Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? (1990 Views)

Java, Golang And Python Developers Needed Urgently / Web Developers Who Need Front-end Developer Should Hop In. I'm Here To Help. / Javathon Group : A Place Where Java And Python Developers Coexist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am working on an extensive documentation and using sphinx already.

Sphinx: http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/

If you are familiar with the tool, let us share knowledge.

PHP Developers, dont worry, I am an expert at using PHP Documentor. But as far as documentation is concerned, I prefer sphinx for a user manual. Even codigniter uses it for their user guide.

BTW, I hear that the sach guru has found my missing e-goat.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is the thing, if it is a PHP something now, i would have gotten a lot of replies and counter-replies.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
And the specs speculations are finally over as Tecno unleashes the full specs and images of the epic and camera-centric Tecno Camon C9 device that has been making the round and shattering the internet in the past few weeks.

You think Tecno Phantom 5 is premium then think again as Tecno Camon C9 is loaded

Undoubtedly Tecno Camon C9 has come out automatically to become Tecno best ever device in the history of the OEM as some of the features you might not expect to see yet on Tecno devices can be found in Tecno Camon C9.

Tecno flagship Camon C9 is a near perfect device in its category and Tecno has succeeded in raising the bar for other device manufactures in similar cadre to come out from their shell and produce device that can stand out like this.

The 5.5inches display with high resolution and 4G network Tecno Camon C9 device is packed; the rumours of the 13MP back camera and 13MP front camera all came out as earlier speculated.

Not only that, the 83 degree wide angle and 5P lens that is featured on Camon C9 selfie camera gives it the ability to reflect image true colours and allows it capture crystal clear pictures and also with a Lux natural front flashlight.

Tecno Camon C9 features an octa core processor and contrary to what many have been thinking that it will most likely follow the footstep of Tecno Camon C8 to launch with 1GB RAM, the RAM for Camon C9 is doubled i.e. 2GB RAM that will enhance multi-tasking without lagging of any form.

Now talk about this unprecedented feature in Tecno device, the Tecno Camon C9 is equipped with eye scanner a biometric iris recognition feature that quickly scan your iris to unlock the phone easily and securely.

It runs on out of the box Tecno’s HiOS V1.0 that is based on Google latest Android 6 Marshmallow and the back is packed with 3000mAh battery.

Tecno Camon C9 is launching alongside with Tecno revolutionary T-Band wearable device that can work remotely to monitor Camon C9 sleep patterns and steps and also alerts owners on calls and theft.

Below are the full specs of the latest and camera-centric Tecno Camo C9 device that has just launched;

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE

· Dimension: 153 X 76.4 X 10.35mm

· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM

· Display: 5.5 inches FHD IPS display with 1920 X 1080 pixel screen resolution

· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 13MP front facing camera with Lux natural flashlight

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core CPU, MediaTek chipsets and Mali-T720 GPU

· Memory and RAM: 16GB internal storage with 128GB expandable external MicroSD and 2GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.1 Bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po battery

. Others: HTML 5 browser, eye scanner, light sensor, G-sensor, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.

Talking about pricing, you definitely will not expect a device like this to cost a peanut, and we are speculating a price range of $300 - $350 (N60,000 to N70,000) for this device

What do you have to say about the unveiling of Tecno Camon C9 and the device itself

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2016/06/confirmed-and-full-specs-of-tecno-camon.html

Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
^^^Who is this f.uc.ker, may amadioha fire your head with thunder.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Buahahaha!
Tecno Advertisers No Dey Wait For Monday - To Start Work.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^Who is this f.uc.ker, may amadioha fire your head with thunder.
So it hurts huunnn Am new here and I went over post in this section seeing you everywhere derailing serious threads. People would come looking for help, but you derail with some childish posts. I don't know you and don't care who you are, just thought, let me try on your thread to see how it feels. And guess it hurts, Please grow up.

And by the way, I saw you have something Africod, please know that ur site won't grow by killing nairaland's programming section. Black and flat heads mentality, I know you be one.

7 Likes

Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by omoelu1(m): 5:57am On Jun 19, 2016
^^^^^
Skibo, e don happen
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2016
^^^omo see gobe o, a wailer is unto me. And this wailer is distracting and derailing my thread and even swearing, thus committing worse crimes than I am being accused of.
Anyone reading the silly comment will think I don't contribute to the board at all.

Jennifer, o di Gewurtztraminer o.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
I have solved the problem with Sphinx by the way, This thread has served its purpose, hence we can derail it.
Thunder fire the head of every bad people.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by guru01(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2016
jennyff:

So it hurts huunnn Am new here and I went over post in this section seeing you everywhere derailing serious threads. People would come looking for help, but you derail with some childish posts. I don't know you and don't care who you are, just thought, let me try on your thread to see how it feels. And guess it hurts, Please grow up.

And by the way, I saw you have something Africod, please know that ur site won't grow by killing nairaland's programming section. Black and flat heads mentality, I know you be one.
Let the e-fight begin.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
i drool when i come across an e-fight.
oya let the fight begin...(oga dhtml versus jenn...).
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2016
^^I dont like fighting with a girl, but this jenny ehn? if i catch am, she go hear am. She will know that I am not an ordinary troll, but a master-troll.
Investigation shows that this jenny is a boy and not a girl. When a man/boy calls himself jenny - ah well, we know the rest of the story.

