Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os (26459 Views)

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo / Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US / 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by lobiologs(m): 1:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Encyclopedia1:

Na law u study?
Nope. Economics...
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by SUGARDADDY55(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2016
And what Makes u think he is a pastor? .

May b it is a nickname
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by koolaid87: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Encyclopedia1:

Mr. Ode, why did the stupid pastor steal? At least Jesus fasted and went tru temptations but passed. I want to be like Jesus na for mouth? I begi

Mr werey! he should have tempered justice with mercy, abi you never hear that before?

Still, that was harsh.

Oloriburuku somebody
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Satanist is more like it.

You worship the devil? shocked

Make I tear race

Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Sllime: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Haba, dats too much na. Judge, cant u see dat dis is an act commited out of hunger. If the guy is seriously a criminal, y risk his life for indomie and rice. Someone will steall billions and get 6months and a useless fine. Send him 3 years and you will get a hardened criminal after dat. Please our criminal justice system should be reviewed seriuously. God help us oo.
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Amiloaded: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2016
kaystones:

That judge must b crazy instead of community service.... Corrupt judge

you're very right
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Amiloaded: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Largas:

You worship the devil? shocked

Make I tear race

fear ffear
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Amiloaded: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2016
SUGARDADDY55:
And what Makes u think he is a pastor? .

May b it is a nickname

from the report
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by ManTiger(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aminat508 pls mail me directly on

I saw ur pm.
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Aminat508(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
@ ManTiger remove your Email. Done
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by ManTiger(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aminat508:
@ ManTiger remove your Email. Done
Done. I'll send you a msg on whatsapp.
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Encyclopedia1: 6:09am On Jun 30, 2016
koolaid87:

Mr werey! he should have tempered justice with mercy, abi you never hear that before?

Still, that was harsh.

Oloriburuku somebody

Mr. Oponu, now we can understand y the business of stealing is thriving. Na una de support them. Ishhhhhh.
Alainironu, amukunmeko.
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by koolaid87: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Encyclopedia1:

Mr. Oponu, now we can understand y the business of stealing is thriving. Na una de support them. Ishhhhhh.
Alainironu, amukunmeko.

Tell me why some advance countries have community service as their punishment for some crimes?

Reasonable people knew that the sentence was too harsh!

Omo osan ti n ko ponpo ba'ya eee grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Encyclopedia1: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2016
koolaid87:

Tell me why some advance countries have community service as their punishment for some crimes?

Reasonable people knew that the sentence was too harsh!

Omo osan ti n ko ponpo ba'ya eee grin

Like I said, people like u are the problem of this country's fight against crime.
Is our culture same as other countries? U see urself?
Alainironu ti fi sukun egbere
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aminat508:
A 28-year-old student-pastor, Akintunde Olatunde, was today sentenced to three years imprisonment for burglary by an Osogbo Magistrates’ Court in Osun.

The magistrate, Mr Olusola Aluko, in his judgment, said the convict should be kept behind bars due to the magnitude of his offence.

The prosecutor, Insp. Fagboyinbo Abiodun, had earlier told the court that the convict committed the offence on June 10 at about 5:00 p.m., in Omobolanle area of Osogbo.

Abiodun said the convict conspired with others now at large to break into the apartments and shops in the neighborhood where they carted away some household and perishable
items.

The stolen soup ingredients like pepper, tomatoes, palm oil valued N2,900 and Indomie cartoon.

The suspect also broke into the house of one Afolabi Temitayo and carted away his television, antenna said to value at N1,500 and a bedroom fridge.

He said the accused was a student-pastor at a prayer ministry in Osogbo.

Abiodun said that the offence contravened Sections 516, 413, 390, 411 and 390 (9) of the Criminal Code, Cap 34, Vol. 11, Laws of Osun, 2003.

The convict who had no legal representation pleaded guilty to the 12-count charge preferred against him when his case was called

Source @ http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/shocking-28yrs-old-student-pastor.html?m=0
Too bad 4 stealing peanut.
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by koolaid87: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Encyclopedia1:

Like I said, people like u are the problem of this country's fight against crime.
Is our culture same as other countries? U see urself?
Alainironu ti fi sukun egbere

No disrespect but your IQ is quite low that I can't be having a more reasonable dialogue with you cos your perspective ain't wide enough...like I said, Its not an insult, and its definitely not your fault, so don't sweat it, I hope you get better in time..

Have a peaceful night Dude

And if you think this country is truly fighting crime, then please go back to bed, cos you're dreaming.
Re: 28-Year-Old Student-Pastor Jailed For Stealing Tomatoes And Indomie In Os by Encyclopedia1: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
koolaid87:

No disrespect but your IQ is quite low that I can't be having a more reasonable dialogue with you cos your perspective ain't wide enough...like I said, Its not an insult, and its definitely not your fault, so don't sweat it, I hope you get better in time..

Have a peaceful night Dude

And if you think this country is truly fighting crime, then please go back to bed, cos you're dreaming.

Mr. Stupid, u can only make up when dreaming and not sleeping again. Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Woman Reunites With Her Family In Delta After Being Freed / Nigerian Man In South Africa Stabs 2 Nigerians To Death / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.