Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20615 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
Guys, what happened to treasure?

What happened to those days that guys pay bills, shower a girl with gifts, take her to exotic places, just to get her to say 'yes'!!

What happened to spoiling her to get her on you side?

Please, someone tell me what has gone wrong?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by daduke2k(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
ECONOMIC MELT DOWN
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2009
she goes after d highest bidder
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
biola44:

she goes after d highest bidder

So you just give up when the competition is high?

daduke2k:

ECONOMIC MELT DOWN

Meaning you got broke ?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by daduke2k(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2009
something like that. its lnow the other way round.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Emperoh(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
Nope. . . . lets say we got wiser!!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
Some of us don't crave for such attention. We are capable of making up our minds without such frivolities attached.

There are also interesting means of treasuring me than doing all the above and that is by giving me your time instead of substituting with material goods and your utmost respect.

Why do I need to be spoiled to know that I like you and I would like to spend my life with you?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ujujoan:

What happened to those days that guys pay bills, shower a girl with gifts, take her to exotic places, just to get her to say 'yes'!!

Who does all that?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2009
Emperoh:

Nope. . . . lets say we got wiser!!!

Is that the new word for stingy?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
stillwater:

Some of us don't crave for such attention. We are capable of making up our minds without such frivolities attached.

There are also interesting means of treasuring me than doing all the above and that is by giving me your time instead of substituting with material goods and your utmost respect.

Why do I need to be spoiled to know that I like you and I would like to spend my life with you?

Oh c'mon enof with such hypocrisy. Even the bible says 'Your heart lies where your treasure lies' or sth like that

Its called 'financial committment' grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by badboym: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2009
Nice Thread,am beginning to wonder what it will look like in years to come.Guys this days just believe girls are not worth it.I guess that's why they don't do that no more.I always say to myself , why do all the nonsense when am not so sure of the future of the relationship.Why not buy one of this Lands in Mowe and start paying instalmentally instead of spending the money on a girl am not sure of.

There's this thing about girls,whenever they meet a guy,some of them always have the believe of "I don catch Mugu" at heart.Most guys really don't wanna be called that.
Another thing wey dey vex me na when na me wan spend my money and the babe go still wan dey form for me.Dey wan dey Boss me around all the name of Ladies are meant to be respected.Bleep I don't respect that.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
badboym:

Nice Thread,am beginning to wonder what it will look like in years to come.Guys this days just believe girls are not worth it.I guess that's why they don't do that no more.I always say to myself , why do all the nonsense when am not so sure of the future of the relationship.Why not buy one of this Lands in Mowe and start paying instalmentally instead of spending the money on a girl am not sure of.

There's this thing about girls,whenever they meet a guy,some of them always have the believe of "I don catch Mugu" at heart.Most guys really don't wanna be called that.
[b]Another thing wey dey vex me na when na me wan spend my money and the babe go still wan dey form for me.[/b]Dey wan dey Boss me around all the name of Ladies are meant to be respected.Bleep I don't respect that.

Okay so you want to have sex when you spend on a girl, meaning you want sex in exchange for money? You feel she dosent deserve respect cos you spent money on her? Meaning her respect is for sale?

So I'll be right to say you expect a girl to be your mugu once you spend on her!! So what's wrong with a girl making you her own mugu once in a while??
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2009
chamotex:

Who does all that?

That's the problem, nobody does that anymore. But they used to!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ujujoan:

Oh c'mon enof with such hypocrisy. Even the bible says 'Your heart lies where your treasure lies' or sth like that

Its called 'financial committment' grin

I could turn this thread into something else just for insinuating that, for the record I don't take such words lightly. wink You don't know me neither do you know my lifestyle whether it veers on flamboyance or the solitary.
I knew my words would be interpreted as such anyway, oh well . . .
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ujujoan:

So you just give up when the competition is high?

is she meant 2 be a priced commodity?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Secretz(f): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2009
Those were the 'fairytale' days. . . . . . . I would sincerely prefer a man's 'time' to know that he wants me . . . .that for me is a better way of wooing. . .   grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by letustalk(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2009
@UJUJOAN

Never make such generalisations. Guys still spend. If i dont know anyone, at least i know myself. In my recent relationship i spent so much to make her feel happy. at the end, i still did not get the attention i wanted/deserved. will that make me not to spend in another relationship? maybe yes for some guys due to the experience. but for me, it doesnt change a thing. as a matter of fact, i enjoy spending on my girl cos it makes me feel responsible and happy to see she is happy too.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by ayobase(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2009
We discovered better ways
of investing our MONIES!

