Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures (42563 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
All 3 threads Concerning the Tecno Camon C9 made front page!!!

Is Tecno paying Nairaland to hoodwink Nigerians?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Otugo007(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tecno has been producing fake and crappy phones since coming into Nigeria. And is so unfortunate that Nigerians are falling for the nonsense this guys are producing.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by lekancaring(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wot is the bad thing about tech c9 and boom j8 because am thinking of buying one for my self pls help
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by mikron(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
rival companies wanting to tie tecno down, no way. tecno all the way grin grin

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by TohKunBoh: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Cool device and I heard its 49900 sha
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by TohKunBoh: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
lekancaring:
Wot is the bad thing about tech c9 and boom j8 because am thinking of buying one for my self pls help
buy any
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by TohKunBoh: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:

if it was gionee,I bet you wouldn't talk this way..smh
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Seculent: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Flashh:
Tecno too is now feeling fly, producing crap. The only enticing things about their phones are based on Just 2 things, former overpriced piece of junk was boom J8 (for music), now another overpriced junk is Camon C9 (just for picture lovers).

They should rather start producing home theaters and Cameras, then leave phone production for Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Gionee and co.
Brutality!

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by KnightMare7(f): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:

no sleep?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
TohKunBoh:
if it was gionee,I bet you wouldn't talk this way..smh
Gionee? How am I in anyway affiliated to Gionee?

Has any thread from Gionee made front made in this manner?

Go to Nairaland front page now and you'll see 3 articles all pertaining to the Tecno Camon C9 .

Are you a Tecno staff?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by majorclems: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
It's good and OK. For those hating on the product.. I really don't have words for you. If we can't produce y not support odas..
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by folks4luv(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Day11:
I just don't like the name tecno

Am I the only one pls?
me too, currently using a tecno phone, I feel tecno is bad news, no matter how good or expensive a device may be
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by KnightMare7(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't think I can use any of these China phones.

3 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by SoupNazi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Wish I have money for this phone cry

Don't do it honey. For an Android device, get a Samsung, HTC or Google Nexus phone instead. The SONY Xperia Z5 is also good. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by SoupNazi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
KnightMare7:
I don't think I can use any of these China phones.

#Word

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by joseph1832(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:

LOL. I wouldn't be surprise anyway. grin Its just a matter of time before, Techno make a Nairaland their brand ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
KnightMare7:
no sleep?
Thinking of you and the cheap attempt at Tecno's frantic efforts at bamboozling Nigerians

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
eleko1:
Chinese pipu normall Look sleek/Slim.Nah here Dem dey dumped their waSte.

No be lie sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Lezzlie(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I wouldn't be surprise anyway. grin Its just a matter of time before, Techno make a Nairaland their brand ambassador.
They better comply with global standards and ethics first
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by joseph1832(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:
They better comply with global standards and ethics first
LOL.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by joey150(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lolz
chai! See my miss nairaland here. The rest of una no come close!
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2016
SoupNazi:

Don't do it honey. For an Android device, get a Samsung, HTC or Google Nexus phone instead. The SONY Xperia Z5 is also good. Cheers.

Contemplating on buying iphone5s or Samsung S5.

I'm primarily a picture freak. Don't know which to go for. sad
Can you help with advice.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by ikenwa4lyf: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2016
When it comes to phones, i don't joke with battery life, storage, RAM and Camera. Let me list all the tecno products i have used since my NYSC and how long i used them

Tecno L3- used it 9 months as a corper, sold it due to poor camera

Tecno P9 tablet- bought and used it towards the end of my service year. Sold it because i wanted to upgrade to the G9

Tecno G9 tablet old version- used it for 1 year and some months, played fifa, blogged with it, outstanding good battery life, everything was complete. I regret selling this tablet till date

Tecno L6- Used it 7 months. At first, it was superb then as time went by, the phone started misbehaving. Dashed my father after repairing it

Tecno Winpad tablet: since i am a blogger and journalist , i thought it wise to get a winpad to ease my work as my L6 was small to do the necessary work. I hate this tablet with passion. Nonsense camera, overheating, no free ms office, in fact, its a write-off. Used for three months and sold ot ASAP.

