Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) (2003 Views)

Wilson Oruma Suffers Relapse Of Emotional Disorder, Ex Teammates Call For Help / Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) / Barcelona Soccer Star Messi & Father Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2016
An Ibom Angels soccer player, Bessy Ekaete Boniface, has cried for help over her status as a hermaphrodite.

Ekaete, an Akwa- Ibom State born footballer was formerly Delta Queens’ player before she was thrown out of the Falconets camp prior to the Chile 2008 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup when the coaches discovered they had a player that could not pass for a complete woman.

Speaking with the Sun newspaper, Ekaete recalled how she was duped in 2010 by those who pretended to be raising funds for her to have a corrective surgery oversees and called on the First Lady of her state of origin, Mrs Martha Udom Emmanuel for help.

She said, “I have been going through a traumatic time and it has not been easy coping with the situation. Through the help of some people, I have tried severally to see if I can get the attention of my state government. This has not been successful. The last effort I made, I was advised to write a letter and send it via DHL to the Governor's office.

“When I inquired about the procedure, I was told that to send a letter through DHL will cost N10,000, which I could not afford.

“As the breadwinner of my family, it has been tough making ends meet. Throughout last year I did not play with my Club Ibom Angels because of the injury I sustained.

Recall that in the 2007 women’s league season, the hermaphrodite scored a total of 12 goals for Delta Queens – seven in the League, three in the Challenge Cup and two in the Super Four.

Continuing, the footballer born with both male and female sex organs said, “My wish is to get married and raise a family of my own but I cannot have it because of this situation. I don’t have any boyfriend. I long to have a relationship with men but I cannot because of this issue. “It is a very embarrassing one. How do you explain to a man that you have both organs, which man will stand such a situation?

“However, I believe that God will not let me waste away like this. I believe that Nigerians will listen to my case and plea and come to my assistance. I pray that God will touch their hearts to come to my rescue.

“Who do I run to, where will my help come from?
“Doctors have told me that I’m 85 per cent woman. I need the help of Nigerians to come out of my nasty condition, I plead with them to help me raise some money for an operation to correct my condition,” the hermaphrodite cried out.

SOURCE: http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/hermaphrodite-nigerian-soccer-star-cries-for-help/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by LordZero(m): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2016
i dey come, make i go sleep first
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by 7inches: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2016
i de come make i go poo first
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by falcon01: 4:57am On Jun 19, 2016
I dey cum make I go bath first
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:01am On Jun 19, 2016
It is so unfortunate.
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Dont think thats the end. God almighty is your strength. I pray you find a helper soon enough.
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by Destined2win: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2016
I dey come, make I drink water
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2016
I dey come, make i go learn sex re-assigment surgery.
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by dynamo77(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2016
crotonite:
I dey come, make i go learn sex re-assigment surgery.
falcon01:
I dey cum make I go bath first
7inches:
i de come make i go poo first
LordZero:
i dey come, make i go sleep first

Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by LordZero(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=dynamo77 post=46707564][/quote] LMAO..

may God help the guy sha..

1 Like

Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by bamirotola: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2016
What a pity.... I wish someone cld help him
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by johnglefury(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2016
LordZero:
LMAO..

lol. na real GUY
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by dynamo77(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2016
LordZero:

LMAO..

Lol....... Amen!!
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by Chuksemi(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2016
I need to find out why this thing happens, biologically.
Re: Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) by meezynetwork(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
This serious. Gov. Udom should come to her rescue.

(1) (Reply)

Football Scores and prediction / Life Time Access To Baron VIP Betting Tips Also Known As Forza betting tips / Cristiano Ronaldo Gesture Has Caused '$4 Billion' Loss For Coca-cola :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.