Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (75772 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by SleekAboki: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
DonBobes:
FTC!

God help us in ds con3!
When a soldier starts abducting responsibilities to cosmic entities, the bloody civilians should know that water don pass garri.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Beremx(f): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
misleading topic

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by amaechi1: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now

Which political party did he belong? Praying for Mr President healing not re-election is not politics. If you can't pray allow others to pray. Biko nna.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by glassjar1: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Lolz..........the Mbaka that I know said otherwise last friday Adoration...........he truly urged the adorers to pray for Buhari's healing but assured us that God had taken care of PMB's health issues

Waiting to welcome him with cultural dance group 2moro in Abuja

God bless PMB!

really ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by PhilemonObende: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Buhari must not die. I need him to stay alive and make 1 dollar equal to 900 naira so that i can jollificate and chopulate my money. grin

Allah protect buhari for us.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by greatiyk4u(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
inkon:

Even you?
A Muslim
What do you mean please?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by DaniDani(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wish buhari what he wished Igbos and biafrans

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by amaechi1: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Is that good or a bad thing?

It's better he died!! So your prediction of Nigeria not surviving his death may become truth..

He is suffering for his atrocities....wickedness is a dept that must be paid back, no mater how long it takes - Hell-Rufai
The last time you fell ill was because of the atrocities you committed? The misfortune that came your way last year was because of the atrocities you committed. Bro thank God for good health as at today. You never can never tell what will happen tomorrow. Otherwise, the least you will do is to keep mute if you don't have anything meaningful to say. May God forgive us. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by amaechi1: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaniDani:
I wish buhari what he wished Igbos and biafrans

Eziokwu? But what did you wish yourself? Let tell ourselves the truth Igbo (we) are architect of our problems. Ndi nyeru! Let the man alone and ask your leaders whose wives and children are abroad what do they wish for us. Even Nnamdi Kanu's wife is in London and she gave birth in London. But those running around in street all in the name of Biafra struggle has never been to London and their wives are struggling to access Antenatal care in our dilapidated primary health centre.

God please, grant PMB healing if he is sick.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
.He would be healed with the prayers of menbers of Mbaka's congregation grin Mr mbaka when did you become the Alpha and Omega?

Do people even realise that Only God saves people nothing else, not even prayers undecided
Our prayers may not fall in line with God's plans or they may..

Buhari i still pray God heals you! Amen!

Salient point madame

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ruggedboy01: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Vick4rill(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
amaechi1:

The last time you fell ill was because of the atrocities you committed? The misfortune that came your way last year was because of the atrocities you committed. Bro thank God for good health as at today. You never can never tell what will happen tomorrow. Otherwise, the least you will do is to keep mute if you don't have anything meaningful to say. May God forgive us. Amen
u dnt get what he is trying to say... the truth is that "if at all in anyway, buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue in nigeria then he will nt go unpunished" i still dnt knw y i ve this strong feeling that buhari is among those that masterminded bokoharam, and what is hapening now is as a result of breach of agreement. bt lyk i said i dnt wish buhari death cus his goverment is the worst ever...bt if at all buhari has a hand in boko haram that has terminate lifes, make many womens widow, turn children to orphans then i ask for the worst punishment

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by matrix199(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
He saw a vision that Buhari may not survive his ailment? But he cldnt see the vision prior to 2015 election that buhari would nosedive the economy of this country.

Only for the gullible heads though!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Ajimight(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

CHIJIOKE1314:

CHIJIOKE1314:

neven wish any human that bro no matter who he/she is enemy friend am a anti-buhari to the core but do not mean i should wish him death Jesus said pray for u enemies i pray he should recoverd and take us out of the mess he brought our in.

6 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Osu175(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by amaechi1: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vick4rill:
u dnt get what he is trying to say... the truth is that "if at all in anyway, buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue in nigeria then he will nt go unpunished" i still dnt knw y i ve this strong feeling that buhari is among those that masterminded bokoharam, and what is hapening now is as a result of breach of agreement. bt lyk i said i dnt wish buhari death cus his goverment is the worst ever...bt if at all buhari has a hand in boko haram that has terminate lifes, make many womens widow, turn children to orphans then i ask for the worst punishment

I as much I don't believe any politician, but please put aside those sentiment propagated by southern politicians. Remember Late Ge Azizi comment on BH "PDP knows more about BH". Also remember, the bunch of miscreants unleashed Mayhem during late Yaradua and Governor from the north east was pointed at for being a source. Now, the President has score a point, rather than praising him it become a source of blackmail. I have also ask, how would we from south feel if someone from north say avanger is being sponsor by GEJ because he lost the election. It does not add up.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by omenka(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
The kind of idiotic comments you see some people make make you wonder if they somehow took a different route in the course of human evolution.

