Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (75776 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Funkybabee(f): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..

ye pray for Jerusalem so that it can bring good fruit
do u know as u cursed him u have cursed thy nation remembered u might be in his position someday and so shall reap what thy SOw.
and remembered the law of karma what goes around comes around as u wish in dead,I pray God should judge who is right if its you or him.bros remember my word and write today dates down

may God bless ur soul.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by osujia(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now

O boy u did not even read the message or u don't know how to read, he said we call on Michael the arch angel not the above rubbish u wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Funkybabee:

ye pray for Jerusalem so that it can bring good fruit
do u know as u cursed him u have cursed thy nation remembered u might be in his position someday and so shall reap what thy SOw.
and remembered the law of karma what goes around comes around as u wish in dead,I pray God should judge who is right if its you or him.bros remember my word and write today dates down

may God bless ur soul.

Stop deceiving yourself, Buhari will surely die and a painful death for that matter. .

Your useless rant can't save him..
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by santos2020: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now
Gi na MBAKA abu ogbo ,ANU MPAMA, nee ka idi ka okpo,smh tongue
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Beeman1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

What you do to yourself would be completely your choice..
The monster Buhari is in excruciating pain now and there is nothing you can do about it..

Ntoorrr!!
Just like ur miserable wretch bas*tard father was in pain when he died abi Bring it on u little bas*tard.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Jacks14: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

what u wish others is the same things others may wish u...what goes around comes around.say good or keep quite

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by holaralph(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

.......... Be it Unto you in 100 folds as you wish PMB.........

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ripbubu: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

amen

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by DonBobes(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
SleekAboki:

When a soldier starts abducting responsibilities to cosmic entities, the bloody civilians should know that water don pass garri.
grin
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by everozone: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Christ is the way,truth and life,no one cometh to God except through Him.Has Buhari accepted Christ as his Lord and personal saviour?If the answer is no,then Fr. Mbaka is wasting his time praying for Buhari as the prayer will not cross the sky.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by IDnoble1: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
iboroski:
I will stop to trust fr mbaka, although am a Catholic, why didn't mbaka prayed for Jonathan?
you need to check yursef, was he just praying for him? or was the prayer for PMB to perform well in governance? or did GEJ experienced this kind of serious illness when in power that would call for the prayer? And Besides He has his reasons for doing so. And do you know if God has asked him to do so? Don't let your tribalisitic mind mislead you.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ripbubu: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Buhari must not die. I need him to stay alive and make 1 dollar equal to 900 naira so that i can jollificate and chopulate my money. grin

Allah protect buhari for us.
no he must die
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by JoeCutie(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
So I should leave what I'm doing and start praying for Buhari abi? Akuko Mike Ejeagha! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ripbubu: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Immunity1:
Orisirisi who is enemy of buhari if not ipob if buhari die today ipob will surely regret it
u ar a rat watch bubu die and watch notin wil hapen .

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by amzee(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Ear infection ko conjuctivitis ni. It's not as if I don't like Buhari oh but....if he was plugged to life support, I'll unplug it and then plug my phone. You know how BlackBerry batteries are. Always in need of a charge. Lol. grin

Haba, u take style wicked ooo
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by kulekaa(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Ear infection ko conjuctivitis ni. It's not as if I don't like Buhari oh but....if he was plugged to life support, I'll unplug it and then plug my phone. You know how BlackBerry batteries are. Always in need of a charge. Lol. grin
so shall it b wit u/ ur family
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Tijay90(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
STFU!!! ... tool.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by kulrunsman79(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hahahaha hahahaha....... am confused on whether to concur to Fr. Mbaka's prayer or take the opposite side.
Am surprised though!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by cuteboy2: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
impossible27:

Jesus Christ came and pray for the sinners. bbuhari is a sinner and need to be prayed for. grin

I am not sure Buhari and his followers agree with you labelling him a "sinner". They see him a Saint, a Messiah, or even a god.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ojkalito(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2016
rose54321:
May God spare his life,
Nigeria cannot survive his death.
God please heal and sustain him, for the country and for his family.
we are already surviving without him maybe you cannot survive his death
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by 2undeee(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Amen it shall be well with you Father Mbaka
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari neva chi chum chin...he dies or not,i dnt care
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by PINES: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Nonsense! The moment I noticed he, Rev Mbaka, used the word "May", I lost appetite to read further.
That word is an indication of unsureness and conjectures.
As a priest, I suggest he speaks NOT if God has not directed him to do so. Or is he seeking to create awareness/ recognition?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by opribo(m): 12:51am On Jun 19, 2016
How come we are back to the Yaradua mystery president era so soon. Maybe OBJ should make that phone call again, 'BUHARI IS THAT YOU, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING THEY SAID YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE DISEASE DIFFERENT FROM THE EAR INFECTION, IS THAT TRUE? Say something quick before we send our eminent again pastors to come and confirm your status.

Wonders shall never end indeed in this country, why OBJ keeps endorsing living dead as our presidents is what baffles me about him.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by DedeNkem: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Vision seeing is an old religious 419 that still works today.
Why do all these thieving pastors and extortion church owners only "see visions" that suit their momentary need to deceive id*iots?

Religion is greatest deceptive tool invented by man!

Faith is believing something you know ain't true. It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand. Religion consists in a set of things which the average man thinks he believes and wishes he was certain of.

Everyone has the right to believe anything they want. And everyone else has the right to find it f*ucking ridiculous.

Praying is hilarious. Surely he knows what you want already? "I just want to hear you say it! Beg! that's better. I'll think about it". cheesy cheesy

I've never been insulted by hateful satanists for not believing in their devil. Only by "loving" Christians for not believing in their God.

If you want to deny something, don't choose Evolution, you'll look st*upid, way too much evidence. Choose a God.

Guys vote below;

God doesn't prevent terrible things because:
A) He can't.
B) He doesn't want to.
C) He causes them.
D) He doesn't exist.

Please, vote now.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by OneManLegion(m): 2:33am On Jun 19, 2016
iaamxavier:

You're a disgrace to 17 year-old teens everywhere.

When I was seventeen, I didn't come on online fora to yarn dust.

Now, go and read your books, son.

Btw, you're not even old enough to visit the sexuality section. gringringrin
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Gkemz: 3:20am On Jun 19, 2016
He should go and sit down. Soon he will realise that he's no longer relevant after he must've been used by a fulani's sectional leader who cares nothing except his tribe.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by jide333(m): 3:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Mbaka look for better things to do jor! U dis fake priest. Scammer
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by skomolayo(m): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2016
I concur
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 19, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Who would make him retract all his wickedness against me..
His death could mean a blessing to me, for as long as he is alive, I will continue to ask God to kill him for me..

AFTERALL,THE BIBLE SAYS DO NOT SUFFER A WITCH/WIZARD TO LIVE.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie read my lips, u will never pass this week by God grace. U will have a miserable death anytime soon!

I DON'T SEE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Jacks14:
what u wish others is the same things others may wish u...what goes around comes around.say good or keep quite

I wish that young man long life and prosperity!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.