Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why It Is Good For Ladies To Keep Themselves - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why It Is Good For Ladies To Keep Themselves (519 Views)

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Good For Ladies To Keep Themselves by OlivetBen(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
...Fearful and wonderfully made. That is what God made every human being but I'm always in consternation when guys will stand tall to the decision of "I must test what I want to buy" for the fear of taking their fellow 'man' to their house.

In bible days, there wasn't any record of barrenness except one(because of her display),time will fail me to go into details.
My question is, why are guys always in fear of marrying without "testing?" If guys can stop "destroying" this young girls/ladies, who will be afraid of marrying without testing? If after "campus couples,, the best couples on campus", why do u(guys) hesitate walking down the isle with her? Why searching for "brand new?" Who will take those "abandoned or forth hand goods" home?

For your information ladies, guys don't take you as anything once they've succeeded in climbing you. You may call the guy 'mugu' because he spent little amount of money on you but I must confess you are the greatest 'mugu' because your dignity and self worth has been destroyed. Your identity is thereby known to every guy as "cheap thing" anywhere you are seen by guys they'll be passing eye contact at each other and their discussion will be like "Ogus has used her, Emeka has used her..." Etc.

A lady I knew very well was about to be married by a guy, unfortunately to her, the guy was a friend to her ex and that her ex told his friend that the lady that he wants to take as wife had aborted for him, the rest is history. Up till now the lady in question is yet to marry and her age mates are in their respective matrimonial homes with children. Even that her ex that she aborted for I believe is married with kids.

One secret ladies should know is this; if you refuse that guy (no matter who he is) sex, though he may pretend not loving you at that time but on the long run you'll be a "worthy jewel" in his sight and in the sight of every other guys.
Another thing is that premarital sex is bad. It is a covenant between the two. If the other person has evil spirit in him/her, the other will contract it, if he/she is having curse, both of you will share it and so on and so forth. That is why it's very dangerous to have sex with somebody that is not your husband/wife. You can even imagine in many cases that many couples look alike after coming together to show that sex is more of spiritual bonding.

Ladies should know that they are mostly at the receiving end of the negative effect of premarital sex.
I have a roommate who said that he don't want to have female child his reason being that they(feamles) are wayward and whores...but this same guy do change ladies like clothes. And he forgot that whatsover a man sow that he shall reap(law of karmal or law of retributive force).
I always watch in surprise and laughter at times when some women try hard to tame their female kids so that they won't go wayward(but they forgot the tough times they gave their own parents) I'm watching in 3D.

My candid advice to ladies is that they should maintain high level of dignity and hold their virginity tight. Don't allow that guy(that dosnt deserve your worth) defile and take your pride away just because of ephemeral things. Remember that that money he gave you will soon be spent, the clothes he bought for you will soon wax old, even the car(if any) will one day become outdated and your virginity once lost is lost forever and your dignity is gone never to be retrieved.

Written by a concerned citizen,
And a student of Obafemi Awolowo
University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State,
Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Good For Ladies To Keep Themselves by OlivetBen(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Mod pls move it to front page its very important
Re: Why It Is Good For Ladies To Keep Themselves by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Why It Is Good For Ladies To Keep Themselves by Florblu(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmmm... .Challenged!

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Manage This? / Having A Baby In NYC / Short-term Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.