They are indeed living breathing proof of the origin of homo sapiens. Biologist should take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by macfish01: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oh God help our country. Whatever is a sin, we ask for forgiveness.
Please help our road users.
https://www.nairaland.com/3173131/open-letter-alhaji-aliko-dangote#46683501
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by omenka(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

People like tomakint and firefire would see this comment, hide behind their keypads and like the comment, or at best just scroll by. Had a similar comment been posted by Omenka, they have a hardon for the rest of the damn day and write some useless love letters of how immature the comment is.

PDP supporters disgust me no end.

Anyone who wishes Buhari dead would have same fate befall them a gazzillion times and more, and anyone who blesses him would reap same a million folds, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Vick4rill(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
amaechi1:

I as much I don't believe any politician, but please put aside those sentiment propagated by southern politicians. Remember Late Ge Azizi comment on BH "PDP knows more about BH". Also remember, the bunch of miscreants unleashed Mayhem during late Yaradua and Governor from the north east was pointed at for being a source. Now, the President has score a point, rather than praising him it become a source of blackmail. I have also ask, how would we from south feel if someone from north say avanger is being sponsor by GEJ because he lost the election. It does not add up.
u dnt get my point. am nt accusing buhari... bt am only telling u what my instinct says. but the two evidence i ve against buhari is (1) buhari is a desperate politician who want power at all cost. and u knw wat desperation can cause right?? (2) buhari has made so many contraversial statements such as promising to make gudluck tenure ungoverneble and monkeys and baboon been suck in blood...

7 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
wristbangle:

Salient point madame
Thanks
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Vomm: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abere iku ooooo

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Realist2: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't wana comment on Buhari's death .
My question is what happened to Lazarus after he was raised from death, how long did Lazarus lived before he died again , what significant life Lazarus lived after he was raised from death ?, because we didn't hear anything about Lazarus again, even his second death.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:
People like Tomakint kint and firefire would see this comment, hide behind their keypads and like the comment, or at best just scroll by. Had a similar comment been posted by Omenka, they have a hardon for the rest of the damn day and write some useless love letters of how immature the comment is.

Anyone who wishes Buhari dead would have same fate befall them a gazzillion times and more, and anyone who blesses him would reap same a million folds, amen.

Such ridiculous comment is condemnable, but your allegation and character assassination against our person is painful and unfortunate. angry

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

May the Lord heal our president.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by mich24(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
H
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Immunity1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Orisirisi who is enemy of buhari if not ipob if buhari die today ipob will surely regret it
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
omenka:
People like tomakint and firefire would see this comment, hide behind their keypads and like the comment, or at best just scroll by. Had a similar comment been posted by Omenka, they have a hardon for the rest of the damn day and write some useless love letters of how immature the comment is.

[/s]

Please, look for your chill-pill and ingest a good dose..

I am never PDP or APC surpporter..

My comments are wholly mine and I am responsible for it. I don't care what would befall you if you were to make such..I HATE BUHARI and wish him dead (what's the big deal) if my wish is gonna kill him then, good for all those been oppressed by his wickedness...

You are quick to wish ill back to all Buhari's ill wishers(No 1 has scolded you from doing that)

Please, face your front, I have the right to make a wish and also hope and pray that it becomes real..

However, I advise you move to another mention..I don't have strength to entertain any cry-baby....

20 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Integrityfarms(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is he no longer coming back tomorrow?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by XaviDayo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
This man again....tor, we too stretch our hands towards you and this is our prayer..."mind ya bizness ijn"
And church say....."amen"
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by OjukwuWarBird: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Is he no longer coming back tomorrow?

You mean visiting Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by tempest01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
So he didn't know this last year?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by MzMaerykay(f): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
They haf come again woh!.....chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.