Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo (52933 Views)

The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by metroparrot: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Worried by the long hours of traffic Lagosians spend on the ever busy Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode within the first month of his administration visited the Iyana Oworo Bus Stop to access the situation.

The Governor, accompanied by key members of his government discussed the possible solution to the persistent traffic and decided that a segregated Bus Park would go a long way to alleviate the problem.

Work commenced immediately on the Park and has reached advanced stage.

Motorists plying the route are already testifying to the free flow of traffic since the construction of the Park.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-ambode-constructs-beautiful-bus.html

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by kayfra: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wow. That is nice.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by taiwokyle(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
He's really pulling effects this days

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by chriskosherbal(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
What a welcome development.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by JBismarck(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wow! Frankly speaking, Ambode beats my expectations in terms of performance. I was expecting I governor that would be taking dictations from Tinubu, hence my refusal to support him during the 2015 electioneering.

Mind you, I didn't support Fashola in 2007 as well due to this same Tinubu's influence. Maybe Tinubu's influence is a good thing after all. I think it's high time I started liking Tinubu as he seems to have knack for supporting/selecting high performers.

Kudos to Ambode, best of luck.

Meanwhile, WEST side is still the BEST side and moving forward ahead of others. You may hate, I care less.

477 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Businessideas: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Brilliant!!

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by demolinka(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
This man's slowly earning my respect

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by knightnemesis: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambode is working

good job bruv

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by crazymommy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
In Olumide's voice "you go love Lagos o"...well done governor Ambode...Eko o ni baje...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Thunderlicious: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Better governor, unlike some useless old thieves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by JBismarck(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
demolinka:
This man's slowly earning my respect

He has defeated me and I gave up since. That man is exponential. To even think all these are in one year is another thing.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by eph12(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is great. This place is the single cause of the terrible hold olup on 3rd mainland bridge after work.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by chukslawrence(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
K
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by demolinka(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:

He has defeated me and I gave up since. That man is exponential. To even think all these are in one year is another thing.
Word, bro!

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by SurefireFashion: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Itesiwaju eko

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Beremx(f): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
I hope he supersedes Fashola.
Eko oni baje o!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
I hope he supersedes Fashola.
Eko oni baje o!
you and your people wanted Jimi Agbaje.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by phemmyutd(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
I never believed in Ambode, but that man is really doing well.

Seems Tinubu is a Genius, He has so many capable hands around him, Most of his boys are now in Federal level

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by OlujobaSamuel: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
nice one ambo, I too dey gbadun you. you are not like that fashola that use English to confuse his audience. To Just Kidding, hope you are learning the art of governance, it's not by breeding ethnic rivalry in your homeland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by IamAtribalist: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
cool
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Udpconcept(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambode is really trying for lagosians

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by gebest: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
that is d single reason i luv Tinubu, he always go for d best hand.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
anonimi, won't you come and do your job?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by gen2briz(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
This guys is really working joor
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
cool
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Femich18(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambode is trying I should be candid...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by ASL33: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambo > Tinubu +Dash. So no more traffic jam on 3rd mainland bridge? That's great.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by nwigwemark: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fashola for 8 years did not find a solution to third mainland bridge but it took Ambode months to think outside the box, imagine ordinary bus stop has been the problem, empty head like Fashola

15 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Him and wike took loan same time to boost infrastructures despite that wike's own was massive. I haven't heard any tangible thing from that angle except few kilometers that he called all manners of parties to celebrate with him. Ambode had surpassed and silenced his critics that they can't close their mouth again. The day he came to abulegba and told them that world class overhead bridge will be built there, I thought it was a joke because many past leaders ,promised heaven and earth whenever they come to alimosho,despite the fact that it is the largest and most populous LG in Lagos .The rate at which the bridge is being constructed with moderate traffic is alarming . lagosian has a good governor. I don't think jk would have performed better than this.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Johnnyessence(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
as far as am concern apc governors are trying oo including ogbeni. just be patient with them and pmb government.government can't build it alone u we av to build it together.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Don't be silly. Tinubu didn't find solution to OSHODI ,mushin hoodlums and traffic in 8 years but fashola did that and it was classic. Everybody tried in their own capacity. Perfoming Continuously is what is needed. If PDP at the federal level from obj to yaradua and good luck worked on continuous developments of infrastructures , it would be better for the country now. 16 years of ruling ,no new refineries invested on talkelss of working. I know your lots are those abusing ambode before election now all j of you have swallowed your vomit including your pdp ,lagos branch.

What did your immediate past governor is being remembered for? Only to share the money.
nwigwemark:
Fashola for 8 years did not find a solution to third mainland bridge but it took Ambode months to think outside the box, imagine ordinary bus stop has been the problem, empty head like Fashola

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
lalasticla fp pls nigerians must see it oo.ambode keep it up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.