Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

AH! Never Knew The Real Lyrics Of This Song Is "The Most Excellent King Is Jesus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / AH! Never Knew The Real Lyrics Of This Song Is "The Most Excellent King Is Jesus (4094 Views)

I Never Knew That Grammar Can Kill Until I Watched This / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / Share And View Some Funny Pics....ah No Fit Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AH! Never Knew The Real Lyrics Of This Song Is "The Most Excellent King Is Jesus by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
I bet some of us here have been singing "the most excellency is Jesus" Lol, don’t even deny it, because I know 99% of us did!!!

Well here's the original lyric ‘Most Excellent king’. Loool.

Source:-

http://www.famenaija.info/2016/06/i-bet-you-never-knew-original-lyrics-of.html?m=1

Re: AH! Never Knew The Real Lyrics Of This Song Is "The Most Excellent King Is Jesus by ebbybest(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
am a victim, i sing the most excellency is Jesus, shout halleluyah Amen.

1 Like

Re: AH! Never Knew The Real Lyrics Of This Song Is "The Most Excellent King Is Jesus by adexlamex(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
me too, we use to sing it on the assembly ground or hall
Re: AH! Never Knew The Real Lyrics Of This Song Is "The Most Excellent King Is Jesus by Queeee(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
ebbybest:
am a victim, i sing the most excellency is Jesus, shout halleluyah Amen.
Lolz...what else can one expect from a 'chongarian'
Re: AH! Never Knew The Real Lyrics Of This Song Is "The Most Excellent King Is Jesus by Temmytea70(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
OP dey educate me

(1) (Reply)

Pick Two, They Will Protect You... The Rest Will Kill You / Meet Rihanna's Most Dedicated Fan (picture) / Lady: If My Boss Grabs My Oranges Without My Consent, This Must Happen(funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.