Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain (6803 Views)

Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by toba400: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Cossy seems to have a crush on Olu Maintain ..Cossy Maintain ..I like the sound of that ..

1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by toba400: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by ANIEXTY(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok i heard she is getting older younger.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
All boobs and no brains.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Smellymouth: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
My God!!! shocked sad shocked

See BOR.... lipsrsealed ( I refuse to say it!!) cry

Fynestboi, abeg ban me from Celebrity section until the fasting is over, abeg

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Laveda(f): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oh wow lipsrsealed

Toooooo big lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Mediapace: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
You mean you don't like it ?
Laveda:
Oh wow lipsrsealed
Toooooo big lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by DRISKLEF(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Babe is got alot in her chest.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Laveda(f): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
You mean you don't like it ?

Nah
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thebachelor:
All boobs and no brains.
all boobs and no ass

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thebachelor:
All boobs and no brains.

Makes Cossy a famous woman.

It's a sad world.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by vizkiz: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2016

Hips - No Yansh - No Brain - No Fresh legs - No Tight pussay - No Big stomach - Yes Wide mouth that can do wonders - yes

I hope olu didn't contact anything undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Hips - No
Yansh - No
Brain - No
Fresh legs - No
Tight pussay - No
Big stomach - Yes
Wide mouth that can do wonders - yes

I hope olu didn't contact anything undecided

Baba, na that one dey pain you?

What about this black guy smiling as if say he dey collect BJ? grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3856163_7cd1be15d580a267c5427f0ddbdd4bb32f3612aa_jpegb1a242836ea839b4812656539a84c579
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by vizkiz: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, na that one dey pain you?

What about this black guy smiling as if say he dey collect BJ? grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3856163_7cd1be15d580a267c5427f0ddbdd4bb32f3612aa_jpegb1a242836ea839b4812656539a84c579

You know maybe him just collect sef? lipsrsealed

That babe blood dey hot oh no doubt am grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Smellymouth: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

You know maybe him just collect sef? lipsrsealed

That babe blood dey hot oh no doubt am grin

grin cheesy Na all these kind babes them don assign to suck men destiny.

But wait o boss,if she wan give you, you nor go collect?

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why does this woman look ugly to me undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by vizkiz: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Na all these kind babes them don assign to suck men destiny.

But wait o boss,if she wan give you, you nor go collect?

God go punish liar for here...Why I no go collect? You no know the kin experience she Don get?

All these babes still dey learn for her side grin

Up cossy's BJ... Cossy's BJ for president grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
all boobs and no ass
Damn!!! You are pretty.
I hope you've got some brains behind that look.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Smellymouth: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

God go punish liar for here...Why I no go collect? You no know the kin experience she Don get?

All these babes still dey learn for her side grin

Up cossy's BJ... Cossy's BJ for president grin

Infact we need Cossy for sexuality section on NL.

Cossy in, lalasticlala OUT!

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Makes Cossy a famous woman.

It's a sad world.
Sad indeed.
Where ''nothingness'' is celebrated.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by dannyben5: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
cowbell our milk!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by donholy28(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
This b¡tch has nothing to offer but her boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by vizkiz: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Infact we need Cossy for sexuality section on NL.

Cossy in, lalasticlala OUT!

Yes we want her to become a Mod for sexuality section! So we can generate more traffic grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thebachelor:
Damn!!! You are pretty.
I hope you've got some brains behind that look.
thanks

hehehe yes cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Yes we want her to become a Mod dot sexuality section! So we can generate more traffic grin

Na so people go dey queue to view NL grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Fynestboi: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
My God!!! shocked sad shocked

See BOR.... lipsrsealed ( I refuse to say it!!) cry

Fynestboi, abeg ban me from Celebrity section until the fasting is over, abeg

grin cheesy grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Smellymouth: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fynestboi:

grin cheesy grin

Boss, no response yet

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by vizkiz: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so people go dey queue to view NL grin

Lalasticlala whey like boobs before will be like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
thanks

hehehe yes cheesy cheesy
Nothing beats a good looking girl with a good IQ.
They are every man's ''holy grail''
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Smellymouth: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Lalasticlala whey like boobs before will be like

By then, peeps like obontami , pussiepounder , irunoboo and paulkillerman go turn NL celebrities grin cheesy

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Fynestboi: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Boss, no response yet

The thing no dey show for my list I no know why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Parades Her Big ‘melons’ On Social Media Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown (photo / Funke Fowler & Abi Kuku / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.