Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires (3987 Views)

Must Car Tires Be Black? / FRSC Pulled Me Over Twice Today To Check My Tires / How To Take Good Care Of Your Tires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by laluski(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good day all
Please i want to change my four tires and i want to inquire if anybody can refer me to someone.i drive an EOD 2003 and am based around Isolo/Ejigbo area, lagos
Tnx
Re: Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by rockiedink(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Go yaself to Ladipo
Re: Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by Autopartz: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
For information on the price of the Tyres/Tires you can contact suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Visit the "Wheels/Tyres" category under the 'browse categories' column and click on Tyres/Tires

All the suppliers of Tyres/Tires registered with us would be displayed.

You can then click on the contact information of any of the suppliers of your choice to get the price.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade tyres such as Michelin, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Firestone etc; medium grade such as Maxxis, Achilles, Deestone, GT Radial directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
Re: Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by uboma(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
laluski:
Good day all
Please i want to change my four tires and i want to inquire if anybody can refer me to someone.i drive an EOD 2003 and am based around Isolo/Ejigbo area, lagos
Tnx

Why not settle for brand new tires from top makers?

If you cannot afford to buy the 4 brand new tires at a go, you could buy 2 now and the other 2 after a 2/3 months interval.
Re: Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by laluski(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
uboma:

Why not settle for brand new tires from top makers?

If you cannot afford to buy the 4 brand new tires at a go, you could buy 2 now and the other 2 after a 2/3 months interval.

My dear brother if u see my tires sef u go vex for me wella thats why i want to settle for good toks
Pls any one in the house.Ur recommendations will be highly appreciated
Re: Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by AutosBay(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Try aspamda/auto parts off Festac Town, under bridge just after abule ado bus stop, it's inside Lagos international trade fair complex, just ask anyone in the complex of tire village at auto parts, they will take you there.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by laluski(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2016
AutosBay:
Try aspamda/auto parts off Festac Town, under bridge just after abule ado bus stop, it's inside Lagos international trade fair complex, just ask anyone in the complex of tire village at auto parts, they will take you there.

Ok tnx
Re: Urgent Help On Where To Buy Good Tokunbo Tires by Autopartz: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Autopartz:
For information on the price of the Tyres/Tires you can contact suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Visit the "Wheels/Tyres" category under the 'browse categories' column and click on Tyres/Tires

All the suppliers of Tyres/Tires registered with us would be displayed.

You can then click on the contact information of any of the suppliers of your choice to get the price.

Currently, there are 3 suppliers in Ladipo that have the Tyres/Tires on our site.

To fine tune your search, type the tyre size specification of your EOD in the search text box.

Please share your experience with us.

Thanks
Autopartz.com (Nigeria's premier online auto parts marketplace)

On www.autopartz.com, there are 3 Tyre suppliers in Ladipo currently registered with us and their inventory audited by us.

They are in the Ideal complex Ladipo:

Onyeogaziri Auto ...... He deals on only tokunbo tyres

Chigo-jet Heritage...... He deals on only brand new Tyres (personally sold to one of our directors)

Aretee ventures .......... He deals on mainly tokunbo tyres.

Their contact details can be obtained on the site. It would not be written here because of the privacy conditions govern in our operations

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Tint Permit Cost? / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz!! / Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.