Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) (14056 Views)

My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More / How Do Slim Women Carry Babies / My Boyfriend Prefers Me Calling Him CUSTOMER During $EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by depressedgurl: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2016
V0lv0:
@ BrideofDracula as a medical doctor and one who has dealt with psychologist and psychiatrist I actually do know what I am talking about and I will rather base my opinion and knowledge from my experiences.

They do try and find out the underlying causes that's why they have sessions to enable them to determine the appropriate solution as you correctly mentioned medication is not only used to treat depression.

She mentioned earlier that's she knows why she is depressed and this has been going on since childhood. She also mentioned that's she seeked medical help from a Dr who prescribed her with medication. Generally for those who do not feel seeking counseling will be beneficial to them. They go on medication and try different drugs and if that still fails then counselling will be suggested as an alternative. Its actually always better to first see a Dr as depression can be a symptom of other diseases such as hyperthyroidism which causes weight gain and depression. @ op have you checked your thyroid? If not I suggest that you do.

Anyways I am not going to debate with you further on this. We can merely agree to disagree on this case smiley
When I saw my dr she also recommended that I did a thyroid test and the result was my thyroid was fine. She also recommended that I try sederp for 6months and then she also told me that she doesn't feel that I actually need counselling as I am still able to go through my daily activities and the medication would help with regards to my mood. She asks few questions and did sort of an assessement. Thanks
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by depressedgurl: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
qoura123:

different strokes for different folkes
I like fat ladies any day anytime
lol. Indeed different strokes for different folkes. I now there are men who like fat ladies. I believe there is a man for every women but I just don't want to be this weight.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by V0lv0(f): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
@depressedgirl that's good to know smiley
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:
Since you're so concerned about your boyfriend's spec than your health... I think you should go look out for men who loves them big..

Abi he blind when he been meet you? undecided
pls talk more sense into her brain
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Laveda(f): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walexsammy:
pls talk more sense into her brain

Sure I will cheesy

Happy Sunday, hope you went to church?
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Sure I will cheesy

Happy Sunday, hope you went to church?
Same to you....and NO I didnt...had a long journey xdai, so weak, I woke late
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Realist2: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
depressedgurl:
I know. Its extremely hard for Africans to understand it that's why I am unable to tell anybody. I once tried to tell my mom but she could not understand. The idea of paying someone who does not really care about me just to tell me something I already know does not really sit well with me. I also once went to the dr and they prescribed me with a tablet called sederp. I had to stop because the side effects were very bad.

Don't kill yourself, we here we love them big !, in fact you're a perfect choice of MANY of us, me i don't do bony, slim and skinny, only plumpy, chubby and Fatty i,m crazy after.
That dude is not meant for go someone who will appreciate u for who you're.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Laveda(f): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walexsammy:
Same to you....and NO I didnt...had a long journey xdai, so weak, I woke late

Okay dear, I'm sorry about that.. You need rest.

Are you aware of the miss NL officially starting tomorrow? smiley
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Okay dear, I'm sorry about that.. You need rest.

Are you aware of the miss NL officially starting tomorrow? smiley
Not really and that is because am not really a fan of that
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Realist2:

Don't kill yourself, we here we love them big !, in fact you're a perfect choice of MANY of us, me i don't do bony, slim and skinny, only plumpy, chubby and Fatty i go after.
May God bless, and because of this, take some bottles of any drink u like...All on me.....and just to let u no,ure not alone bro....
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Bola4mi(f): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
dearie dont be depressed about it,u cant really satisfy men,when they get slim one they will be looking for a fat one and when they get fat one,they will be looking for a slim one so please if u think u dont like your size u can work on it by taking lipton tea,lemon and original honey first thing in the morning last thing at night.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Laveda(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walexsammy:
Not really and that is because am not really a fan of that

lipsrsealed I'd like you to vote for Lanicky tomorrow then.
I'll give you a mention then give you instructions on how to vote please. smiley

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

lipsrsealed I'd like you to vote for Lanicky tomorrow then.
I'll give you a mention then give you instructions on how to vote please. smiley
might be so busy and disappoint you, which I wouldn't wnt
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by BoboFashion(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Slim girls dey make sense.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by lanicky(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walexsammy:
Good afternoon smiley

I believe you can still give it a shot. But if you can't, thanks all the same.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by vislabraye(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
depressedgurl:
Hi all.
I don't even know where to start from. I have been suffering from depression since my teen years and its been off and on. Sometimes it gets better and sometimes it gets worse and this has also been the reason for my weight fluctuation as I am an emotional eater.

So this is the fattest I have been and I feel so ugly and don't really want to go anywhere anymore because people always make comments about my weight and this makes me feel very bad. A person knows when they haive gained weight and when they are fat. People don't need to keep rubbing it on their faces.