Tecno G9 tablet new version: Still using it for the past three weeks. I had to go round ikeja to get it and bought it N37k. Wolahi, tecno fall my hand for this new G9. First week of use, tablet caught virus because i slept off leaving my Wi-Fi connected. Went to okpebi and a tecno staff confided in me that all new products are facing similar problems. She adviced i switch off WiFi and Bluetooth when not in use. I can't unlock fifa 14 on this new version of G9. I really regret selling the old one. This one battery doesn't last as long as the old one and its heavier. Still with me though.

So for those shouting kudos to tecno for producing camon c9, i laugh in chinese as you will be a customer at okpebi very soon. It will have one fault or the other. Also note that the Camera and flash will wear out too on the long run. I am not trying to discredit Tecno as I have reviewed almost all their products on my blogs but the truth must be said.

It was the engineer at my work place who owned a gionee marathon mini that prescribed Gionee to me and since i bought the Marathon M5 i have not regretted using it (but i cant still unlock the fifa 2014). Either ways, its still people's choice to make as for me, if i sell my tecno G9, i will get a Samsung tablet and end the tecno's curse in my life.

Coming thru, Who dem epp? Tecno don baff?

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by gozzlin: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I can buy it for you if you promise to be mine forever.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by blacktwist(m): 12:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
... stop embarrassing me in public Bae.. did you want people to start thinking that I ain't taking Care of you?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by DedeNkem: 12:46am On Jun 19, 2016
I don't trust anything made or sold in Nigeria, especially, electronics.
All my devices and gadgets are from Europe.
All top quality!
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2016
ikenwa4lyf:
The only tecno with me now is a brand new tecno g9 tablet which i regret buying as Fifa 2014 can't unlock and it doesn't have better features i need in a tablet. I suggest that tecno should start producing superior phones and not phones with same features with different names.
I own a Gionee Marathon M5 and i can confess to anyone that it beat all tecno phones including this camon c9 both in terms of battery life and camera quality

The picture below was taken with my Gionee M5

If ur fone beat phantom 5 ma run enta skit
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by TechsNG: 12:57am On Jun 19, 2016
majorclems:
Op, I can sight a pin inside the box. Pls what is it used for??

It's an ejector pin. Basically needed when trying to bring out a SIM or SD card tray.

The ejector pin, however, wasn't necessary on the Camon C9 as you probably can deduce from the uploaded images.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Funnicator:

Contemplating on buying iphone5s or Samsung S5.

I'm primarily a picture freak. Don't know which to go for. sad
Can you help with advice.
please use that money and buy a note 4 or an LG G4........ If you want a quality phone with lasting bat3. Then buy gionee m5
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by ikenwa4lyf: 1:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Joelfinest:

If ur fone beat phantom 5 ma run enta skit

Although i neva use phantom 5, the phone no fit even compare with Gionee Marathon M5. Have you used an android phone heavily for two days with WiFi on always. Just browse on Gionee marathon m5 spec and you will throw the phanthom 5
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Baroba(m): 2:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Project400:
Great pictures, but materials and built look cheap.

It looks like the same material used by one plus in 2014 for there debut phone one plus one (Sandstone black).. It actually has a nice grippy sandpaper like texture; feels good in the hands as well...

Its not premium by any stretch, but not bad either.. Its one of those, you either love it or hate.. I have the one plus one and am not that bothered since I have mine living in a case from day one,how durable it is am not quite sure..

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Baroba(m): 2:51am On Jun 19, 2016
zzzzy:
definitely a prehistoric mtk chip

Not actually a bad chip, almost on par with Snapdragon 615 from the reviews I read, equally efficient in power management, so this phone should have decent battery going by that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

@Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Simon Petrus Invents Simless Phone That Doesn’t Use Airtime In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.