Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service (24512 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Reason(s) For Missing Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Too dangerous. An alligator could creep in and feast on any of the members. God will not support this kind of suicide mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by zizirecords(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Unnecessary religious propaganda. Attending religious gatherings is optional.
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by seguno2: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y. is when you worship the OMNIPRESENT God in just one place where you believe His presence is RESTRICTED to grin

2 Likes

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Womanitarian(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Zombies grin

1 Like

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Boss13: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Organized religion continue with their propaganda to spread information why you need to be in church rather than why you need to be a good person. Hence, the increase correlation between increased immoralities and increased patronage in churches

2 Likes

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Idrismusty97(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Yet the God they are worshipping allowed such disaster, And no one thought of that?

3 Likes

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
What if I've got boil on my balls?! Definitely I'll be mobility restricted.
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by iamtewwy(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
Now dis is faith unshakeable
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Ptoocool(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
mysticgal:
I would have gone to church, but I have serious menstrual pain. Going to church would be more or less a painful experience.
And..... Please don't tell me ordinary menstrual pain angry

*yinmu* ordinary menstrual pain

Pictures OR ........

2 Likes

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Idrismusty97(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Too dangerous. An alligator could creep in and feast on any of the members. God will not support this kind of suicide mission
But of course he does if not he wouldn't have allowed the area to be flooded in the first place. I am sure their homes are flooded too. Can't alligators creep in and feast on them at their own HOME?

1 Like

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by mmsen: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
mbatuku2:
Why couldn't God prevent the flood in the first place?

'Imaginary beings cannot prevent suffering' is the lesson that we should take away from this picture.

2 Likes

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Osyxcel(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
mysticgal:

You wan make I squeeze you tongue

You wan make I bear of the pain abi angry

Ko le werk tongue
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by truthspeaks: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
I wonder wld warrant dis. Pls check urslf
iamtewwy:

I be Mumu
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by basadenet: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Going to church service is not compulsory in Bible but an option.it is said in the Bible that when 2 or more are present, God is present. It did not specify Church or a particular place.
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by macaranta(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2016
dirtymoney:
This must be Phillipines.
These people you see there can "kill for Christ".

Notice how development is in the opposite direction.
Just an observation.
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by truthspeaks: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Evry1 is entitled to his/her belief n hw u express such belief is nobody's biz
EVILFOREST:

Abiiiii.
Untill jellyfish sting them
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm! Even when these sincere humans are engraved in natural disasters which they don't deserve, they still worship God in truth and in spirit because they are humane. In Nigeria, with all the whole gifts and compassion the Lord has on us, sleeping in church with devilish mindset has got no impart in any corner of the country, rather reverse is the case. Its better we change and stop abusing religion.
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by mysticgal(f): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Ptoocool:

*yinmu* ordinary menstrual pain

Pictures OR ........
Lol
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by crackhouse(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2016
allanphash7:
Gillible set of people

*******spits on borrowed religion
people like u are the reason why I don't like going to religion section on nairaland. U atheists would have succeded in confusing me towards believing that there's no God but thank God that I was salvaged before it could happen.

1 Like

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by macino1(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Lol. . .This is the reason religion is becoming a problem than a solution. If we are all in church same time: Who will transport those without a car, Who take care of the sick in the hospital, Policing you even within the church, etc
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by iamord(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2016
mysticgal:
I would have gone to church, but I have serious menstrual pain. Going to church would be more or less a painful experience.
And..... Please don't tell me ordinary menstrual pain angry
Its not an excuse. I could have laid hands on the affected part. And then you join the testimony section grin
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Ptoocool(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2016
mysticgal:

Lol

lol, dat ur excuse ain't justifiable, I was xpecting you to say something romantic lyk "despite ma monthly blood flow & d pain associated wif it, I still went to worship ma Maker, who gave me d flow in d 1st place"

grin
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by mysticgal(f): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2016
iamord:
Its not an excuse. I could have laid hands on the affected part. And then you join the testimony section grin

Lol, sir I will pass cheesy

Vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by mysticgal(f): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Ptoocool:

lol, dat ur excuse ain't justifiable, I was xpecting you to say something romantic lyk "despite ma monthly blood flow & d pain associated wif it, I still went to worship ma Maker, who gave me d flow in d 1st place"

grin
That's too mush grammar grin

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by allanphash7(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
SMH seriously for you

So You believe in a book where the plants was created before the sun?

Stay there o
crackhouse:
people like u are the reason why I don't like going to religion section on nairaland. U atheists would have succeded in confusing me towards believing that there's no God but thank God that I was salvaged before it could happen.

1 Like

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by MuyiRano(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
macaranta:

Notice how development is in the opposite direction.
Just an observation.
Exactly why I uploaded that picture. Funny enough. The population in heaven might just be as indicated on the chart.
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by CAPSLOCKED: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
allanphash7:
SMH seriously for you

So You believe in a book where the plants was created before the sun?

Stay there o

THE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ANY BIT OF BIOLOGY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by faites(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Worshipping in dat stagnant water is very unhealthy. If this picture is true, the pastor should have found an alternative location.

They must not stay in a flooded church for God to hear them or for them to prove their faith. God is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by leonbob: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Everyone blabbing even atheists talking trash as usual
What I see here are people that need help
These our flamboyant God-blessed-me pastors should locate that church irrespective of its denomination and offer to build them a more comfortable and safe place of worship

As for the atheists, please get some sense! Your contribution to this thread is sooooo lame
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by iamord(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
mysticgal:

Lol, sir I will pass cheesy

Oh so you are the one... No wonder
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by spencekat(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
crackhouse:
Nobody should confuse you about the existence of God.Even if 1 billion of atheists are mobilised against me,surely I know and believe there is God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.