Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (33832 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze Shops For Crocodile Meat At Epe Fish Market (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2016
OAP Freeze of CoolFM is known to be blunt and controversial with his opinions on societal issues.

He has weighed in on the much debated call for equality between male and female genders and according to him, the concept of being a feminist is something that denies many women of having a husband.

Speaking during an interview with Genevieve Magazine, Freeze, real name Ifedapo Oyerinde, said :

‘The concept of being a feminist is something that denies many women of having a husband. There are no roles for men and no roles for women. When you get to a situation, your intelligence, experience and your gut feeling should guide you,’ he said in an interview with

‘When you find yourself in a situation, you react to it accordingly. If you marry an African man, you should know that you shouldn’t tell him to do the dishes unless he chooses to help you out. I can mention quite a few feminists. Rather I would give a quote from ancient Rome that says, ‘Women rule the world; but not by stomping down their pretty little feet.’

Freeze also stated he would never settle down with a feminist because to him, women are asking for too much and are manipulative in nature.

‘Women that have ruled the world have done so by manipulating men and using what they have to get what they want. Demanding authority doesn’t work. I am not a feminist and would never marry one

‘Women need to be careful not to create an imbalance in the society because it would be at the detriment of their children.
‘Let’s be careful not to create an imbalance that will turn Nigeria into another America where everyone has a mum and no daddy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/being-feminist-is-denying-many-women-of.html

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by dollyjoy(f): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2016
I don't believe in equality, what matters most is respect and understanding in any form of affair. Women can never be equal with men,there is reason why God made man first. I think the sooner women accept their place in the society/men's life the better..sad

255 Likes 28 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by lovat(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Being a talkative is making many marriage to crash.

Imagine in Africa a man suffering Spousal Violence

Is Freeze a man undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by nonjebose(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Interesting
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by aalangel(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
My dear colleague Freeze is beginning to bore me.

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by thesicilian: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
I don't even understand this whole issue about gender (in)equality in the first place

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Destined2win: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
It's inappropriate for a woman to ask for equal rights with men especially when it comes to the family front

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Lifehack: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Hilarious, see what happens when chicken decides to drink beer
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaFJBFq4TWY[/flash]

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by ikombe: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
True talk undecided

Fada fada remix ft buhari grin

Buhari part
"I win President I dey travel go obodo oyibo, na spacecraft remain 4 me baba u know, ndi Igbo biko bia n'ebe a take photo. E no easy 2 dey chill with presido Obama. Na teacher
figure d presido e b 2 me o, since I lost my senses na him cm dy help me eh...i say gone are days wen niger pple de c petrol.right now i de 2 make 1dollar 950.I thank asorock agu na echemba akanchawa o.Na bullet proof cars me nd my guys de journey o.... Oya Boko where you dee. Haha ram... ND avengers where you dee... Haha ram... Lollest.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by MrPresident1: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
The propagation of concepts such as gender equality, 'women empowerment', women liberation, etc is an insidious attempt by satan to destroy the family structure which is the bedrock of any society. Disfunctional families create dysfunctional societies which ultimately leads to dysfunctional nations.

The 'empowered' woman feels she does not 'need' a man to take care of her, and may find it difficult to submit

The quality of today's men also leaves much to be desired.

It is a dysfunctional world where satan rules.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by lonelydora: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
They never born any woman wey go claim equal right with me. We are Africans and have our culture.

They brought gayism, we all rejected it. They went back and brought this gender equality, we still reject it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by lekjons(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
That Freeze guy sef, who is he

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by wiringdpt(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Feminism, a movement designed for unattractive women with no discernible skills.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by helphelp: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
The guy above me though...

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Breadmaker: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't believe in equality, what matters most is respect and understanding in any form of affair. Women can never be equal with men,there is reason why God made man first. I think the sooner women accept their place in the society/men's life the better..sad
Exactly my point dear.

God outlines the roles of women and men as different but equally as important. He created us different physically, emotionally. Men and women can never be equal. You can say 2 + 2 = 5 if you want to, but the truth is intolerant... 2 + 2 will always equal 4.

What we ask for is that they(men and women) be given equal rights. Women should be allowed to do things they fell they can do and that is what the equal right movement was all about.

The Equal Rights Movements wanted things such as the right to vote and more equality in the work force, a law against domestic violence, maternity leave, equal pay and a law agains sexual harassment and sexual violence.

But Feminism?

Ahhhh!

That one tire me.

Feminism is no longer a movement for equal right for both genders. It is now a movement by people who want to be given everything on a earth because they have breast.

Gender equality is a noble goal, but feminism not it, rather, feminism perpetuates sexism.

It is now a movement by people who want to blame men for every little thing that goes wrong on earth. Who ridicules men to make a point.

It is now a movement by lazy women who thrown knives, scissors and chairs, etc at their man to try to get him to hit her so she could have something to hold over his head in court and claim half of everything he worked for.
Thieves and potential thieves that do not know that there are thieves yet.

Feminism is breaking up the traditional roles of the woman in a family and society. It also causes confusion among men and women as to where they stand in the family that's why you hear people say my husband is the head and I'm the neck. I could go on and on but lemme stop here.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by therevelation2: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:

Babe are you married?

You are the type of woman I need abeg.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by harsysky(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
'If only women could understand that a man's second food is RESPECT, it will help them a lot. Men could become beast if respect and honor is stripped off them.

What a man can do, a woman can do better. Us, men no complain for that one but if a woman chuuk hand for our eyes, na big yawa o.

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by villareal15(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Well

Said
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by therevelation2: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief

Mynd44
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
abeg goan sit down. u wey no marry feminist ur Marriage no crash ni

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Project400: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:

Coming from a woman.... that's strange! smiley

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Lincoln275(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2016
So?
Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Tell them o.

They want to change the merchanism of natural selection.

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2016
There use to be a particular girl here on nairaland that fights and claims to be a feminist...She is practicing medicine,but barely online this days.

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Sirsubway1: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2016
therevelation2:

Babe are you married?

You are the type of woman I need abeg.

Who will even date a jobless kid like you, the lady should just check your past post to see how irresponsible you are, shameless thing.

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Beehshorp(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Anytime I see OAP freeze I know dat waheva he says is rubbish whether he tries so hard to make sense... He and Lai mohammed and apc dey dsame category

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by lonelydora: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:

God bless your marriage.

Re: ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze by Chuksemi(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Or is it denying many men wives? It's a two way thing, as a lady stays unmarried, so is a man somewhere unmarried.

Husband is not an award. It's a commitment. Not everybody has that strength or time.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos / Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’