Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting (6137 Views)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / 10 Strange Emotions You Have Experienced But Can’t Explain / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by viceric677(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
"Hey" "Hey"
"How r u" " Good u"
"Good" "What r u doing"
"nothing u" "nothing"
"k" "k"

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by finalboss1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
i hate it with passion... especially those girls dat are boring in private chat...urrrrg...i ll just delete the contact immediately

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
I do that when am not really interested in chatting with someone...I will start replying him/her with one word answer...e.g "k" or just smileys only.....if you tell the person you are not in the mood to chat they will Start thinking you are arrogant or chasing them away so I just indirectly pass the message without making it too obvious

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by feldido(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
That shows lack of interest in the chat, so u better block or delete contact angry

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by pinpinkay: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
yeap .. i hate it also .. there is this girl i so much love and she is an introvert... she is boring also wen chatting .. i do alot of work just to keep up the conversation .. everyday, i av to tink of sometin to keep the chat lively bfor i chat with her, otherwise .. na die b dat ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Mastercraft(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
It Disgust me! Period!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Niyinficient(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mtcheeeew....all those monosyllabic chats! very annoying
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am simple man.
I chat you reply with 'k'
I delete u

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by savio93(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Boring chat.....
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
I do that when am not really interested in chatting with someone...I will start replying him/her with one word answer...e.g "k" or just smileys only.....if you tell the person you are not in the mood to chat they will Start thinking you are arrogant or chasing them away so I just indirectly pass the message without making it too obvious
How would u feel if someone treat u, just d same way? angry Like a piece of trash tongue

10 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by teepsee(f): 1:00am On Jun 19, 2016
My problem is that some of the guys don't know when someone is not interested or ready to talk, they keep on being silly for nothing. When I see guys like that, u feel like praying senses into them.

To the angry guy above, she is not being rude or acting. There's something you not just in the mood. How will u feel if she tells you, leave me alone, I don't want to chat n doing the single alphabet reply. Which is better
crazymommy:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Running204:
How would u feel if someone treat u, just d same way? angry Like a piece of trash tongue
Which one is better,yell at the person that you are not in the mood to chat or just stylishly pass the message through your response while chatting...
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
telling them you are not in the mood is better than that. But the mood stuff is jst a cover up

Ladies do that when they don't like you . If you like someone and you not in the mood, you d reply them later when you are

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 19, 2016
teepsee:
My problem is that some of the guys don't know when someone is not interested or ready to talk, they keep on being silly for nothing. When I see guys like that, u feel like praying senses into them.

To the angry guy above, she is not being rude or acting. There's something you not just in the mood. How will u feel if she tells you, leave me alone, I don't want to chat n doing the single alphabet reply. Which is better
what about sup dear. Am doing great. Please can we chat later, am in the middle of something ryt now.

That's a better way to respond. And if he continues to disturb you. Then give the K treatment

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by majour(m): 1:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Why are the guys accrediting this act to the female folks, guys do it too, when ur tired of a shawty and she keeps sending u hi, u just act totally uninterested. Goes both ways, its a general way of saying I don't need ur company ryt now

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by MVLOX(m): 5:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Personally I don't c y dis is an issue ooo.... I try my best to keep a chat flowing and u reply with me kk no problem, afta reading d kk I just lockup ur side and chat with oda pple dat deserve my time. Note I do dis to my own fiancé self....

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Olibboy: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2016
FP
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by plucky16(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Hahaha.... I know the feel.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by horladmejy(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Am not a fan of that tho.I off my data if am not ready for a chat
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Rapunzel001: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
teepsee:

If she isn't in the mood to chat what then is she doing online?
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
I hate the word "k" with passion, I'd warn her to never use that word even before we start chatting or starting the greetings angry
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by dayvid0bedz: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Good enough reason why I prefer calling and having talks on phone.With mere online chats from close friends even you get funny replies..you be like dafuuq?
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by lyriclekidd(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2016
MVLOX:
Personally I don't c y dis is an issue ooo.... I try my best to keep a chat flowing and u reply with me kk no problem, afta reading d kk I just lockup ur side and chat with oda pple dat deserve my time. Note I do dis to my own finance self....

To your finance what
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by MVLOX(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2016
lyriclekidd:

To your finance what
Lol sorry fiancé
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Rapunzel001:

If she isn't in the mood to chat what then is she doing online?
Is someone supposed to be online only because of chat??are there no other things someone can do when online??
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2016
ilobasama:
telling them you are not in the mood is better than that. But the mood stuff is jst a cover up

Ladies do that when they don't like you . If you like someone and you not in the mood, you d reply them later when you are
Your opinion.....
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by olarhtunji(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
OK.....
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Thandobaby(f): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Those short word answers annoy e hell out of me
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by xross(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
I just wonder why they reply. Why not say I don't want to chat.

I noticed its teens that do so mostly or locals with out good command of English.

No wonder the coded guys tag along K them in time and drop them.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by xross(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thandobaby:
Those short word answers annoy e hell out of me

I swear I hate them like sh*t
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thats one of the reasons I knew my girl was the one for me. We can chat from sundown to sunup and not feel tired. Babe, if youre reading this I love you to bits kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by ExInferis(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
viceric677:
"Hey"
"Hey"

"How r u"
" Good u"

"Good"
"What r u doing"

"nothing u"
"nothing"

"k"
"k"

Had this just last night. I'm the one in green bubble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naked Girls Dancing In The Club / See What I Caught My Babe Doing In Front Of Our Neighbor(pics&video). / Make Una Help Me Locate This Access Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.