Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Abeg Mods And Admins Make Una Look Into My Matter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abeg Mods And Admins Make Una Look Into My Matter (462 Views)

These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / No December Break | MMM Admins Tells Nigeria Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Mods And Admins Make Una Look Into My Matter by Scholar01: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
I discovered that a good part of my recent posts have been hidden by nairaland's antibot with the attendant bans. I have reviewed what I posted and can't seem to find out what I did wrong.

Abeg make the moderators ( I believe they can see hidden posts) help me look up those posts find out what am doing wrong, make I know whether na village people don track me come nairaland.

The said posts are mostly in gaming and programming sections
Re: Abeg Mods And Admins Make Una Look Into My Matter by Nova15: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just post them again na. Waiting for moderators to intervene is just like waiting for the end of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Private School Owners Protest Over Multiple Levies..(photo) / VIDEO: Listen To The Phone Conversation Between A Yahoo Boy And His Victim / Gambia And Tanzania Criminalize Child Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.