Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya (29558 Views)

FG To Begin Last Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerian Fans In Russia (pics) / 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Orikinla(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank Almighty God for their safe return.
Many unfortunate ones either lost their lives crossing the desert whilst going to Libya or whilst crossing the sea to Europe.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Sahaboi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
more customer for Alabi
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by engreo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ekaabo o, bawo ni libya? Se libya dun sah?

1 Like

Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by AkumahTalk(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmm. I can see some Boko boys amongst them wey just finish their training.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Adeevah(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
idupaul:
Hard mən with filled with foolishness

undecidedwor
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by rasheedmalik113: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
welcome back to Nigeria oo my brothers sisters and children,shi u hv seen changes now in Nigeria·
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by lonelydora: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Why do all the deportees look happy whenever they arrive Nigeria? Does it mean Nigeria is better than where they are coming from? I thought they should be sad because its a shameful thing to be deported.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by opribo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
They should quarantine them all and test them for all testable diseases ebola, AIDS, and all the others we have enough problems here to take additional ones. I am sure some of them would have indulged in all sorts of immoralities in Libya in order to make ends meet now coming back home to emptiness. Something they would have stayed back here and form a formidable alliance with the various groups to get rid of all these old cargos that have ruined our country and mortgaged the future of our youths.

No youth should go out anywhere again its all a hoax Nigeria is still the best place let us stay and kill all the enemies of our country and make it great again.
The sight and plight of these ones should prick the soul and conscience of all those that have rendered our country into a beggarly nation. A land flowing with milk and honey have become a laughing stock.
Common ear infection our leaders travel out and sit down comfortably in another mans country let them treat them, SHAME SHAME SHAME indeed. If I were the leaders of thos country i will send them away let them go and develop their country. They steal our common resources and our money and run abroad to spend it with their families what a terrible set of people.

Truly it is time indeed all the various agitating groups unite and begin to go after all the looters and their ill gotten wealth in any area they are located whether in Abuja, lagos, port harcourt or anywhere, we behead them and burn down their loot so their children do not carry on from there. It is time indeed. We know them, we know where they live the youths must fight for their future NOW, We have everything we need for every Nigerian youth to be who they want to be in life.

3 Likes

Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by macaranta(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Eya..where do they start from.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by raphy(m): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Some of them use road go without passport but enter free plane comeback.they need to thank God some of them are still in fish belly trying to reach europe.
Nigerians are fighting for survival..
Welcome back to apc country
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Chijosky(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2016
they came back at the wrong time
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by tellwisdom: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Are they going or coming?? sad
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by habsydiamond(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Welcome back to the land of negative change
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Comeandcollect: 1:13am On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin
I wonder what this guys dey find inside the booklet

Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by roymary: 2:54am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The bad part be say the country come worse pass the way e be when dem comot.

DAFUQ they gonna do. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by afolabiremix(m): 4:28am On Jun 18, 2016
I dnt think thr`s any country that u ill find nigerian in the worlday God help this country
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by afolabiremix(m): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2016
I dont think thr`s a country u ill find nigerian in the whole world may God help this country
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by afolabiremix(m): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2016
I dont think thr`s a country u ill not find nigerian in the whole world may God help this country
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by riczy(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Searchn for greener pastures obviously nt in Libya, they needed to cross to Italy!

2 Likes

Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Opiletool(m): 5:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Yet our Government finds it hard to deport the Fulani killers whom they claim are from Lybia. smh
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by omonosakhare(m): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2016
[b]Welcome back home brothers[/b]
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Godson201333(m): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Comeandcollect:
grin grin
I wonder what this guys dey find inside the booklet

I think the Nema official is cross checking name of arrivals and the guy is trying to confirm,if his name was listed.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2016
lacasera14:
But wetin dem go find for Libya sef? Nigerians Una too waka Libya and Nigeria which one better pass.
Without doubt... Libya
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by 124mumsy: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2016
lacasera14:
But wetin dem go find for Libya sef? Nigerians Una too waka Libya and Nigeria which one better pass.
why you go take Libya take compare Nigeria, my guy go read about the country well oh! even with their hard time after the death of Gaddafi they are still better off, beside it is a short cut to Europe, things did not just go okay with this deportees
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by 124mumsy: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2016
opribo:
They should quarantine them all and test them for all testable diseases ebola, AIDS, and all the others we have enough problems here to take additional ones. I am sure some of them would have indulged in all sorts of immoralities in Libya in order to make ends meet now coming back home to emptiness. Something they would have stayed back here and form a formidable alliance with the various groups to get rid of all these old cargos that have ruined our country and mortgaged the future of our youths.

No youth should go out anywhere again its all a hoax Nigeria is still the best place let us stay and kill all the enemies of our country and make it great again.
The sight and plight of these ones should prick the soul and conscience of all those that have rendered our country into a beggarly nation. A land flowing with milk and honey have become a laughing stock.
Common ear infection our leaders travel out and sit down comfortably in another mans country let them treat them, SHAME SHAME SHAME indeed. If I were the leaders of thos country i will send them away let them go and develop their country. They steal our common resources and our money and run abroad to spend it with their families what a terrible set of people.

Truly it is time indeed all the various agitating groups unite and begin to go after all the looters and their ill gotten wealth in any area they are located whether in Abuja, lagos, port harcourt or anywhere, we behead them and burn down their loot so their children do not carry on from there. It is time indeed. We know them, we know where they live the youths must fight for their future NOW, We have everything we need for every Nigerian youth to be who they want to be in life.
my bro if you get opportunity to travel Europe u no go go
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by dahmie2013: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls quarantine dem o! We ought 2 have learnt our lessons 4rm ebola.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Jakama90(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2016
asala1:
They went hustling i guess. Most of them will be confused, they will just be wondering what next. Some may be in debt, thinking they will make it big travelling abroad.
Life goes on... Na travel and see.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Jakama90(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=StepTwo post=46673396]when they see food chop now na to begin boast how dem don go overseas.[/quote
It is not easy bro.... Just to cross imigration: you that is talking will pee on ur body.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Earth2Metahuman: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2016
ismokeweed:

Without doubt... Libya
stop smoking weed.

Have you lived in lybia to come to that conclusion

#SelfHate

I have travelled far and wide this African continent, and I can tell you Nigeria is still the best country in Africa.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Earth2Metahuman: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2016
lonelydora:
Why do all the deportees look happy whenever they arrive Nigeria? Does it mean Nigeria is better than where they are coming from? I thought they should be sad because its a shameful thing to be deported.

being deported is not something to be ashamed.
Why do Nigerians love attaching shame to everything meaningless self.

No wonder some people would rather die than get deported.
Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
stop smoking weed.

Have you lived in lybia to come to that conclusion

#SelfHate

I have travelled far and wide this African continent, and I can tell you Nigeria is still the best country in Africa.
I gave my opinion. Why you wan tear your pant? Mr traveller. Smelly villager. Na only you don travel. An average Libyan citizen is better than an average Nigerian. Oya kill Ya self. Ewu ikere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trip To Aba / Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic / Photo Of Kano City In The 1950's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.