Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Experience With A Girl (true Life Story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Girl (true Life Story) (1589 Views)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Girl (true Life Story) by stexsy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
THE STORY AM ABOUT TO SHARE IS FOR ALL GIRLS WHO FEELS THAT ANY GUY THAT NEEDS HER ATTENTION WANTS TO ASK HER OUT. (True Life Story)

This happened to me last week, there is an uncompleted building allong my street, the building shares a small fence with a bungallow occupied by the landlord and few tenants, anytime i pass by the uncompleted building i kept seeing snakes on either the fence or the gate (not everyday, though but at least thrice a week).

So one day, i decided to inform the occupants of the bungallow of what i have been seeing so that they can be carefull or possibly do something about the snakes. On getting to the compound I knocked the gate severally but no one opened so i left. On tuesday (this week), i wanted passing by the compound again, i saw a young girl of about 24years coming out of the compound, since she was coming towards my direction, i decided to wait so i can talk to her about what i have been seeing. When she got to where i was, i greeted her but she did not even look at my direction but i did not give up, i told her " excuse me my sister, i dont want to ask you out but i have an information for you but she still ignored me, i stood there like a goat and wished the ground should just open and swallow me being that the attention of some passerby was now heavily on me, infact some guys repairing generator around the vicinity started laughing but i just smiled and left.

Now, this afternoon as i was about going to the market, i observed from afar a crowd gathering opposite the girl's compound. When i went closer, i observed that the gate i have never seen open was thrown wide open. I asked someone around what the problem is and he told me that someone in the compound was bitten by a snake the previous night ( a boy), i asked if the boy is related to a certain fair tall girl living in the compound and the answer was a YES. The guy told me that the girl parents packed into the compound just two week ago.

When i left the place, a lot of thoughts flashed through my mind, what if she did not ignore me, what if ........... and more what If (s).

Girls, don't look down on people, be polite and act maturely.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl (true Life Story) by Unlimited22: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Op say the truth, u bin Wan use that opportunity ask am at. Or at least build foundation. cool cool cool
Re: My Experience With A Girl (true Life Story) by Nova15: 4:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Yeah, some girls can be just stupid.
Re: My Experience With A Girl (true Life Story) by tayo60(f): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Some girls are like that thinking d guy wants to ask them out mere hearing "Excuse me, sis"

(1) (Reply)

First Aid Box Sales And Delivery At Mike & Meg Medical Logistics, Lagos / 6 Things Married Couples Always Let Go Of To Remain Happy / Gift Ideas For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.