Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Maya Modelling And Texturing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Maya Modelling And Texturing (1219 Views)

Long term Texturing And Rendering Offer urgent / Sketchup, 3ds Max, Maya, Modo, Cinema 4d Automatic Presets / Where Can I Download 3D Modelling And Animation Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maya Modelling And Texturing by olansart(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
modelling and texturing with maya

2 Likes

Re: Maya Modelling And Texturing by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
The dirt on d Bikez exhaust got me. Super.
Seeing works like this, makes one want to be in every field of CG.
Hard surface modeling, hard surface modelling .....how many times i called u...
Re: Maya Modelling And Texturing by olansart(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
you make me laugh
Re: Maya Modelling And Texturing by reidkrugger(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
these guys above me go mk me go back to modelling o. nice work.

1 Like

Re: Maya Modelling And Texturing by cgniyi(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Great stuff! Especially the texture work.

1 Like

Re: Maya Modelling And Texturing by reidkrugger(m): 2:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Only thing is that the pose is kinda unnatural but its ok. Next time when you pose an Evil bike such as this one and in that pose, consider squashing the tube a bit, to show weight. Even if na small tintili. wink@CGniyi, i see and hail you o. how every boss?
Re: Maya Modelling And Texturing by cgniyi(m): 4:13am On Jun 19, 2016
@reidkrugger Still very much around o. I'm always inspired by the works of everyone here. Just been too lazy to do anything undecided
Re: Maya Modelling And Texturing by olansart(m): 5:38am On Jun 19, 2016
@reidkrugger thanks ur advice noted

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Resource Pack For Iclone 3D / Nairaland Cartoon Thread / I Need 3D Motion Graphics And Modelling Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.