Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Nairalander's Song To Get A Feature From Don Jazzy's Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander's Song To Get A Feature From Don Jazzy's Artist (425 Views)

Chispel - You're Wrong (prod. By Toby Lee) - A Nairalander Song / Oracle X Marv-meel X Shedo – Clash Of Titans - Another Nairalander Song / 5 Reasons Nigeria Music Industry Will Benefit From Don Jazzy/d’banj Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Song To Get A Feature From Don Jazzy's Artist by sheedy407(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello my people,
With the much love i have received from Nairaland since I registered in 2006,I believe I can get more from my fellow Nairalanders.
I need people to kindly download and listen to this music by my blood brother,its just 3mb,if you are so scared of wasting MB,then play it online,then I believe after playing it,even if its 1G ,you would love to download it.
I have helped discussed with Don Jazzy on how to ft one of his artists and preparations are being made.
Once again,I believe I can get more views from my people here and the song is already on 6 radio stations here Lagos
The link is

http://www.donaktv.com/qdee-very-soon/?fdx_switcher=true

Song title is "Very True"
Artist name is Qdee

Lalasticlara would even love the song.

QUICK ONE
A tweet to @iamqdee would earn an instant card from @sheedy407

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Musician Meaku Realses A New Hit Added To His Recent OVERWHELMING ABLUM / Download Ep: Behind The Dark By Freezyfofo / Do You Know The Latest Artist With A Toxic Street Jamz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.