Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Happy Father's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Father's Day (348 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Today is a day to appreciate all fathers, God bless the fathers all over the world. Fathers work tirelessly to put food on the family's table both day and night, the struggle to put a smile on his family's face Is stressful and some fathers lose their lives in their roles to support the family. Oh father, U deserve a gift full of prayers.. Take a moment to say a big thank you to a great hero who stands when it's stormy, when it's dark and fears fill the atmosphere, he stands when panics has taken over the children and mother's heart, he gallantly arise to challenge the troubles around, oh father my prayer goes out to you.... God bless U and give more days to enjoy what U labored for.. God bless all the fathers all over the world. "HAPPY FATHER's DAY.. I'm happy to be a father too

(1) (Reply)

Their Families And Friends / Enjoy Decent Dessert This Summer / Making Any Comment He Is Reported As Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.