Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? (48277 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by succyreal(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
pls there was an argument on who is the best and worst dressed governor in nigeria.

pls u can back it up with pictures

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by bizz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
FIRST TO COMMENT.....THIS IS MY FIRST TIME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by scribble: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oshiomole is worst dressed governor on Gods green earth

There is no best dressed save maybe Ambode

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
the worst dressed governor is Willie obiano. He has no dress sense; always seen on Ankara that has his face printed on it while putting on really dark goggles that sometimes make me mistake him for a blind man.

I think amosun dresses well. Okorocha's belly rules him out.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by succyreal(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
scribble:
with that beautiful wife of he? I think that pretty girl is not helping him in dressing matters

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
scribble:

There is no best dressed save maybe Ambode
Agreed

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Movic1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

Just b'coz of this list some people are calling me a Tribalist I tire for 9ja o. Ordinary opinion,they re taking it personal

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Best Dressed lemme give it to Ambode...

Worst lemme give it to Fayose who like popping up his collar shirts like a junior secondary school kid

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
na dress u won chop@ op? Is dat dia primary assignment? Op receive sense IJN( amen).

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Noneroone(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the worst dressed governor is Willie obiano. He has no dress sense; always seen on Ankara that has his face printed on it while putting on really dark goggles that sometimes make me mistake him for a blind man.

hehehe...you are backwards. You are mistaking swag for poor dress sense. Obiano is the most swaggalicious and he is always on

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Armaggedon: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Funny topic "best dressed" is relative and subjective but i choose obiano as best dressed. He always dress fully with cap and walking stick and has enormous swag. He can put on more than one outfits in a day

oshiomole is worst

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by KenModi(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Between, Oshiomole and Obaino, I find it difficult to say who is worst dress.

Between Khaki 24/7 or ankara print (with his face on it) and dark googles like that of a welder, I cannot decide

So I wld say they are my top two worst dressed governors.

As for the best dressed, one name stands out AMBODE!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2016
grin grin.They will soon come for u. What really gets me thinking is that how much will he be paying for printing a customized Ankara per yard. And am sure it might just be very few yards per print. Politicians are very wasteful. I might not wear same cloth twice,you know..
bloodyBLOGGER:

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by TooNoisy(f): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Worst dressed is now Rauf Aregbesola.

Previously it was Oshiomole but Iara has improved his dress sense. Every old man needs an Iara.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by adebrave1(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2016
We are talking about action, your are taking about dress. Who cares about that?

Rubbish....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by omenka(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Best- Obiano.
Worst- Ortom.

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ALAYORMII: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Worst dressed is Oshio

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Pyno30: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2016
there's only One Adam Oshemole in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Saylawchar(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2016
any day, any time, Senator Ajimobi dresses well and he's very articulate, very sound. The man is an orator.....

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by shadrach77: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Oshiomhole will obviously not be on the list with his khaki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by wildchild1: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by thecrush: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Best dressed to Obiano...
Without his facial clothes.... him dress ehn clean!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by justicejay(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2016
The topic is as silly as the Mod that moved it to FP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by doublewisdom: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Aregbesola and Oshomole are the best dressed!

Who cares about their dressing sef! They should get to work, bunch of criminals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
worst dress, Osho comes to mind.
best dress? undecided well I'd say Elrufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Pyno30: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
adebrave1:
We are talking about action, your are taking about dress. Who cares about that?

Rubbish....
You mustn't Comment, you would have jumped and Pass the topic, Happy sunday

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Oshiomole and fayose
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Goldenheart(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Best Dressed, Gov. Ambode Worst ... Adams.O
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by omenka(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

I beg to disagree with you. Even the ankaras look good on Obiano and he looks super dapper whenever he goes for the suits and tuxs.

The worst is Ortom, Benue state governor- with his useless cap!

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Alhajipablo(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Oshio baba is d worst dressed
Best dressed Governor is the Governor of CBN
abi u no knw say him too na Governor?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2016
will i eat gov cloth...who dressing epp

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by iamjayboss(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Samuel Ortom of Benue state is the worst dressed governor while my able governor Akinwunmi Ambode is the best dressed governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.