Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme (20830 Views)

Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX / Apply For Andela Learning 2017 Program – Learn Android Development For Free / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by delors(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:
na so dem talk say soyinka is the best(cultism)
na so dem talk say okonjo is the best(financial ruin)
na so dem talk say chimamanda is the best(attacks church religion and supports faggisism)
I am trying very hard, sincerely, and hoping you can help me here, to understand your point. Please what I your point?
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by Geist(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
tgmservice:
last year they said they pay their andela fellows why is it now free
their internship program is different from the fellowship
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by tonyflash43(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
PlS Can A Ssce Holder apply
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by Nmeri17: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
dhtml18:
I am applying right way, thank you mister OP!

Say what? I withdraw my application sharperly

Just for this alone, I am re-applying
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by tgmservice: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Geist:
their internship program is different from the fellowship
its d same form
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by Geist(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
tgmservice:
its d same form
It's not the same. Maybe the forms are exactly the same but they are for different applications. They have the fellowship program for both Nigerians and Kenyans but the internship program is for only Nigerians.
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by mikolo80: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
delors:

I am trying very hard, sincerely, and hoping you can help me here, to understand your point. Please what I your point?
oyinbo send dia agents to steal or mislead us.
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by tgmservice: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Geist:
It's not the same. Maybe the forms are exactly the same but they are for different applications. They have the fellowship program for both Nigerians and Kenyans but the internship program is for only Nigerians.
hw can i sign up for fellowship den cus 6 months internship without pay is not an option
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by Geist(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
tgmservice:
hw can i sign up for fellowship den cus 6 months internship without pay is not an option

Go to https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela
You should see links to both the fellowship and internship programs.
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by delors(m): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2016
mikolo80:

oyinbo send dia agents to steal or mislead us.
Lol...oniranu. Siddon there...Shey na this your roasted brain they wan steal abi? OK. Kwantinu
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by mikolo80: 1:14am On Jun 21, 2016
delors:

Lol...oniranu. Siddon there...Shey na this your roasted brain they wan steal abi? OK. Kwantinu
your mother is an oniranu and your fada has a roasted brain
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by delors(m): 1:39am On Jun 21, 2016
mikolo80:
your mother is an oniranu and your fada has a roasted brain
Lol. OK. Mr. Michael. Agreed. cool
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Nafizzey:
how did you add attached your CV and cover letter?
I had to copy and paste, that option is there.
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by chadbaby: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
delors:

Anyone with the opportunity to do an internship with Andela is surely on the path to success. I have not worked at Andela before but I ll tell u what I know about the firm, it's culture, the opportunities and the founder.

Th founder is a young energetic friendly dude . Met him in Waterloo at a start up hub some years back. Very popular and likable guy with several sponsors trying to get on some of his projects. This guy is well trained in the Canadian system - culture and education.

You see that last paragraph in the ad:

is a typical Canadian mode of employment. Employment simply based off merit. No judgement, no condemnation, no hassles. They like u, they employ you. One-eye? No qualms. Gay? ba wahala. One leg no ear? You are welcome. No one cares about your age, colour, race, etc irrelevant.

please, can people who studied economics or accounting with zero knowledge in programming but have a passion for ICT apply?
You see that part of free light breakfast etc? That's how we roll. Easy life. Do your thing.

And for those asking about "how much u go pay?" Ignorance and malnourished brain. Lol.

Gist for you:
Studying in Canada for masters years back, I needed an internship for a term. Met a guy on LinkedIn whose post I used to follow and dropped comments on. He had a media start up firm in Waterloo. We chatted and chatted. Told him I needed an internship placement. I was interviewed. I was employed (this is d building where I met the Andela guy). Pay was so small I didn't care a shoot! What happened? Opportunities. Opportunities. And more opportunities. Founders of KIK, and several Google app, play store app, etc worked in this hub. Whatsapp Founders, LinkedIn guys, etc etc all visit this building. They know this Andela guy. He's a smart relationship builder and manager. These visitors have chats with people mostly intern students. PMs of countries visit this hub...it is the second version of the American Silicon Valley. Google is in this building. Met a visiting American who was among d administrators of Lagos Business school in Nigeria. Met another white TV business mogul who created several contents do Silver bird TV in Nigeria, etc. Opportunities! With that experience, my next internship? Straight into the government! Gbam!

So, IMO, this opportunity is for the open minded, the risk takers, the young at heart, the smart, the intelligent, and - for everyone. Check it out.

FYI, this is no paid advert o, the guy in question does not even know my NL moniker...and may possibly not recognise me again in real life. lol
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by chadbaby: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
delors:

Anyone with the opportunity to do an internship with Andela is surely on the path to success. I have not worked at Andela before but I ll tell u what I know about the firm, it's culture, the opportunities and the founder.

Th founder is a young energetic friendly dude . Met him in Waterloo at a start up hub some years back. Very popular and likable guy with several sponsors trying to get on some of his projects. This guy is well trained in the Canadian system - culture and education.

You see that last paragraph in the ad:

is a typical Canadian mode of employment. Employment simply based off merit. No judgement, no condemnation, no hassles. They like u, they employ you. One-eye? No qualms. Gay? ba wahala. One leg no ear? You are welcome. No one cares about your age, colour, race, etc irrelevant.

You see that part of free light breakfast etc? That's how we roll. Easy life. Do your thing.

And for those asking about "how much u go pay?" Ignorance and malnourished brain. Lol.

Gist for you:
Studying in Canada for masters years back, I needed an internship for a term. Met a guy on LinkedIn whose post I used to follow and dropped comments on. He had a media start up firm in Waterloo. We chatted and chatted. Told him I needed an internship placement. I was interviewed. I was employed (this is d building where I met the Andela guy). Pay was so small I didn't care a shoot! What happened? Opportunities. Opportunities. And more opportunities. Founders of KIK, and several Google app, play store app, etc worked in this hub. Whatsapp Founders, LinkedIn guys, etc etc all visit this building. They know this Andela guy. He's a smart relationship builder and manager. These visitors have chats with people mostly intern students. PMs of countries visit this hub...it is the second version of the American Silicon Valley. Google is in this building. Met a visiting American who was among d administrators of Lagos Business school in Nigeria. Met another white TV business mogul who created several contents do Silver bird TV in Nigeria, etc. Opportunities! With that experience, my next internship? Straight into the government! Gbam!

So, IMO, this opportunity is for the open minded, the risk takers, the young at heart, the smart, the intelligent, and - for everyone. Check it out.

FYI, this is no paid advert o, the guy in question does not even know my NL moniker...and may possibly not recognise me again in real life. lol

please, can people who studied economics or accounting with zero knowledge in programming but have a passion for ICT apply?
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by clevadani: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2016
I've been trying to submit my form for sometime now but it keeps going back to city no matter what I write.
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by khassy(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Pls ooo, in your cover letter what did you include.
Is it just andela or andela talent accelerator
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
did any one received confirmation mail in his or her mail box after successfully registration. Thanks.
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by baba11(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2016
smog1:

Someone said its nothing but a scam. Pls did you noticed any sign of such?
It is not a scam....i know someone currently undergoing the programme.
Re: Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme by Safari29: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2016
how do i apply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? / FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.