Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari (673 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by nonny400(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie-

I know how Buhari came in. I warned Tinubu seriously when
they were debating about Muslim, Muslim ticket. I told him,
`Bola, I do not care if you produce two devils or Muslims
provided the two Muslims are patriotic and fear God’. He
said his main concern which was giving him sleepless night
was to drive the PDP away and that he had got the solution.

Tinubu asked me if I knew Buhari and I replied that was he
not that man that did examination three times and failed? I
said `Bola, he will fail again’ but he replied that he will not
fail because he had gone round and that politics is a game
of numbers. He said if Buhari was dying tomorrow and he
went to the North to present him as candidate, he was sure
to get over two million votes. He was even boasting that
Buhari had changed or that they will change him
Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by nonny400(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Continue at : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/told- tinubu-buhari/
cc lalasticlala , mynd44 , ishilove , seun
Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by crazymommy(f): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
When men of GOD starts getting political even more than politician...no wonder alot of these pastors now care more about the pocket instead of the gospel..

1 Like

Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by amtaken(f): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Okogie was right. Buhari is a total failure.
Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by nonny400(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
When men of GOD starts getting political even more than politician...no wonder alot of these pastors now care more about the pocket instead of the gospel..

Did you read the article at all? Do you even know the Cardinal? He's an 80 year old retired catholic Cardinal, so I suggest you read the article before making an opinion.
Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by crazymommy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
nonny400:

Did you read the article at all? Do you even know the Cardinal? He's an 80 year old retired catholic Cardinal, so I suggest you read the article before making an opinion.
So??i should start serving him as Jesus christ??i read the article and my opinion is still the same...thank you...
Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by nonny400(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
So??i should start serving him as Jesus christ??i read the article and my opinion is still the same...thank you...

Fair enough. You're entitled to that.
Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
We All Knew Buhari Was The Wrong One To Be At The Helm Of Nigeria Affair, But The GCFR( Tinubu) Of The Zombies Never Had Enough Foresight To Foresee It
Re: What Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Said About Tinubu And Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
We All Knew Buhari Was The Wrong One, We Need No Cardealer To Confirm This To Us

(1) (Reply)

Are You Aware That Genuine Spiritual Power Rules Spiritually And Physicaly?check / I Borrowed Victor Ike's Shoes To Go To Church - Frank Edwards / Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.