Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Video. How Was An AR-15 Smuggled In The Club At Orlando club massacre? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video. How Was An AR-15 Smuggled In The Club At Orlando club massacre? (650 Views)

Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video. How Was An AR-15 Smuggled In The Club At Orlando club massacre? by nenergy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Orlando club massacre left many people asking how such a huge weapon was smuggled in and used to murder people.

Well, the answer is in this Facebook video: https://web.facebook.com/robert.buckles.1/videos/10154880481564240/?pnref=story

Evil!

Re: Video. How Was An AR-15 Smuggled In The Club At Orlando club massacre? by JavieCoentr: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
NickLingboon:
Oh my god, this is AR-15. This is my favorite weapon and I recently bought myself such a machine gun for self-defense, since I was threatened by bandits. I just love this gun and I can’t understand why everyone says that it’s smuggling if you can easily buy it in any weapons store. In any case, the sale of weapons must be tightly controlled. For example, I could easily buy this rifle, and then the [url="https://podavach.store/pages/ar15-speedloader"]ar15 magazine loader[/url] for it. So the system needs to be changed.
Yeah, it surely needs to be changed.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa: Strong Reactions After The Announcement Of The Withdrawal Of The I / Us Elections 2016: The Big Drama With Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton / Mocked For His Tweets, Trump Fires Back On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.