Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? (4679 Views)

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Diamondqueen(f): 1:06am On Jun 18, 2016
So I've heard about this a lot and I think it is true. A guy would meet a girl and try to woo her to bed but unfortunately, she turns out to be what you didn't expect. She refuses to go out with you not to talk less of visiting you. She even hardly gives you her time. And then when you try harder to get this kind of chick to bed you end up falling in love. Why is it so?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by xross(m): 1:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Not all the time

Sometimes we tag along just enough to tame the wildling
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2016
No offense: I guess you're one type of it and you discovered dat ur toaster has fallen in love.
Well it happens sometimes. cos a guy will persist on you to let u knw he really wants u. But unfortunately, a weak guy will fall in luv in such situation.
Perhaps, it is just a "crush on"
But seriously, he's a weak dude.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:26am On Jun 18, 2016
I really don't know...

Meanwhile, check my signature...

If ur interested. Matured minds pls, esp. Married people. Nairaland let's do this...
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by jorion(m): 3:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Why the generalization.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2016
jorion:
Why the generalization.
i think it applies to all guys.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2016
@@@DaimondQueen. You wrong Oh. Any experience in life is based on personalization. You can't say because a guy is dying for you (because of ur beauty) that means all guyz are after the ladies' beauty "Nooooo". It doesn't happen like that. Most guyz detest chasing a "too beautiful girl" and they will give you reasonz.

#NoLoveLustButLoveFound

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2016
Men only want what they can't have. Once they have you, then they will lose interest.

Jay-Z cheats on Beyonce. Every man want to fukk wit her except him. Because he HAS her already.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Men only want what they can't have. Once they have you, then they will lose interest.

Jay-Z cheats on Beyonce. Every man want to fukk wit her except him. Because he HAS her already.

Sweetheart, I red ur Peronal message on ur profile. What you've just said correlate with it. You seem to be in some stuff wit a guy(s) which you don't lyk. But lemme tell you, if you continue generalizing yo exprienc wit guyz, mehn, u will see a honest guy and bullshit him. if care is not taking, u may even see ur hubby as one.

Pls, stayUp, see clear. Malady

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
grin Some niggas r quite cautious,dey b counting yuh f*ck ups n b waiting 4u,till d day u wld fall,den dey wld chew u like raw tomatoe,n leave u wondering wia d so called love went....
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

Sweetheart, I red ur Peronal message on ur profile. What you've just said correlate with it. You seem to be in some stuff wit a guy(s) which you don't lyk. But lemme tell you, if you continue generalizing yo exprienc wit guyz, mehn, u will see a honest guy and bullshit him. if care is not taking, u may even see ur hubby as one.

Pls, stayUp, see clear. Malady

I have enough experience with men. You are not talking to a young woman here. Trust me, men only want what they can't have. When they have it, they drop it and look for the next challenge.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I have enough experience with men. You are not talking to a young woman here. Trust me, men only want what they can't have. When they have it, they drop it and look for the next challenge.

Do you also play hard-to-get with them, as d topic says

Cos if that's the Case, and they fool in love with you, dat love na temporary, bliv me.

And if you still stand on your claim, how would you know a man that really wants a sincere relationship wit u?
If u're in charge, how would you choose a man for urslef??

Cos am kindof (....) Abt ur claim here.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

Do you also play hard-to-get with them, as d topic says

Cos if that's the Case, and they fool in love with you, dat love na temporary, bliv me.

And if you still stand on your claim, how would you know a man that really wants a sincere relationship wit u?
If u're in charge, how would you choose a man for urslef??

Cos am kindof (....) Abt ur claim here.

I don't play games. Games are for children. I would never choose to be wit a man again. I don't need the hassle. I already found a man I love and he choose some other ho. Whatever. Some people just aren't meant to be wit partners. I am testament to that.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2016
True love doesn't exist. It's lust and infatuation that is existing now. You can only find true love in Jesus Christ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Headlesschicken post=46776083] grin Some niggas r quite cautious,dey b counting yuh f*ck ups n b waiting 4u,till d day u wld fall,den dey wld chew u like raw tomatoe,n leave u wondering wia d so called love went....[quote]

You did not talk like a man. I will ask you 2 Questn 1: Is that how you treat all the girls/ladies/women you've met?

Questn2: check ur mind, are you not worried about the kind of woman u gonna marry in future, based on wat Is happening nowadays??

See, a woman will neva stop on one man until she gets to her final destination.

What @@Foolinlove is calimin now, I bet she neva gets to her final destination (dats if she a spinster)

So all this that u pple are sayin, mehn, I don't buy it at all.

#noQuarellJustsharingContribution
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=abbeyology88 post=46777678][/quote]

I am a spinster, and I will never reach marriage. So what? God has rejects, too. Am already too old. You blaming me because I dint wanna settle for a cheater?
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=foolinlove post=46777464]

I don't play games. Games are for children. I would never choose to be wit a man again. I don't need the hassle. I already found a man I love and he choose some other ho. Whatever. Some people just aren't meant to be wit partners. I am testament to that.[quote]

Hmmnn. There a world I just rememba now dat goes thus: the past came calling.
#pls, noquarel Oooh

But I think, u ar right on that statement "some ppl jst aren't meant 2b wit partners"
I've seen a lot and I av witnessed it (many)
Mayb u are right anyway.
One thin is, no matter how it is, partner or no partner, one must have seeds on earth (children).
Now, again, partna or no partna, the one who one bears d seeds for is the person's partna.
But, I don't judge ppl, u ar d one who know urself well.

