Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service (24516 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Reason(s) For Missing Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by oloriooko(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
mbatuku2:

If I can clean it up on my own, why is God necessary? That means he's of no use.
you clean it cuz you made it that is responsibility and goid upbringing
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2016
oloriooko:
you clean it cuz you made it that is responsibility and goid upbringing

So the church members made a mess in the church(the supposed house of god) and God had to punish them by flooding his own church. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by oloriooko(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
mbatuku2:

So the church members made a mess in the church(the supposed house of god) and God had to punish them by flooding his own church. Interesting.
My friend think straight na, your hatred fir your creator has blinded you.
The mess made by humans resulted in the flooding but these guys despite the flooding loves to worship their maker. How i wish someone somewhere can see this and help build a more fortified place of worship for them. If you cannot do anything about it please stop talking about it
Re: No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
oloriooko:

My friend think straight na, your hatred fir your creator has blinded you.
The mess made by humans resulted in the flooding but these guys despite the flooding loves to worship their maker. How i wish someone somewhere can see this and help build a more fortified place of worship for them. If you cannot do anything about it please stop talking about it

My creator? Who created my creator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions / Tim Lahaye Is Dead / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.