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by badboym: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ujujoan:

Okay so you want to have sex when you spend on a girl, meaning you want sex in exchange for money? You feel she dosent deserve respect cos you spent money on her? Meaning her respect is for sale?

So I'll be right to say you expect a girl to be your mugu once you spend on her!! So what's wrong with a girl making you her own mugu once in a while??

Well let me explain a little more.I believe the wooing thing is outdated and if I wanna woo anyone , it should be the gurl I wanna spend the rest of my life with.If I want sex,it's been one of the easiest for me ever since I elevated.I got booty calls.I also believe booty calls are cheaper.I don't have to spend the world to get em to bed.I also don't want a girl that's B@tch oriented.I mean one lazy girl that will expect me to be everything and extend to her family members.This year have dashed a guy about half a million but haven't given a girl more than a percent of that.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by asha80(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
I gba treasure gbakwa oku. tongue
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
stillwater:

I could turn this thread into something else just for insinuating that, for the record I don't take such words lightly. wink You don't know me neither do you know my lifestyle whether it veers on flamboyance or the solitary.
I knew my words would be interpreted as such anyway, oh well . . .

Dint mean it to be personal, but I guess u were expecting the remank anyway!! I really dont know you, but I assume every woman appreciates a little spoiling!!

badboym:

Well let me explain a little more.I believe the wooing thing is outdated and if I wanna woo anyone , it should be the gurl I wanna spend the rest of my life with.If I want sex,it's been one of the easiest for me ever since I elevated.I got booty calls.I also believe booty calls are cheaper.I don't have to spend the world to get em to bed.I also don't want a girl that's B@tch oriented.I mean one lazy girl that will expect me to be everything and extend to her family members.This year have dashed a guy about half a million but haven't given a girl more than a percent of that.

Booty call!! Hmmn!! Last time I checked, dose 'booty calls' turned out to be somebody's wives. How can you differentiate a 'booty call' from a wife at first glance.

So the lesser you spend to get them to bed, the more 'booty call-ish' they are?

You are a generous guy, obviosuly, so what's wrong with extending that generosity to a girl?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2009
biola44:

is she meant 2 be a priced commodity?

Every good thing is appreciated by everybody!! What you see in her attracts a lot of other men. So dont expect to be the only one in the race!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2009
then i guess i shouldnt put ma money at stake either grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2009
Can I call you chicken-hearted then? grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by asha80(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2009
Dividend of women liberation.Paying of bills? .Not for me.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by biola44: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ujujoan:

Can I call you chicken-hearted then? grin

no, i'm "smart-hearted"
if i want 2 dash money 2 charity i know ow 2 find em.
we both know no romance without finance,
so wats d point on spraying all d cash wen its not worth it?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Atreus(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
Some women can be very funny. When we try to take care of them they get all feminist and independent on us,and when we use our money to do better things they say we're stingy,or we dont woo them,etc. I thank God my own isnt like that,sha.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ujujoan:

Times have changed. . . . . . .
There seems to be a stiff competition these days.
The ratio of men to women is about 1:15 so the supply has reduced the market value of today's women.
Why spoil a woman with gifts when 10 other women can't be bovvered about gifts but just wanna get jiggy. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by follypimpi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Times have changed. . . . . . .
There seems to be a stiff competition these days.
The ratio of men to women is about 1:15 so the supply has reduced the market value of today's women.
Why spoil a woman with gifts when 10 other women can't be bovvered about gifts but just wanna get jiggy. cheesy

Trust u to come up with an explaination,MR Hitler !!!! grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Outstrip(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
Sometimes I wonder if my head was screwed up wrong when I was in my early twenties. I could not stand guys that wanted to spend. I just could not respect them. In my mind they had nothing to offer so their checkbook was always on hand to convince me. Maybe I just had a low opinion of men. My husband was not a spender and his humility (so I thought) turned me on. Now I wish I had spent all his money before it became our money LOL
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2009
follypimpi:

Trust u to come up with an explaination,MR Hitler !!!! grin grin

What other explanation is there?
Today's women don't waste time again and can't be bovvered about gifts.
The sex equality shiznit is also a factor.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by kaypumpin2(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
. . . . and along comes the Beijing conference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / Keke-napep wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.