Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us (4812 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do / My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. / My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hehehehehehe, dis monday I shall have the opportunity to fvck a tight 17 year old,if u like insult me I don't care

Dis my smallie came on tuesday after school by 3 and she stayed wth me in my shop till 4:30, I scattered her young brain wth my few punchlines and made her understand that I'll neva leave her and since behind every succesful man there is a woman,she should jus be the woman behind me! Cos she keeps saying she doesn't trust me that air hanging around me is very suspicious, so I made her believe me ,I even knelt down sef and she tripped I guess no body has eva knelt down to beg her b4 like dat,to her that's the highest height of love!

At first when I told her to come sit on my lap she declined and then I form vex and she said why are you angry now, oya lemme sit, then she sat, I know she likes me very much, so we kissed and I always able to suck one of her breast as that was only what she cld spare at the moment due to the way they sewed the uniform

Then I fingered her although the pvssy wasn't smelly buh it had this funky scent and I refused to wash my middle finger till the scent faded due to other activities I did while workn,buh chai I smell my hand taya,

Now she has come today again I cld not attend to her mch due to my customers today being a weekend so I told her to pls skip school on Monday, at first she prostested buh I come form vex again then shen calm down and promised to come wth her uniform and spend the time frm 8am -3pm wth me in my house, chai I will scatter her seventeen year old pvssy on monday!,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by falconey(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
child abuse.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by alberto2k(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seems this one brain has been Fried and offered to the gods of stupidity undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
You need Jesus......... Sorry na ya name !!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by vizkiz: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
what if I tell you that... The next poster after me is a mumu?

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by boxymccoy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wish it can be dawn on you that someday,your own daughter will be as grown up ad this. And I don't want to tell you now what may befall her in the hands of men who dont also fear God just like you are. Let not your own sins be visited on your own children. I wish you can see as an act of wickedness, when you take advantage of young gullible girls to satisfy your unbridled sexual urge. I wish you can give this a second thought and repent from this...God bless you dear.

6 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by greatness22(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fire on till u get stroke. wink

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nigga, fire on......

It's your type we kept ganging up to beat in my secondary school days undecided

Ahh, I was a rascal......

3 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by zeetyzin(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
what if I tell you that... The next poster after me is a mumu?

Ure ryt bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Sugarcious(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Someone will do the same to your daughter..
. The quoted post said it all.
boxymccoy:
I wish it can be dawn on you that someday,your own daughter will be as grown up ad this. And I don't want to tell you now what may befall her in the hands of men who dont also fear God just like you are. Let not your own sins be visited on your own children. I wish you can see as an act of wickedness, when you take advantage of young gullible girls to satisfy your unbridled sexual urge. I wish you can give this a second thought and repent from this...God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
SirWere:
Nigga,
fire on......

It's your type we kept ganging up to beat in my secondary school days undecided

Ahh, I was a rascal......
huh! And it's people like who don't mind their business that and I my crew ended shooting in the skull and left dead in d street

Ahh,I was an axe man.............0147. and u're jus a rascal according to you!

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
falconey:
child abuse.
out of every ten gals ,eight of then got deflowered before seventeen, falconey wat's the chidl abuse in wat I'm doing na, at least the gal in question sef don disvirgin!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by falconey(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
out of every ten gals ,eight of then got deflowered before seventeen, falconey wat's the chidl abuse in wat I'm doing na, at least the gal in question sef don disvirgin!

bros still child abuse, she is a teenager(below 18).
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2016
I feel like peeing on ur stupid brain angry

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by ukandi1(m): 4:07am On Jun 19, 2016
U see why I like KARMA.. it will wait for u in ways u cannot see and even imagine. But it must surely return to pay u back.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Naaaah. This is so un cool. 17 nigga U should be in jail.

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jabojafa(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2016
as much as you can flee fornication. Remember whatsoever a man sow that is what he will reap. Encourage the little girl to stay in school

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2016
ukandi1:
U see why I like KARMA.. it will wait for u in ways u cannot see and even imagine. But it must surely return to pay u back.
in pounds sterling or dollars?
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by oodua1stson: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2016
You guys should give him a break abegi

17 year old girl don know everything from a to z

In Germany age of consent is 14 so what are we saying again?