#noquarel
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by quickberry(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=lilyqueen post=46777604]True love doesn't exist. It's lust and infatuation that is existing now. You can only find true love in Jesus Christ [quote]

Sweetheart. Have you ever been heart broken by a guy(s)?
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by jorion(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2016
don't know about you all but i hate that hardto get shit. i am not the type to play touchy feely with just any girl. so when i summon the courage to tell you how i feel and you start playing gams, i will walk away and never look back. no matter how attracted i was to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=abbeyology88 post=46778136][/quote]

No

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=lilyqueen post=46778189]
No [quote]
Love has never hurt u b4. So why are you Condemning Love then
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2016
jorion:
don't know about you all but i hate that hardto get shit. i am not the type to play touchy feely with just any girl. so when i summon the courage to tell you how i feel and you start playing gams, i will walk away and never look back. no matter how attracted i was to you.

Bro. Ur head dey there Jare.
I approach u, u play hard to get and u think say I go dey 4low u up and down till d thing turns to love feeling (as the poster asked), for where?
Na she go dey fall for me later when I package myself.

Na small boy go dey do dat stuff.

Bless u bro.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=abbeyology88 post=46778354][/quote]

I've seen different people with different experiences

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by baranzy(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Men can play so cool with all seriousness chasing a girl for 2 whole years just to get a taste of ur punny so dnt get carried away wt ur hard to get feelings...some can even go to the lenght of paying bride price...once the ice is broken they step away.....your hard to get makes u a target for a bet betweening guyz......there is a big difference between hard to get and hard to sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I am a spinster, and I will never reach marriage. So what? God has rejects, too. Am already too old. You blaming me because I dint wanna settle for a cheater?

No No NO, mehn! I don't blame/judge pple.
It is ur choice. What u said early on is wat I didn't take. Dat "all men...." I am against generalization.

U shld av said: all the men u av met.

Dat ur decision not 2get to marriage is not good. Not gud @all.

And u think u 2 old? Dats funny. Well, since I don't knw ur age, I won't talk abt dat.
Wat I knw is wen d God-sent man comes ur way, It seems u aint gonna give in, dats wen ur decision becomes a sin.

But all I jst knw Is dat, u 'go born baby na' and d fada of ur child(ren) is ur man weda u like it or not.

So, indirectly, u av chosen a partner.

But, damn it! U 2 old 4 wetin? Ur mr. Right won't even see dat wen he give am chance for d love.

If u decide not to go marriage and not to want a child, dat is (.....silence....).

Pls, rethink.

#noquarel
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

I've seen different people with different experiences
Are u in a relationship? Sorry 4 asking.
#noquarel
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Owliver(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

is this supposed to be a kind of big revelation?

not just men, every living being or organism wants what it does not have. that's why it's called want cos you never had it.

wants are insatiable remember? it applies to everyone. so step down.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
baranzy:
Men can play so cool with all seriousness chasing a girl for 2 whole years just to get a taste of ur punny so dnt get carried away wt ur hard to get feelings...some can even go to the lenght of paying bride price...once the ice is broken they step away.....your hard to get makes u a target for a bet betweening guyz......there is a big difference between hard to get and hard to sex.

U are right and wrong.
Right in d sense dat some could chase d woman for dat long just to get into her stuff, but am very sure u aint gat fact abt dat.

Wrong in d sense dat u used "Men" as an example, why don't u use "boys/small boys/guyz?"

Cos saying MEN is like calling a cashier an ACCOUNT.

No matter how old a Cashier is, if he/she like make him senior the Accountant with 10yrs, the ACCOUNT is the Superior.
So not all men deserves d tag "men"
If a man as u said does dat, he aint a man 2me
Why would u say u b man and u spent 1yr not 2 ralk of 2yrs chasin a womn jst 2 get in2 her pants, whr ur mate ar buzy makin achievemnt 4 demselves?

And u 4get say woman 2 have der own side wey even bad pass d men.

#noquarel
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Owliver:
is this supposed to be a kind of big revelation?

not just men, every living being or organism wants what it does not have. that's why it's called want cos you never had it.

wants are insatiable remember? it applies to everyone. so step down.

It applies to men wanting women moreso. People can want what they've had before - I've eaten food before, doesn't mean I won't want it again.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Owliver(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

It applies to men wanting women moreso. People can want what they've had before - I've eaten food before, doesn't mean I won't want it again.
what is food? who told you you want food? nobody wants food.

but we are all forced to want food by Mr "hunger"

I have seen you profile are you for real? if you are I can get in contact with you on whatsapp let's talk more. I have a lot to tell you.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Owliver:
what is food? who told you you want food? nobody wants food.

but we are all forced to want food by Mr "hunger"

I have seen you profile are you for real? if you are I can get in contact with you on whatsapp let's talk more. I have a lot to tell you.

Yes I am a real person. What about when you want to drink alcohol? Some people try once and want more. They are not driven by need, or anything. They still want what they have tried before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please You all Should Stop Posting This Picture As A Meme On Nairaland / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't / Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.