Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] (5489 Views)

. / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
BITSWORKS Nigeria is a multi-discipline construction company comprising of architects, builders, civil engineers and interior designers.

We have just been engaged to supervise and manage (project management) a poorly executed construction of a hotel development. Despite the fact that the bricklayers contracted to do the work are well paid, the interpretation and execution of the building is poor and I will highlight some of this in later post. Advise for client is to always use qualified professionals for your construction management/supervision and you can still do direct labour construction.

The Site is a virgin land, the size is 108m(354.33ft) x 36m(120.00ft). We will share the site plan/location, floor plan,elevations and 3D views once permission has been given by the client.

Size of land - 3888.00 sqm (approximately 6 plots of land or 1 acre)

Estimated budget for construction - N150million
Project Delivery timeline - 12 months

The project has progressed well but if not properly managed at this stage, it will turn out differently from what the client is anticipating. We are presently on the 2nd floor blockwork and columns/lintel, and we will be concluding that in the next two weeks.

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by Larwin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nice work here. Keep the work moving.
You can contact me on 08060288869 for your borehole drilling needs.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by mufutau55(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good work, brother. Can you post the 3D Design.
I think we will soon make you a Chief in our Ogbomoso o.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by aubventure: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Nice job
Contact us for your painting and screeding jobs. We provide quality service in this areas.

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 19, 2016
Wow, a massive work.

Good luck Sir.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
mufutau55:
Good work, brother. Can you post the 3D Design.
I think we will soon make you a Chief in our Ogbomoso o.

Hajji M.

I will be uploading the floor plan and 3D views shortly. If you make me a chief in Ogbomosho, you will give me lands oh....I will gladly accept.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Wow, a massive work.

Good luck Sir.

Thanks for the good word, it's a referral work and it only speaks volume of what you advocate.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by smiley001(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Congrats on this new one sir...i for sure know you will dilever as usual.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
smiley001:
Congrats on this new one sir...i for sure know you will dilever as usual.

Tunji, thanks for the vote of confidence.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by twinskenny(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
BITSWORKS:

Tunji, thanks for the vote of confidence.
congrats baba check our signature pls.. we will sure give professional advice if necessary
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
twinskenny:
congrats baba check our signature pls.. we will sure give professional advice if necessary

@twinskenny, I will most definitely need your input during the finishing stage for the sounds/recess speakers and audio/visual integration.

More pictures of ongoing construction. I will be highlighting soon some aesthetic anomaly the bricklayer made and how we will go about rectifying them

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
BITSWORKS:

@twinskenny, I will most definitely need your input during the finishing stage for the sounds/recess speakers and audio/visual integration.

More pictures of ongoing construction. I will be highlighting soon some aesthetic anomaly the bricklayer made and how we will go about rectifying them

Boss, how wide is the hallway there?

Looks wider than my 4 footers grin
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by twinskenny(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
BITSWORKS:

no problem sir. will be on standbye
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Boss, how wide is the hallway there?

Looks wider than my 4 footers grin

@Egunmogaji, the hallway is 1775mm wide. The minimum width for hotel corridor design is 1500mm (5ft) but most hotel design in Nigeria throw that out through the window and design base on space constraints.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2016
BITSWORKS:

@Egunmogaji, the hallway is 1775mm wide. The minimum width for hotel corridor design is 1500mm (5ft) but most hotel design in Nigeria throw that out through the window and design base on space constraints.

Thank you Sir.

I did 4 feet wide hallways so that my visitors can have space to pause and view my collection of artwork on the walls.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you Sir.

I did 4 feet wide hallways so that my visitors can have space to pause and view my collection of artwork on the walls.

That's cool, 4 feet is very okay for a residential corridor/walkway, I ilke the fact that you try as much as you can to adhere to building standards. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by allCopacetic: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Great job chief,
For excellent quality Electricals , and contemporary fittings. Please contact yours truly. Feel free to request a catalogue/ price list.
Regards
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
BITSWORKS:

That's cool, 4 feet is very okay for a residential corridor/walkway, I ilke the fact that you try as much as you can to adhere to building standards. Cheers.

Thank you Sir.

It's a continuous friendly battle with my Baba Lati builder.

Builder: Ha Alhadji akinse bayi nibi.
Me: Oro yin yemi. Eje kase bi emi tife. Sebi ki owo tiyin tipe ni.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
BITSWORKS:

I will be uploading the floor plan and 3D views shortly. If you make me a chief in Ogbomosho, you will give me lands oh....I will gladly accept.

Good pm bro, onstelly mail is kinda faulty right now, she sent someone to message you on her/refiner behalf, the person has done it. Please check you email.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
allCopacetic:
Great job chief,
For excellent quality Electricals , and contemporary fittings. Please contact yours truly. Feel free to request a catalogue/ price list.
Regards

Okay, kindly send me the catalogue/pricelist ASAP before it all gets crazy so ill have time to review and recommend to the client. BR
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by allCopacetic: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
BITSWORKS:

Okay, kindly send me the catalogue/pricelist ASAP before it all gets crazy so ill have time to review and recommend to the client. BR
alright chief. kindly furnish you email
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2016
allCopacetic:
alright chief. kindly furnish you email

Kindly click on my profile username email link and I will respond to you. (
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by twinskenny(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you Sir.

It's a continuous friendly battle with my Baba Lati builder.

Builder: Ha Alhadji akinse bayi nibi.
Me: Oro yin yemi. Eje kase bi emi tife. Sebi ki owo tiyin tipe ni.

lol

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Blockwork on the 2nd floor now at lintel level, we are making preparation to cast the roof beam and slab that will carry the roofing carcass.

We are using steel for the roof carcass and long span aluminium for the roof cladding.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by Larwin(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
This s massive. Am follow up sir.
A very great work.

BITSWORKS:
Blockwork on the 2nd floor now at lintel level, we are making preparation to cast the roof beam and slab that will carry the roofing carcass.

We are using steel for the roof carcass and long span aluminium for the roof cladding.
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by allCopacetic: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
BITSWORKS:

Kindly click on my profile username email link and I will respond to you. (
I think i have it now sir.
I'll shoot you a mail soonest.
Regards
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2016
More pictures of blockwork and lintel casting on the second floor.

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Work on the swimming construction has also started. Ongoing is the foundation footing excavation and floorin for the pool blockwork.

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Swimming pool blockwork in progress.

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
More blockwork pictures of the swimming pool.

Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by biazarre(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
BITSWORKS:

great work sire!... u ave done a superb job here.... I'm an architect presently in ogbomoso for a job... will like to kno where d structure is in ogbomoso n also meet u personally for better talk... tnx!!! ma mail is yemfem0015@gmail.com..
Re: DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
biazarre:
great work sire!... u ave done a superb job here.... I'm an architect presently in ogbomoso for a job... will like to kno where d structure is in ogbomoso n also meet u personally for better talk... tnx!!! ma mail is yemfem0015@gmail.com..

Okay, I will send you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / LEKKI PRECIOUS GARDEN STILL SELLING AT ITS BEST PRICE / Affordable 860sqm $2600 Residential Plot @ Beach Resort Est Jakande Lekki 4 sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.