Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Did You Learn In Church Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Church Today? (9970 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by kesprime(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
COVENANT DAY OF SETTLEMENT.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by kennycalls(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
I learnt that I should stop complaining because of the economy and I should start thanking God
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
[b][/b]I learnt today my pastor secretly hates yoruba people even tho he is one of them

undecided
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by LEXYCOM: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
It a Training Sunday in my church and our topic was: "Marketing Your Potential" ......I have been blessed and touched
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Forgiveness... Coincidentally there was dis friend sitting behind me dat we dnt talk anymore, @ dat moment i wished i was d one sitting behind her bcs i felt really embarrased.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Olukokosir(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
djblue007:
To be a cheerful giver without expecting reward.

Are u tiwa salvage ....doro d cheerful giver ?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Horlamiposy124: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
In previous services in my church, I've learnt how to cheat NEPA and d high fuel price. So 2day I'm going for evening service. I will carry my power bank, phone, lamp, mp3 and laptop for charging. Afterall its nobody's house. Its d house of God grin
yhu nt jez radicallyblunt tho' u sumfin else !!!!! Cnt stp laffin lyk an idiot!!! Apii sundae fam!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Blessograo(f): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
if you are a Christian why not?
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Unfortunately, I don't attend Church.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by pring: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thanks bro.
Religion is a hoax.
People would nt listen.
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONLY THING THAT RELIGION HAS EVER MADE POSSIBLE IS MAKING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BELIEVE ITS TRASH FOR CENTURIES.

YOU SEE THAT BOY WITH THE CANCER CASE THAT HIT FRONTPAGE YESTERDAY?

NOT A SINGLE PASTOR IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE HAS PRAYED TO HEAL HIM, INSTEAD THEY'RE DONATING MONEY TO GO TREAT HIM ABROAD WITH THE AID OF SCIENCE....

COZ PRAYING TO HEAL HIM WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME, AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD AND RELIGION!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Princejydo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
allanphash7:
I learnt a new thing in my church today (St bottles cathedral) Lagos province 1

I learnt how baby oku and origin plastic can make you last longer

9ja people with tactics on how to have s*x sha

Di's topic is not for you. go and drink ur sepe in ur father's house
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by IndianBwoy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
how to worship dead jewss

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Blessograo(f): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
you skipped the topic grin
demolinka:
Church was powerful today, mehn! I learnt that... infact, church was just too powerful, mehn!!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Redeemed Church, Banana Island. Topic was 'If I be a man of God' . The message today taught me that no problem is bigger than God and he must be glorified at all times.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Princejydo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONLY THING THAT RELIGION HAS EVER MADE POSSIBLE IS MAKING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BELIEVE ITS TRASH FOR CENTURIES.

NOT A SINGLE PASTOR IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE HAS PRAYED TO HEAL HIM, INSTEAD THEY'RE DONATING MONEY TO GO TREAT HIM ABROAD WITH THE AID OF SCIENCE....

COZ PRAYING TO HEAL HIM WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME, AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD AND RELIGION!

brother, u didn't understand healing principle, pastor are not magician. the person that needs healing must present himself or herself and believe that God can heal him or her before healing can take. whatever you want from God is by faith. Jesus heal based on faith in him
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Tallfam(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fight against sexual immorality
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Blessograo(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
BLASPHEMY! God talks to people in so many ways and i hope your turn comes soon smiley
DedeNkem:
Religion is crap!

There are roughly 4,200 religions in the world and members of these religions think theirs has the only true god!

In christianity alone, there are more than 40,000 denominations! And every denomination claims it's better than othere and it's the only way to god!

If god actually exists, he must be one st*upid and incompetent b*astard for creating all these confusions!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by madskills(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Was thot to love my nebors and stop tagging people enemies and also to help my fellow Christians
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by demolinka(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blessograo:
you skipped the topic grin
The topic was a powerful topic! Ah, it was powerful!!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Blessograo(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
did you read your Bible?
bjsure:
Nothing just went to church cos am bored, no light, no money to buy petrol inside my gen, and also my babe don follow wizkid go America and since then she hasn't come...
I rep church of leave home and come to Jesus church..
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Blessograo(f): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
LOL, just tell us the topic
demolinka:

The topic was a powerful topic! Ah, it was powerful!!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by MrNicholas1975: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
I learned that the only way to heaven is to accept Jeus Christ as your Lord and saviour, and confess with your mouth that He is the sone of God, I also learned that heaven and hell are real
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
I no go church today
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Princejydo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
In previous services in my church, I've learnt how to cheat NEPA and d high fuel price. So 2day I'm going for evening service. I will carry my power bank, phone, lamp, mp3 and laptop for charging. Afterall its nobody's house. Its d house of God grin

thank God man is mortal, I pray you will not know the truth after death
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by chikel2000(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

kid if u have not seen d power of God in action y not generalize n keep shut. God is present to heal but u shld not tell Him who to heal
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
I didn't worship Today
But, my blessings is intact
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by ify2016: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
saxby:
Most people just go to church to do other things aside hearing the word of God.

Some go to charge phones, some go to show off their new dress. Some even go to toast woman. Let's see if you're one of them.

What was the topic of the sermon, and what did you learn in church today??

Politics don enter Nairaland.

check my TOPIC that Seun,Lala etc refused to make front page but was granted same with another OP today
. https://www.nairaland.com/3092648/what-did-learn-todays-sermon
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by justicejay(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nothing cry .... I was up and down for some programs perpetration till the service finished and I'm disappointed
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by DedeNkem: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blessograo:
BLASPHEMY! God talks to people in so many ways and i hope your turn comes soon smiley

Blasphemy my hairy as*s!

The Bible, also has another name – The Word of God. For the Christian thinks every word of it was dictated by God. It is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies… But you notice that when the Lord God of Heaven and Earth, adored Father of Man, goes to war, there is no limit. He is totally without mercy — he, who is called the Fountain of Mercy. He slays, slays, slays! All the men, all the beasts, all the boys, all the babies; also all the women and all the girls, except those that have not been deflowered. He makes no distinction between innocent and guilty… What the insane Father required was blood and misery; he was indifferent as to who furnished it.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Ochife(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
we talked about real men real husband and real father
it was really interesting, the pastor stressed out how father ought to behave towards the family he said should be mediator between God n the family. he also said that drinking alcohol does not make u a real man beating up ur wife does not make u a real man joining secret cult does not make you a real man
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by DAntivirus: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU ARE A FOOL; Its not an insult; its just a biblical truth! I'll try to pray for you!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by demolinka(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blessograo:
LOL, just tell us the topic
Make I no lie, na as I comot church the message sef comot for my head. Lawd have mercy...
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Princejydo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
OkeEsibe:
mehn i saw girls with massive begins

remember your pencil and girls massive begins will rot away someday and your soul you are denying salvation will rot in hell.
Jesus loves you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bible The Biggest Liar And Contradiction ever produce In the History Of Man / Is Abortion A Sin? / Is Heavy Makeup Bad For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.