Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food (571 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food by lafex: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2016
I can't just reason why my brother's 8 month old daughter always cry while her mother want to to give her food. Insteas of her to be happy and take the food with passion she always resort to crying if her mother want to give her anyother food other than breast milk.
I just nootice that almost every baby at that stage cry while giving them food.
Is it that she is use to breastfeeding or what?
Re: Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food by thecrush: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Cry of joy
Re: Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food by lanicky(f): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Could be he doesn't want something new...just breast milk or he hates that particular meal.

What you'll do is look for his favourite meal. Could be rice, tea, indomie..... My cousin's was draw soup.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food by RoyalBlak007: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2016
lanicky:
Could be he doesn't want something new...just breast milk or he hates that particular meal.

What you'll do is look for his favourite meal. Could be rice, tea, indomie..... My cousin's was draw soup.

I hope you

ain't nervous....bout da contest
Re: Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food by lanicky(f): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I hope you

ain't nervous....bout da contest

Not really smiley

Can't wait for the real fun to begin! cheesy
Re: Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food by RoyalBlak007: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2016
lanicky:
Not really smiley

Can't wait for the real fun to begin! cheesy

Super! You know when the real fun begins...??

it's when you see sum1 who you don't expect getting evicted...that's fun innit? grin grin.....But I think you'll make it to the Finals cool..GoodLuck!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Toddlers Cry While Giving Them Food by lanicky(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Super! You know when the real fun begins...??

it's when you see sum1 who you don't expect getting evicted...that's fun innit? grin grin.....But I think you'll make it to the Finals cool..GoodLuck!

Thanks smiley

Same to your contestant. Happy sunday kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zariamassacre: A Father Salute His Murdered Twins On Their Birthday / Test Of Parenting Skills: What Would You Do / Window Blinds / Curtains / Wallpaper Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.