Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) (1192 Views)

The Word Of God Is Powerful! / If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? / OMG! God Should Be Blamed For Rape Attacks, Not The Rapists - Nigerian Guy Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
as true Christians,the word of God should be able to refine us........."we are now new creations, old things are passed away.behold all things are new"

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by tj419guy: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
ok, we have seen it
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by osesology(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Unfortunately, it's only the pastors and leaders in the church that get to enjoy such ``supernatural transformation'' while their followers remain where they.
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by success1smyn(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
sb
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
osesology:
Unfortunately, it's only the pastors and leaders in the church that get to enjoy such ``supernatural transformation'' while their followers remain where they.
I don't agree with you
"for there is therefore no more condemnation for them who are in Christ, who work not after the flesh but after the spirit of God"
So tell me .....how many "followers "work after the spirit of God.?;cause trust me if they do the result would be same as the pastor that does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
I don't agree with you
"for there is therefore no more condemnation for them who are in Christ, who work not after the flesh but after the spirit of God"
So tell me .....how many "followers "work after the spirit of God.?;cause trust me if they do the result would be same as the pastor that does.

First, go and tell Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakilome, TB Joshua & Papa Oyedepo a.k.a Abijawara of Fraudland to sell all their private jets, cars & houses including their wives' gold & diamond necklaces according to Jesus' commandment in [Mathew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22] and give them to the poor, then I'll take you seriously.

But in the meantime, ............. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2016
God!
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zoharariel:

First, go and tell Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakilome, TB Joshua & Papa Oyedepo a.k.a Abijawara of Fraudland to sell all their private jets, cars & houses including their wives' gold & diamond necklaces according to Jesus' commandment in [Mathew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22] and give them to the poor, then I'll take you seriously.

grin the bible says I have given thee POWER TO MAKE WEALTH. ...So it's their right.....all of it!
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by DeSepiero(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
It does this as well.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
omonighoblessing:
I don't agree with you "for there is therefore no more condemnation for them who are in Christ, So tell me
Are you from Esan?
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Labu2013:

Are you from Esan?
no sir....uhrobo pls
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
DeSepiero:
It does this as well.
I will not agree with you
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fool. that's what atheism does to you.
DeSepiero:
It does this as well.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
If you didn't give a fvck, why bother comment? its stup!d and pointless. If you have a problem with their PJs, kindly use the lagoon.
Zoharariel:

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by DeSepiero(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Millerz:
Fool. that's what atheism does to you.

Seems that image describes your sorry áss grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Fool of grandeur!! Ignorance is where you find bliss. Ride on in delusion.
DeSepiero:

Seems that image describes your sorry áss grin
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by DeSepiero(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Millerz:
Fool of grandeur!! Ignorance is where you find bliss. Ride on in delusion.

grin

Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by DeSepiero(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:
I will not agree with you

I would be surprised if you did.
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:
no sir....uhrobo pls
Okay. I'm Esan. 'pikin pax moni'
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Labu2013:
Okay. I'm Esan. 'pikin pax moni'
I mean am uhrobo. ........'pikin pax moni' grin
Re: This Is What The Word Of God Should Do To You. (pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:
I mean am uhrobo. ........'pikin pax moni' grin

Wahala no de.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting Wife At Anointing Service / Celebrate With Me On My New Appointment / RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.