locally or get a live server to view in the cloud.
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by PaulErungworo: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2016
@op and any other programmer in the house, pls help me with these questions...

1. Write an assembly code program for the 6502 or Z80 microprocessor to calculate the sum and the difference of the two numbers stored at Cooo16 and Coo16 and store the result at Booo16 (sum) and Boo16 (difference)
2. In a Z80 processor what is the use of HL? If the content of H register is DI16 and the L register is FE16, what would be the result of the instruction ADD A, (HL)
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by CodeHouse: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Realphilo:
This will solve your problem, install the 64bit and 32bit

There is no need to install both, just install the right one for your OS.
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by Diamondwriter(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
CodeHouse:

There is no need to install both, just install the right one for your OS.
I couldn't find any of 2011. just 2012 and I have dat already
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by CodeHouse: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Diamondwriter:
I couldn't find any of 2011. just 2012 and I have dat already

I have it somewhere, but im mobile now
Re: Php Experts Please Help Me Out Here by cowboyemi(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Install Xampp instead, uninstall any previous server, if you do install vb 2013 or previous please uninstall it also, Download XAMPP for Windows [url]https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html
[/url]

Enjoy PHP open Source Software...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Contest: Build The Finest Html Forms / Check Here For Free Python Tutorials / URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.