Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? (5867 Views)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / 5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello pals I dont know if I'm posting on right lane but there's this girl i have been scoping for about 8 months now, but she has been giving too many mixed signals. She is a jambito who came to stay with her elder siter close to my working place. Anytime I and my team are working she is alwaying peeping@me from the second floor of their appartment. Most times she do come to charge her Lappy cux we normally swith on gen247 and thats when we do chat. She is Slim- Light Complexiond- Tall- intelligent-Technically inclind-social-Good communication skills-infact she has all desciption of the kind of girl I would like to settle with... But.... There is this Tribal Marks on her face that makes me ask God Why naaaaa dis forkup. So after a long twisted tale last week tuesday she finally came to my Nest. I had convinced her to stayon for a week. As I assisted her draft jones to tell her sis.while me too I requested a fellow to sit for me 2weeks while he gets it back too soon. So Long story short.... Said She is still virgin bla bla, the I requested to comfirm d 19 yr old virgin which turned out to be lie from pit of hell. So i bang and bang eeeee? I have never tasted something as sweet as this special one b4 ! She is also a good cook! Meeeeen, na house arrest we give our selves till I notice sperm stop comming from my dickson but I was happy as I stayed longer till we were done but now the question I am asking my Biologist or Docs in d house is: Can a Man Sperm finish under a week banging?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Ragnar55: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Holy shi!t... Damn....grin OP you are too much infact double twale for you......undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hahaha. Na this type of story I dey like hear. Hope u did not knack her away so she won't visit ER. grin

Anyway: were are the Docs here, oya cum epp man pikin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by histemple: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sperm counts can't be exhausted, however it is possible you took alchohol or any other toxic substance before the act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by obiorathesubtle: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin shït!
Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Joygalore(f): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin

This is hilarious.
No matter how often a man chooses to pleasure himself,his body can never stop producing sperm.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
histemple:
Sperm counts can't be exhausted, however it is possible you took alchohol or any other toxic substance before the act.
No Sire, I didnt take anyhard stuff. just normal beer. Just dat after day2 d quantity of my cannon kept decreasing till no more bullet to shoot. Am bit scared. To report myself to Doc too soon. Thansk.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Day11(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
When sperm bank is empty, you can refill it by drinking a bottle of spiner.

Mo-ron am fasting, dis an holy month.

#runs back to my prayer mat#

7 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
VaginaTerrorist lipsrsealed
what an amazing moniker lipsrsealed. you're definitely keeping up to the name cheesy ..
Btw, men never run out of fluid tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Cadamlk: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin Dont be scared, it is normal because you have exhausted the seminal fluid in your seminal vesicle. All you have to do is to give it some days for your body to produce a fresh one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by falconey(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
lwkm tear my belle!

2 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by pussypounder(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Joygalore:
grin

This is hilarious.
No matter how often a man chooses to pleasure himself,his body can never stop producing sperm.

shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by toocutehector(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
I decided to fucck after reading this.

Op

5 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Medunah: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Lol, this is funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by iaamxavier(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2016
op yes for a certain period of time usually two days it takes 4wks for each sperm cell to be formed or more so the reason u dinnt see sperm was due to lack of protein and or u over banged the girl!

5 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by deeplow: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Yes, your tank can be empty. If you are having marathon sex, it would get to a point where your ejaculation is just air and a drop of water-like fluid. It takes days to produce sperm, there is no way it won't dry up, if you ejaculate like 8 times in a day.

At the point where this happens, it is advised to stop and let the body rest.

6 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Olasco93: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks to those who have given OP hope with their encouraging comments. He as been thinking ''the girl has tied his oddorrifferrous destiny under the Sea.''
This is what happens when you are guilty in Motive, Words and Action.
#OP you need Jesus... for the time to persist on evil act is short.

6 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by jargonzboi(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2016
IMPOSSICANT..!

3 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by photoshoot(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2016
So Long story short.... Said She is still virgin bla bla, the I requested to comfirm d 19 yr old virgin which turned out to be lie from pit of hell. So i bang and bang eeeee? I have never tasted something as sweet as this special one b4 !

cheesy grin girls and lies sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by histemple: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
No Sire, I didnt take anyhard stuff. just normal beer. Just dat after day2 d quantity of my cannon kept decreasing till no more bullet to shoot. Am bit scared. To report myself to Doc too soon. Thansk.

Oga Beer is alchohol also

5 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by NnamdiN: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2016
forget it bro, she has taken your destiny grin

1 Like

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by CircleOfWilis: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Ur blokos sef fit lost walàhi, once sperm finißh na urine u go dey emit before ur blokos go varnish..

5 Likes

Re: Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? by Joygalore(f): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2016

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition / I Have Been Having Three-Some Sex With My Wife And Friend For Five Years Now / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.