Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" (1447 Views)

Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi / [b]help!!!, My Laptop Is Connected To Wifi But Won't Connect 2 Internet[/b] / My Hp Laptop Connected To Wifi But Can Browne On All Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" by Olarewajub: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hey guys, i'm having issues with my wifi adapter. Pc when connected to hotspot displays "no internet", and the problem is over a week now. I've downloaded all Lan drivers in my manufacturer support website still yet the problem has not been resolved. Pc is running on Windows 10. I started experiencing this difficulty after i tried to upgrade my drivers using "Driver Booster" (biggest mistake).
Anyone with suggestions how i can resolve this?

Cc lalasticala
Re: Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" by Thunderlicious: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Olarewajub:
I started experiencing this difficulty after i tried to upgrade my drivers using "Driver Booster" (biggest mistake).
Anyone with suggestions how i can resolve this?

Cc lalasticala

Why not try restoring your computer (using system restore) to an earlier date before you upgraded to Driver Booster.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" by Olarewajub: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Why not try restoring your computer (using system restore) to an earlier date before you upgraded to Driver Booster.

Are you sure the glitch will be resolved? Will i lose personal files, what is the estimated time frame for the restore process and any associated risk?
Re: Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Take it to an engineer, I suspect the WiFi card is bad, change it first..

1 Like

Re: Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" by Greatzeus(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op do a system restore, choose a restore point that is before the day you used the drive booster.95% chance it will be resolved,if truly the problem started after using the driver booster.
If this doesn't solve it,go to device manager,uninstall the WiFi(broadband) driver.
Then select it again and click update,select install from my computer,goto where the new driver you said you downloaded is,select it and let it install.
Or after uninstalling the driver,use search the internet feature to update.
If any of these above solution did not work,believe me,it will be a hardware problem .

1 Like

Re: Unable To Connect PC To Wifi Hotspot. Says "No Internet" by Olarewajub: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Hey guys! Problem fixed. I did a system restore and viola my wifi is back. I really appreciate the contribution from everyone.

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me Pls / Sold / Kingston 2.5 Inch Sata A400 Solid State Drive Ssd Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.