Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? (7857 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Medunah: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
OK! So I came across this old thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2267541/guys-lady-ever-deceived-being

After going through the comments, it occurred to me that some guys think virgin girls don't get extremely turned on to the extent that they would want the D. Thats not entirely true, a virgin can get horrny during intense make out session, thats not the issue here thou.

So u meet this girl; pretty, hot, intelligent and all who also claims to be a virgin and you being you think its the usual lie try to get down with her.
After trying and failing most times, a day comes when ur both so turned on and u know sex is sure, then u try to insert and you find out that 'oh! There is actually a hymen there"

Would you stop?? Like for real, would you??
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by vizkiz: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
I will stop and run... Stop and run undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Medunah: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:
Very funny undecided
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by sinaj(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by ybalogs(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'll stop and nurture her to be mine forever.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'll stop and stop and stop..I had the experience some years back and I stopped..... jeez I hate that blood#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Mikylopez(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
lolz run ke...sha lemme nor tok b4 dem bash me
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by vizkiz: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

Very funny undecided

I am not trying to be funny. I don't do virgins...

sinaj:

When will you start believing me? sad

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by hungryboy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Virgins are like treasures these days,

Discovering one will be a lucky find that i'll keep and cherish and even take to the altar.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by saintdennis(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

Yes i'd stop!

Never deflowered a girl and I never will.

Here's a BIG THANK YOU to all those guys who helping us disvirgin the babes, your reward is in heaven...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Medunah: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
saintdennis:

Yes i'd stop!

Never deflowered a girl and I never will.

Here's a BIG THANK YOU to all those guys who helping us disvirgin the babes, your reward is in heaven...

Lol OK, cool thou
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Medunah: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

I am not trying to be funny. I don't do virgins...

Oh owk! Then maybe u should always let go once they tell u they virgins whether they lying or not.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=ybalogs post=46671299]I'll stop and nurture her to be mine forever. [/quote

Nurture her say she be tomato plant

10 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by csamii: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
It stopped me twice.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'll definitely stop...

Applaud her for having such a treasure...

And put on my clothes!

I was advised by a woman never to do the D with a virgin I won't marry because "odikwa very risky" destiny wise. An advice I intend keeping to the letter!

7 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Virgins are like treasures these days,

Discovering one will be a lucky find that i'll keep and cherish and even take to the altar.

You marry her and find out she is a nag, lazy and disrespectful. You should marry someone not because of their hymen but because of who she is.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by SmellingVagina: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Foward ever Backward Never! I'l fork her wella wella. Oh chineke e don cum! Thank you lord for this new release.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

Oh owk! Then maybe u should always let go once they tell u they virgins whether they lying or not.

And who told you sex is what comes to my mind when I am wooing a lady? smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
I will go and call my neighbour to D her, once SHE IS DLivered, i will take over from there....
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Medunah: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

And who told you sex is what comes to my mind when I am wooing a lady? smiley
Errr, OK I must admit, u got me here.

Buh we know in most cases, that's wat guys are after....
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You marry her and find out she is a nag, lazy and disrespectful. You should marry someone not because of their hymen but because of who she is.

Gini ka ona-akokwa? Eh? And who says that a lady can't be both

Nne, learn to respect virgins. We guys do. Flash back and remember how you treasured your dignity and how hard it was for you to keep it.

Have you seen a man that disrespects his wife whom he married a V? Talk of bragging rights for virginias.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Samakus:

Nne, learn to respect virgins. We guys do. Flash back and remember how you treasured your dignity and how hard it was for you to keep it.

Have you seen a man that disrespects his wife whom he married a V? Talk of bragging rights for virginias.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

[email] She needs the D for hell sake! I definitely won't stop, especially if we are married. [/email]
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Samakus:

[email] That's where Nigerians get it all wrong, respect shouldn't be accorded to a wife based on virginity! Guys keep getting other girls and themselves disvirgined, yet want a virgin wife? That's simply to put - wicked!

I really wouldn't give two fucks_ about it, if I was a non-virgin(which is what most guys are).
[/email]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by zeetyzin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Domislaz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
The truth is that if a man marries or dates a virgin, there is always going to be an additional respect for her from her man. But to the question, I won't do it unless I am ready to marry her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by ronald4lif(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'll want to stop but I'm afraid conji may not allow me at that point.

But I'll never find myself in that situation coz once I hear I'm a virgin from a lady my interest wanes off. As someone who's for sex in any relationship and lacks the emotional sinew to deflower a lady, virgins are a no for me. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Walexsammy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
in as much as I don't really fancy virgins cuz of past experience, i'll definitely devour the hymen grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Starlet50(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol,I was once in a situation like dat and I stopped not because I wanted to but because neighbours were nearby and I ws very sure she would moan loudly...U nid to see hw she ws begging,telling me no one has ever penetrated.Dear op,there are many types of virgins.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by vizkiz: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

Errr, OK I must admit, u got me here.

Buh we know in most cases, that's wat guys are after....

what can I say, guys like me are rare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Starlet50(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
zeetyzin:
naah...i wont.
as far as she wants it, she's sure gonna get it.
at least, no be d*** go still tear am last last?.......
forget destiny...a tiny piece of membrane cant do shii to my destiny...na f uck we f uck, i no rape am.

Baba nah u oooo

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by zeetyzin(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Starlet50:

Baba nah u oooo
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Enjoy Sex During My Period. / She Turned Him Down And Queried Why He Didn't Try Again. See Epic Response. / Attention Fynestboi.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.