In Nigeria where the age of consent is 16 you're here talking another thing

I don't do small kids though(I'm happily married)

But another person go do then, if not an older guy their mates go do them

4 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2016
falconey:
child abuse.
Go to Idia College in Benin & see how j s s 3 students are fighting over boys

3 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by greatness22(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:

Ahh,I was an axe man.............0147
All dis stinking jew claiming axe man. KINGinVALHALA2, come and see all dis foolish black BST. grin

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2016
fados4sure:

Go to Idia College in Benin & see how j s s 3 students are fighting over boys
pls hepl. Me tell them, I was in uniben myself frm 2006-2010 and I saw all manner of things, nothing like small gal again! Cos dem sef no wan gree say dem still small!

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
Hehehehehehe, dis monday I shall have the opportunity to fvck a tight 17 year old,if u like insult me I don't care

Dis my smallie came on tuesday after school by 3 and she stayed wth me in my shop till 4:30, I scattered her young brain wth my few punchlines and made her understand that I'll neva leave her and since behind every succesful man there is a woman,she should jus be the woman behind me! Cos she keeps saying she doesn't trust me that air hanging around me is very suspicious, so I made her believe me ,I even knelt down sef and she tripped I guess no body has eva knelt down to beg her b4 like dat,to her that's the highest height of love!

At first when I told her to come sit on my lap she declined and then I form vex and she said why are you angry now, oya lemme sit, then she sat, I know she likes me very much, so we kissed and I always able to suck one of her breast as that was only what she cld spare at the moment due to the way they sewed the uniform

Then I fingered her although the pvssy wasn't smelly buh it had this funky scent and I refused to wash my middle finger till the scent faded due to other activities I did while workn,buh chai I smell my hand taya,

Now she has come today again I cld not attend to her mch due to my customers today being a weekend so I told her to pls skip school on Monday, at first she prostested buh I come form vex again then shen calm down and promised to come wth her uniform and spend the time frm 8am -3pm wth me in my house, chai I will scatter her seventeen year old pvssy on monday!,

Nothing do you guy

If you finish pass over

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guy Carry on and Bang her Wella Wella! Give her 5 star for yash. Comeback and gist us. Notting do you!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

Nothing do you guy
If you finish pass over
do not worry,2mao u shld be wth me in paradise!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
do not worry,2mao u shld be wth me in paradise!

Chai
Carry me and go

I don't mind, lord am all yours.

Just give me the kinikankinikan leeme chop nd go

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

Chai
Carry me and go

I don't mind, lord am all yours.

Just give me the kinikankinikan leeme chop nd go
dat is my intention too,2 chop and go buh don't worry u shall find a smallie also who is very tight to console ur dick for all the horrible things dat konji has done to ur mortal body

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Guy Carry on and Bang her Wella Wella! Give her 5 star for yash. Comeback and gist us. Notting do you!
yelz na, definitely I shall post a thread on it 2mao, when I'm done wth her

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
oodua1stson:
You guys should give him a break abegi

17 year old girl don know everything from a to z

In Germany age of consent is 14 so what are we saying again?

In Nigeria where the age of consent is 16 you're here talking another thing

I don't do small kids though(I'm happily married)

But another person go do then, if not an older guy their mates go do them
you leave wth no impression other than to think of you as someone who borrowed wisdom frm king solomon in the bible, be blessed!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
dat is my intention too,2 chop and go buh don't worry u shall find a smallie also who is very tight to console ur dick for all the horrible things dat konji has done to ur mortal body

Lord of holes

Thanks for the prophecy

I'd await the coming of my reliever

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by 12inchDickson: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
yelz na, definitely I shall post a thread on it 2mao, when I'm done wth her
wat if she no gree Bleep u..
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

Lord of holes

Thanks for the prophecy

I'd await the coming of my reliever
take my word son of man,heaven and earth shall pass away buh my words to u shall not return to me void, by his next week, u shall rest ur handsome head on the soft laps of a beautiful damsel whose breasts are as soft as velvet and whose lips are has full as waters of the ocean!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave / Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.