Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? (1854 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
because nairaland atheists no know boundary, they have already spoil this thread with intolerance comment. That's nigerian atheists for you.
The internet is not Sunday School. Deal with it, or use your Holy Spirit for communication.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by malvisguy212: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

The internet is not Sunday School. Deal with it, or use your Holy Spirit for communication.
I never know preaching christ will cause you insecurity. The question the op ask are meant for christians only.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by winner01(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SO YOU SEE, THE BIBLE WAS AUTHOURED BY DRUNK MEN UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF A BAR TENDER.

SERIOUSLY I ADORE THIS SINCERE LEVEL OF ABSOLUTE DRUNKENESS AND CONFUSION.

EVEN THE LORD JESUS GETS DRUNK SOMETIMES undecided
Emeskhalifa, this is the kind of answer hahn wants you to think about and understand.

I wont waste my time with this, you want your answers, you know how yo get it.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
Emeskhalifa, this is the kind of answer hahn wants you to think about and understand.

emeskhalifah@gmail.com
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:

I'M SORRY I DON'T GET YOU,

DID YOU ALSO SIP FROM THE LORDS VODKA??
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
I never know preaching christ will cause you insecurity. The question the op ask are meant for christians only.

MAN, YOU CHRISTIANS ARE THE INSECURED ONES.

YOU THREATEN THE WHOLE WORLD CUZ YOUR BIBLE THREATENS YOU.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by winner01(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SORRY I DON'T GET YOU,

DID YOU ALSO SIP FROM THE LORDS VODKA??
Im sorry i got no time for foolishness.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by winner01(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

emeskhalifah@gmail.com
Ill address the question when im back from church.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
Im sorry i got no time for foolishness.

HOW OLD ARE YOU, 85?

ITS DISAPPOINTING HOW YOU'VE SPENT THE LAST 85 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE IN THE FOOLISHNESS CALLED RELIGION!
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by winner01(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW OLD ARE YOU, 85?

ITS DISAPPOINTING HOW YOU'VE SPENT THE LAST 85 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE IN THE FOOLISHNESS CALLED RELIGION!
Dissapointing to whom?
You are the defination of foolishness.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
Dissapointing to whom?
You are the defination of foolishness.

I ALMOST ASKED YOU TO DEFINE FOOLISHNESS..

THEN IT OCCURRED TO ME THAT ITS ACTUALLY STARRING AT MY FACE!
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by shyling(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I ALMOST ASKED YOU TO DEFINE FOOLISHNESS..

THEN IT OCCURRED TO ME THAT ITS ACTUALLY STARRING AT MY FACE!
You're a very funny chap...but your energy is misdirected

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins?? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2016
shyling:

You're a very funny chap...but your energy is misdirected

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians / A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! / 1 Corinthians 9:27 : Disqualified For The Prize? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.