Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy (13885 Views)

Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen / Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by hmuhammad(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari

A PDP lawmaker in Delta, Chief Evance Ivwurie, on Saturday commended President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration’s policies and programmes to savage the nation’s economy.

Ivwurie, representing Ethiope East Constituency in the Delta House of Assembly, gave the commendation in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Asaba.

He said that the strong economic policies and the fight against corruption by the administration would go a long way in repositioning the nation’s economy.

The lawmaker said that corruption played major role in the economy crisis facing the country, urging all Nigerians to support the government’s efforts in curbing the scourge.

He decried the level of poverty, hardship, pains and sufferings of Nigerians, which he attributed to corruption of the past administrations.

There is no gainsaying that the country is experiencing difficulties and challenges ranging from harsh economic recession, paucity of resources and insecurity.

But, Nigerians have to be patient and support the government in its policies toward tackling the situation to make the economy to be better in no distance time.“ he pleaded.

Ivwurie, also commended Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta for his love for the Ethiope East Constituency.

The lawmaker said he had fulfilled his campaign promises of being “a grassroots representative and not an honourable in Diaspora and inaccessible to the people.’’

He said that with his efforts, Abraka and the adjoining communities of Eku, Igun, Okpara Waterside were connected directly to the Sapele Sub-Station, which was inaugurated in December 2015.

Ivwurie said that the once impassable Ekrejeta Road had been rehabilitated with the construction of drainage channels by the state government through its Direct Labour Agency (DLA).

He said that he was able to secure his constituency from the kidnappers and attacks from herdsmen in addition to the creation of jobs for some youths in the area.

Ivwurie, however, called for the support and understanding of people of Ethiope East ‘’in our collective task to enhance living standard of the good people of Ethiope East’’.

http://m.guardian.ng/news/pdp-lawmaker-lauds-president-buharis-policies-to-savage-nigerian-economy/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by greatiyk4u(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
FTC.....................hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

First it was Lagos PDP hailing AMBODE, now PDP law maker praising Buhari works

Very soon, every knee shall bow and all the tongues of WAILERS shall confess that Buhari means good for Nigeria

What else can I say than sai Baba

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Thunderlicious: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
The poster above me...why u occupy my FTC position?

5 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Zico5(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
This is a real man that knows what real government is all about. I wonder how some of us reason at times, cos I could not imagine myself supporting known thieves who their modu operandi is to suck this country dry. I can't blame them though, that is where there bread is being buttered.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by NaLaugh: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
"Savage" or "Salvage"? Fix your thread title. You mean "salvage." smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by mrkings84(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Gud
Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by kobonaire(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
That PDP lawbreaker must be delusional after watching Mexico getting hammered by 7 Chilean goals in Copa America quarter finals grin

6 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by KenModi(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
All I see here is "eye service"!

Someone is trying to avoid being investigated now or when he leaves office and the opposition is still in power.

When you suppose dey give constructive criticism to push the current government to do better for the people, u dey dia dey sing praises for Buhari. How do we let idiots get in power

Political opposition died when PDP lost and took APC's position.

If I be Buhari, I would signal EFCC to look into this man's records and accounts.

5 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by ALAYORMII: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Praise him today

Abuse him tomorrow.

PDP as an opposition party has been kissing too much nyansh just to avoid probe and EFCC

4 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by sharpchap: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Poster salvage not savage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by YoursGEJ(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Its so shocking to hear this from a member of the Pipeline Destroying Party Peoples Democratic Party. In fact, I think this man has skeletons in his cupboard and he just wan take sweet mouth protect himself grin

4 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by damola311: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Na now he suppose do that? Shebi him dey form IRON MAN before? After playing trial and error with Nigeria economy.

2 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Ijaya123: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2016
One by one, they are seeing the light. Wailers Form will soon be used to wrap puff-puff and groundnut on the road side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Joel3(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2016
....when we told them that pegging the naira against dollars will not work. they said we don't know economics. a country economics that is run by capitalists system. a private own economics don't need government interference.

there is one more thing they need to do if they want these whole thing to work and to allow the naire to appreciate more is to tell the Nigeria banks to start paying customers in the said currency for foreign remittance. I have been saying it and will keep saying it.

how inflation raises when bank stop paying in the said currency for foreign remittance. when the Forrest is monopolize it can't get any better.

what government need to do after allowing banks to pay recipient in the said foreign currency from international transfer money gram, western union e.t.c.

is put 100% taxes for none imported list. things that we can produce here shot not be directly ban but to put 100% tax. and therefore tighten our custom to do their work properly in borders, airport and sea ports

this will discouraged importation as local produce will be cheaper.

otherwise the gap against dollars and naira will worsen. take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Jakpon: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2016
OP, correct the error in the title of your thread. It should be SALVAGE not SAVAGE

3 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by seguno2: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Is it savage or saLvage?
Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by rexbuton: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Is that a pun? ....savage Nigeria's economy

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by abdulwizzy(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2016
PDP self, well what has wailers gat to say about this..
Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by seguno2: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Ijaya123:
One by one, they are seeing the light. Wailers Form will soon be used to wrap puff-puff and groundnut on the road side.

I thought that our president is returning to the policies of the past president that he criticised in order to win last year. Is that not so?

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by MVLOX(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Dis is how politics should be played, with constructive criticism and necesssary commendations when necessary....dats hw it should be

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Good to know
Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Marotzke(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Not only savage, what of brutalize the economy?

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Abeymills(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Nonsense zombies

2 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Zico5(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2016
kobonaire:
That PDP lawbreaker must be delusional after watching Mexico getting hammered by 7 Chilean goals in Copa America quarter finals grin
I know u are pained by the sincerity of this man but that is the plain truth. We are all paying for the mistake of the past administration.

5 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by tmtech: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2016
savage abi SALVAGE..
huge difference.
synonym and antonym

2 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by kennydee05(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Over to you nairaland Wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by strangest(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Yawns

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by Hillzy(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Okey! Mr Evence Ivwurie have said his mind now is over to u wailers n zombies let d argument begins............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by sokera: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2016
seguno2:

I thought that our president is returning to the policies of the past president that he criticised in order to win last year. Is that not so?
block head did past president float the Naira ?
Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by ever811(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2016
I knew from the start that buhari has good plans for this country, and God will surely give him the wisdom and grace to accomplish that

6 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy by izzou(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Constructive criticisms is what PDP needs to learn

Put these guys on their toes.

Not when APC is sharing rice,una go commend

I hope dey remember that it was criticism that APC used in gaining the hearts of some nigerians

I hate APC but i doubt if PDP will rule Nigeria again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly / Anambra Youths Rally For Free And Fair Election / 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.