Anyways my boyfriend loves really slim women. He does not like a women fat. When am with him and he thinks am not watching I see how he looks at other slim women. All his ex gf have been slim and were ever slimmer than I was when we first met. I just feel so unloved and don't feel much support. I am trying to lose weight even if it means the quick way like pills etc as am tired of feeling this way.

I tend to gain weight more on the down part my butt, hips and thighs and then my top. I would really appreciate if anyone could recommend something they have used that really worked?

P.s please don't bash me or insult me. It took a lot to post these pics and I know I am fat so that is not the issue.

If you gain weight on you hips and thighs, it's not too bad. It's better than gaining on your stomach and arms. Fact is, ensure you maintain a flat stomach and slim hands no matter what. No kill yourself. cool
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Debbywills(f): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
depressedgurl:
Thank you dear will do so. Have a great Sunday to you too

You Mostly Welcomed hun. Thanks for the wish!
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
lanicky:
Good afternoon smiley

I believe you can still give it a shot. But if you can't, thanks all the same.
hmmm, ok, if you insist, will try my best and mention me when itz time

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Laveda(f): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walexsammy:

Don't worry, i'll give you a mention in the morning. smiley if you're available just vote..
Thanks
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Don't worry, i'll give you a mention in the morning. smiley if you're available just vote..
Thanks
okay
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Walexsammy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
vislabraye:

If you gain weight on you hips and thighs, it's not too bad. It's better than gaining on your stomach and arms. Fact is, ensure you maintain a flat stomach and slim hands no matter what. No kill yourself. cool
one cold Alomo for u bro....u've said it all
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Ojobojo1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wia d picshures
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Laveda(f): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Spicylate(f): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
1. The fact that you are depressed does not mean you have to tag yourself depressed (depressedgirl). It won't help your matter.
2. Your bf likes slim girls and you aren't, so what is he doing with you? Or what are you doing with him?
3. What makes you depressed??

Solutions
It won't be easy but;
1. If you hate the way you look why don't you indulge in a work scheme. Work on yourself. eat healthy.
2. Associate yourself with positive friends. If you don't have, find them and keep them. They will help alot.
3. Love you for you.
4. I love you.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by niyot124: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
donholy28:
Just negodi!

Please what's negodi or negodu?
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
@depressedgurl

You could tell that none of the comments actually addressed your need to get slimmer but they are easily castigating your boyfriend's preference for slim girls. I am also interested in slim girls.

Let me explain why I prefer slim girls and then I will advise you on how to get slim easily if you havent got that response. In this planet, most of our food are carbs and by simply eating you gain lbs easily. For example, I gain 1.7kg this evening from just eating rice, salad, and egg then a bottle of wine. No meat, and no fish. That is how easy it is to gain weight. Based on my BMI, I am considered overweight because of adding extra 4kg which has been very difficult to shade. I shaded 10kg but the last 4kg has taken me 3 months. Its a lot of work. Just when I wanted to step on my treadmill PHCN turned off the light and I run small generator till 10pm after which I switch over to the 30kva, that is when I intend to step on the treadmill to see if I can lose 0.5 kg hoping digestion will take away 1kg when I wake up tomorrow.

Being slim is called healthy because one is assured that he or she is within the 'normal' BMI calibration, and thus avoids HBP, diabetis and related ailments. So, I chose slim girls anytime, not really because of slimness alone, but because I know they take efforts to stay slim in an environment that most food is carbs-based. I love people who love themselves enough to work the body to slim. If they love their body, then I can waste time to love them too. I hate people who can not take care of their bodies. I invest millions just to keep my home 99% clean, recreational and joyous.

Please let me know if you have gotten the accurate response to your weight shading question. Do not mind those who castigate your boyfriend based on his preference. People have the right of choice. He does not hate you, he simply wants slim. And if you can not fit into his choice bracket, and can not shade weight for your own self and also to fit into the healthy bracket, its best for you to follow the advise of these inexperienced nairalanders and find a man who loves excess fat.

I have a simple formular that you might already know to shade weight and ofcourse depression. Depression is caused by overweight and vise-versa, but that is by the way.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by AfroKnight: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I smell an Advertisement grin

Well, you seem to be "working" your junk going by your pics & doesn't look at all like you're uncomfortable in your skimpy skirt or you'd be in a mumu frock trying to hide.

Cool story, bro. Nice ass tongue

Oh, Afro knight! grin Come see what I bought you for X-mas. It's all wrapped in pink cheesy
Where's the pic? grin Looks like she's removed it. Babe, I'm beginning to appreciate medium size (I guess that's your size wink) I think I now prefer "packages" that are easy to handle.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by LuveU2(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
sad
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by Agu87(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Where is d pic na
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by BoboFashion(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
To me, slim ladies be the koko.
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
I missed your pics... but just so you know... some people... Like me... like them big...
Re: Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) by bukiboy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
why the guy ask you out? why are you trying so hard to make him happy why you're not happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5giWfpANMac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest legs in town ( photos ) / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.