Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano (1313 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by ceometromedia: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Too much brain in one photo.Kaduna state Governor Nasir El-Rufai and Lagos state Governor Ambode with Emir of Kano,Sanusi.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-gov-elrufai-and-ambode-with-emir.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by fiizznation: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
That's my king right there. Allah yaja zamaninka. Kai!! I'm really really really missing home and my people. Anyway I have come to realized this; that wherever you are in this world, there will never be a place that is better than your home. Our home is actually where our souls live, and I understood this very well
Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by funshint(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
who their brain epp?!!
Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Brains.... and Nigeria is still struggling to come out of 3rd world?

All of these people above have been in the political scene for a good number of years... what benefit?

2 of those in that pix rule a large clout of the poorest region in Nigeria and you call them brains?

The only manageable brain i see their is Ambode(for now), others are just pinky's..

No offence intended, just plain truth.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by fiizznation: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Esseite:
Brains.... and Nigeria is still struggling to come out of 3rd world?

All of these people above have been in the political scene for a good number of years... what benefit?

2 of those in that pix rule a large clout of the poorest region in Nigeria and you call them brains?

The only manageable brain i see their is Ambode(for now), others are just pinky's..

No offence intended, just plain truth.
What's your definition of "poor region"? Pray tell me, how rich and self sustainable is your region? Name any state in your " imaginary rich region" that is at par with kano state in terms of development{ and I mean human, social and physical development}. You just don't spew trash or look down at other people when your own region and people are equally/factually down

1 Like

Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
funshint:
who their brain epp?!!

Epp nigeria & ur village
Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by omowolewa: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Okay, that means we have a lot of brains in Nigeria then, including yours. Abi cool?

1 Like

Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
fiizznation:
What's your definition of "poor region"? Pray tell me, how rich and self sustainable is your region? Name any state in your " imaginary rich region" that is at par with kano state in terms of development{ and I mean human, social and physical development}. You just don't spew trash or look down at other people when your own region and people are equally/factually down

But the vice president claimed we are the poorest. Anyways, they could or can still do better.

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by fiizznation: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Esseite:

But the vice president claimed we are the poorest. Anyways, they could or can still do better.
My friend tell me the region/state you are from and save me the horseshit theory of 'we'. Ignorance and intellectual laziness is the major problem of folks like you.
Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
fiizznation:
My friend tell me the region/state you are from and save me the horseshit theory of 'we'. Ignorance and intellectual laziness is the major problem of folks like you.

Which are we discussing about?
Where am from?
The poorest region?
The picture posted on the thread?

I really dont have time, i made my point, you countered, i gave you proof from the vp himself. And you go insulting , change your attitude.
Re: Too Much Brain In One PHOTO: Gov Elrufai And Ambode With Emir Of Kano by iaamxavier(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
you shouda captioned it THE SLAVE AND HIS TWO MASTER. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Contidess Salary Structure? / Wike Established The First Port Harcourt Polytecnic In Rivers State / OBJ Slams Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.