Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries (2143 Views)

Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career / Meet The Humble, Unknown But Renowned African Footballer Who Has Helped Save Fou / Top 8 Famous FootBaller's Who Don’t Drink Alcohol (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by blaze2cool(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
– Hermaphrodite player was booted out of the Falconet’s camp over her predicament

– Laments her inability to have a boyfriend

– Cries out for help as she wants to have her own family and bear children

Nigerian female football player, Bessy Ekaete Boniface who has both male and female organs, has opened up on her predicament.

The Ibom Angels player from Akwa Ibom state lamented her inability to have a boyfriend and have a family of her own because she has been unable to overcome her challenges which have spanned years.

In a recent interview with The Sun, the former Delta Queens’ player before her exit from the Fal­conets camp prior to the Chile 2008 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup due to her predicament, stated that she was duped in 2010 by those who pretended to be raising funds for her to have a corrective surgery oversees.

The Nigerian football player who says she is tired of her hermaphrodite status.

“I have been going through a traumatic time and it has not been easy coping with the situation. Through the help of some people, I have tried severally to see if I can get the attention of my state government. This has not been successful. The last effort I made, I was advised to write a letter and send it via DHL to the governors office.

“When I inquired about the procedure, I was told that to send a letter through DHL will cost N10,000, which I could not afford.

“As the breadwinner of my family, it has been tough making ends meet. Throughout last year I did not play with my Club Ibom Angels because of the injury I sustained,” Bessy explained.

The 12-goal hero for Delta Queens in the 2007 women’s league season, lamented further, stating: “My wish is to get married and raise a family of my own but I cannot have it because of this situation. I don’t have any boyfriend. I long to have a relationship with men but I cannot because of this issue.

“It is a very embarrassing one. How do you explain to a man that you have both organs, which man will stand such a situation?

“However, I believe that God will not let me waste away like this. I believe that Nigerians will listen to my case and plea and come to my assistance. I pray that God will touch their hearts to come to my rescue.

“Who do I run to, where will my help come from?

“Doctors have told me that I’m 85 per cent woman. I need the help of Nigerians to come out of my nasty condition, I plead with them to help me raise some money for an operation to correct my condition.”

Source: https://www.naij.com/865116-nigerian-footballer-male-female-organs-cannot-sex-cries-photo.html

Re: Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by Thunderlicious: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by blaze2cool(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
I bet you, Government. Won't listen to her story with all the economical trouble in the country I just pray God help her
Re: Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by yarimo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
@op no picture nothing nothing mtswww how do you want me to understand fully ?
Re: Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by Nightie(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Eeyaa. God help u.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by blaze2cool(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
yarimo:
@op no picture nothing nothing mtswww how do you want me to understand fully ?
you blind? you no dey look well before you write olodo.com
Re: Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by yarimo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mumu idiot instead of you to post pictures here, you are telling us to click one mumu link like you mtswww nonsense
blaze2cool:
you blind? you no dey look well before you write olodo.com
Re: Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries by Flexherbal(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Challenges everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Sure 10+ Odds For Today / List Of 1xbet Bonuses; How To Get Huge Bonuses For Football Betting. / The Most Cool Headed Player!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.