1 Like

Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nmeri17: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
dhtml18:
Oga I need your help on some small stuff abeg. How can I reach you? Guru01 if you're free please indicate. Simple Ajax stuff wink
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
On my way to help. . .
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nmeri17: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
smh. I'm serious naah embarassed sad
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
I replied your PM now?
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nmeri17: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
dhtml18:
I replied your PM now?
Mbok no vex egbon, re-reply. I haven't seen it.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
We are connected, you can now send me a message.

1 Like

Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by guru01(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nmeri17:
Oga I need your help on some small stuff abeg. How can I reach you? Guru01 if you're free please indicate. Simple Ajax stuff wink
Oh yes am free.

1 Like

Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by guru01(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Nmeri17:
Can't use nl pm, email me josiahaccounts x gmail.com
Replace the x with @
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nmeri17: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
guru01:

Can't use nl pm, email me josiahaccounts x gmail.com
Replace the x with @
Hello bro? Sorry for the late response. Power has always been a big impediment to productivity but supply in the last few days has been terrifyingly scarce hence my inability to reply any earlier. However, I have solved the problem myself and I truly appreciate your willingness to help. What I was trying to implement has been replicated on this bin https://output.jsbin.com/rowipeb . Although any comments entered in that box doesn't actually get submitted because my back end scripts are not on their server and you cannot post on my own live scripts since you do not have a valid session running. But all the same, the simple animation there takes over and runs pending whenever a response is gotten (which is forever sad and is by the way the intended behaviour wink). There is still room for improvement though as the
delegate()
method which I'm using there does not actually delegate the callback to new submit buttons. I have tried using the deprecated
live()
and
on()
methods. It just attaches the callback the first two times cry cry cry cry cry
cc: dhtml18
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by sisqology(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Awwwh, just seing this. I know sphinx; I've used it sometime like that. But glad you have found your way around
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Nmeri17:
Hello bro? Sorry for the late response. Power has always been a big impediment to productivity but supply in the last few days has been terrifyingly scarce hence my inability to reply any earlier. However, I have solved the problem myself and I truly appreciate your willingness to help. What I was trying to implement has been replicated on this bin https://output.jsbin.com/rowipeb . Although any comments entered in that box doesn't actually get submitted because my back end scripts are not on their server and you cannot post on my own live scripts since you do not have a valid session running. But all the same, the simple animation there takes over and runs pending whenever a response is gotten (which is forever sad and is by the way the intended behaviour wink). There is still room for improvement though as the
delegate()
method which I'm using there does not actually delegate the callback to new submit buttons. I have tried using the deprecated
live()
and
on()
methods. It just attaches the callback the first two times cry cry cry cry cry
cc: dhtml18
There is a technique we use in javaScript/jquery programming to avoid such a thing. An example is shown below:

Lets say that i have a button that injects a paragraph tag inside a div e.g.

<div id="main">
<p>dhtml: I lost my goat (in a very loud voice)</p>
</div>
when next you click, it adds another thing e.g.
<div id="main">
<p>guru: where did you lost your goat (in a very hungry voice)</p>
</div>
and something like
<div id="main">
<p>guru: where did you lost your goat (in a very hungry voice)</p>
<p>dhtml: I dont freaking know (in an angry voice)</p>
<p>guru: go and sach for your goat jor (in a joking voice)</p>
</div>

Now lets say that each time a paragraph is added dynamically to the div#main, you wish to call a certain function to run on each paragraph only once.
You now do something like this: (note, i am writing from my head, not actually tested)

$('div#main').find('p:not([processed]').each(function() {

$(this).fadeIn(0.5);

$(this).attr('processed',1); //this adds a processed attribute to the paraphraph
});

If you like, call that code 1 million times, it will only process each paragraph once.
Reason: when each paraphraph is processed, it adds an attribute called processed to it
the :not[processed] means only a paragraph without the processed attribute will be selected.

Grab that? use a technique like that to prevent double attachment.

sisqology:
Awwwh, just seing this. I know sphinx; I've used it sometime like that. But glad you have found your way around
Uhm yeah, i did - thanks. Na where you come hide all this time?
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by Nmeri17: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
^^^ Nah you don't understand. The behavior driven test outline would be:
1. User types a comment and presses submit.

2. Animation takes over the submit button (As you can see in my bin) pending when a response is gotten from the server. (Which is why the animation on that bin runs forever: no back end, no response, infinite iteration wink )

3. Response is gotten, submit button replaces animation in case user wanno make another comment.

Problem is, this behavior is only delegated to the first two submit buttons generated after step 3. If you click that submit button again (Maybe you wanno comment on the thread the third time in a row), it doesn't even budge. Just lies there like a tired harlot grin grin unless you reload the page. You should sign up and make real comments yourself if you still don't understand. That way, you monitor how everything works.
Re: Python Developers, Who Is Very Familiar With Sphinx? by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2016
you might want to check out this group, see if it helps https://www.nairaland.com/3187613/python-creatives-come-let-us

(1) (Reply)

VB.NET Vs Windev - Which Is Faster & Better / Nairaland Should Have Data Center / I Am Django / Python Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.