Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Need A Software Urgently For My Business - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need A Software Urgently For My Business (1810 Views)

I Need A Bar Management Software Urgently / How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer / Starcomms iboost- A Software Meant To Greatly Increase Internet Surf Speed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Software Urgently For My Business by Oluti(m): 3:26am On Sep 01, 2009
I am into large scale manufacturing of blocks and sales of other construction materials. I started the business when I retired a couple of years ago. I need a software to help me track my cost of production (input and purchases). Software that will keep track of the various input and the differences (increases) in purchased prices to arrive at the actual cost of production. I used to have an improvised one adapted from the one used by my former employer. It was perfect for my need by I lost it when my system crashed a year ago. Now that the business is growing, I need a software to put my production in the right perspective and prevent wastage and theft. It does not matter if it is freeware or otherwise.
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by july123(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2009
Mr man,to help u better,what is the name of the software u were using b4 ur system cracked.Maybe,the sort of it can be buy somewhere or better still knows of it.
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by goldincome(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2009
What you need is a customized software tailored to you need.
I can develop one for you.
Call: 08037184179
or Visit: http://www.netxpertsolutions.com for more info.
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by Oluti(m): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2009
July, thank you for your prompt reply. What we use then wasn't a software as such. It was an excel program developed by a Sudanese on cross posting to my company. He developed the system after understudying our production costing process. We were doing it manually before his arrival. If I can get a production software to download, I can modify it to suit my need.

Mr. goldincome, I tried to access your site but Avast advised to abort because your site contain a maleware named HTML:lframe-inf. Type: virus/worm; because of my recent nasty experience when avast advised me to abort a visit to a hacker's site which I ignored, I had to abort. Can you send me an e-mail. We can then meet to discuss my need and cost. My only misgiving is your name. I may be unable to afford you.
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by Abatakan: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ Oluti,
             B4 paying for any software exhaust the net for freeware/shareware for your needs,becos buying software legimately will incurs additional charges to your growing business,hopefully when  you are big and can absorb the cost then move to buying the software tailored to your needs, there are lots of open source freeware out there for example check below.Any further help holla.
http://www.filebuzz.com/findsoftware/FreeWare_manufacturing_Kitting_Programs/1.html

abatakan

Hope it helps.
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by Oluti(m): 1:52am On Sep 05, 2009
Thanks pal, I wish there are more Nigerians like you. I'll pay the site a visit.
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by Abatakan: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
Nice to be thanked, like l said,l live in UK and will gladly offer helps no charge and it really annoys me when l see call me blah blah blah. and lists the number, there are good people here that knows their stuff (check out Techguy, aka deji2009) knows his computer and he is good,take care,.l `m still mad with Nigeria drawing with Tunisia (Got to cancel my ticket now)
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by goldincome(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2009
Hello Oluti.

I did not see your email address to mail you.
You can send an email to post4menow@yahoo.com so that we can discuss if you have not gotten what you need
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by joys24: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2009
i can help u with it. ok 4 more info 08054114773
Re: Need A Software Urgently For My Business by cmdimkpa(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hello Sir,

Im a professional software developer. Do well to contact me if you have not had a satisfactory response from other parties. I believe I can assist you with the development of your custom software. You may call me on 07030870839.

Cheers,

Mike C. D.

(1) (Reply)

How To Insert Adverts In Your India Web Proxy Servers / Best Karaoke Software For Mac OS X And Windows PC / Direct UK used Hiti Photo Printer For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.