Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project (1227 Views)

Competent Programmer Needed ASAP / PHP And/or Laravel Developer Interns Wanted Urgently / Earn Money Developing For Nickzom Using HTML And Javascript Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2016
3. I will have to come down to Lagos to work together with the person so the person must be able to comfortably accommodate me so we can work together.

No 3 na no go area o
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Febup:

3. I will have to come down to Lagos to work together with the person so the person must be able to comfortably accommodate me so we can work together.

No 3 na no go area o
Why do you say so?
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Pins(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Ontarget:

Why do you say so?
Do you need a programmer or a programmer from Lagos?
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Pins:

Do you need a programmer or a programmer from Lagos?
A programmer who STAYS in Lagos. We will need to work together in Lagos.
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by talk2hb1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ontarget:

I will charge you for that at the rate of #5000/night excluding feeding.
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by CodeHouse: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
talk2hb1:

Hahaha.. exactly on my mind, OP didn't even give option of the coder to come over to where he is so as for OP to make necessary accomodation, feeding, etc for whoever will be coding this massive project.

OP have you stayed or been to Lag before...?

1 Like

Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ontarget:

Why do you say so?

Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
talk2hb1:

CodeHouse:

Hahaha.. exactly on my mind, OP didn't even give option of the coder to come over to where he is so as for OP to make necessary accomodation, feeding, etc for whoever will be coding this massive project.

OP have you stayed or been to Lag before...?

Do you know some things happen for a reason? Of course I would have mentioned the programmer come over to where I am if it was that simple, but the fact is that the project will be carried out in Lagos to make it easier to coordinate things. It would be difficult to work on it outside Lagos. Its just like building a canoe in Sokoto when you will actually use it for fishing in Bayelsa. Of course you will need to build it in bayelsa to know if the canoe will float on the target river and also make it easier to transport it to the target river.

You guys wouldn't be here talking if you knew the scale and reward of the project. It could change your life forever.
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by talk2hb1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ontarget:

Do you know some things happen for a reason? Of course I would have mentioned the programmer come over to where I am if it was that simple, but the fact is that the project will be carried out in Lagos to make it easier to coordinate things. It would be difficult to work on it outside Lagos. Its just like building a canoe in Sokoto when you will actually use it for fishing in Bayelsa. Of course you will need to build it in bayelsa to know if the canoe will float on the target river and also make it easier to transport it to the target river.

You guys wouldn't be here talking if you knew the scale and reward of the project. It could change your life forever.
I'm not just a programmer, I am into real Estate too. I am a business man.
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by stack1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ontarget:
There is a massive project I am working on and I need a programmer partner who resides in Lagos and meets the following requirements:

1. The programmer should be skilled in php or JavaScript/jquery or preferably both languages.

2. I don't expert the programmer to be a "guru". A decent knowledge is okay.

If you meet the above requirements kindly send me an SMS on 07013560508 so we can discuss on whatsapp.

Hi i think i could work with you, please check out my latest project as a sample www.greenhouze.xyz
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
stack1:

Hi i think i could work with you, please check out my latest project as a sample www.greenhouze.xyz
Some folks here are having issues with requirement number 3. Can both of us stay together and execute the project?
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by cbrass(m): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Ontarget:

Some folks here are having issues with requirement number 3. Can both of us stay together and execute the project?

Will you pay for feeding, fuel and transport
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2016
cbrass:

Will you pay for feeding, fuel and transport
Yes of course
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by stack1(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Ontarget:

Yeahh.. no 3, how do you want to arrange that.. like where is the loacation and all that
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by CodeHouse: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op send me a mail with details of what yoy intend to develop and then I will know for sure if to get involve or recommend someone.

Also, there are some requirements, you need to provide too...

1. National ID card or a valid proof to show your identity.

2. Police report from your state which would be forwarded from a police station in your place of origin to a police station of my choice here in Lagos.

3. Proof that you have a BTA/BFA

4. Show proof or valid document describing in details the person funding this project.

5. We will sign "massive" agreement

6. Proof that you are not gay (to anyone who might find this as an issue, kindly be aware that I dont have a problem with your sexual orientation or whatever.. for me I dont mix with such people, hence I have the right to avoid such people)

Note: I don't live in a rented apartment, so your being comfortable is not the issue.

Thank you for this massive opportunity
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
CodeHouse:
Op send me a mail with details of what yoy intend to develop and then I will know for sure if to get involve or recommend someone.

2. Police report from your state which would be forwarded from a police station in your place of origin to a police station of my choice here in Lagos.

4. Show proof or valid document describing in details the person funding this project.

6. Proof that you are not gay (to anyone who might find this as an issue, kindly be aware that I dont have a problem with your sexual orientation or whatever.. for me I dont mix with such people, hence I have the right to avoid such people)

Note: I don't live in a rented apartment, so your being comfortable is not the issue.

Send me an SMS to the number I wrote above so we can talk in details on whatsapp. These long stories are not helping.
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by cbrass(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2016
CodeHouse:

Chai grin
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by CodeHouse: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
cbrass:

Chai grin
Re: Php And Javascript Programmer Needed For A Massive Project by stack1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Updated Feature: Discover new connections easily on Nigeria's premier social network with the updated discover button. if you are not registered yet.. do that now on www.greenhouze.xyz

(1) (Reply)

E-library Developers Needed / Php And Mysql Teacher In Abuja / Codeigniter Expert & Web 2.0 Ui Expert Needed For Social Web App Refactoring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.