Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? (969 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / Do You Work For Money Or Passion? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? by OLisaMacaulay(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
The economic situation of the country leaves us with no option than to cater for ourselves in every honest way possible. A lot of youths have decided to learn a skill and most of them eventually develop these skills to levels where it generates a reasonable amount of income for them.

Presently am teaching people programming blogging,networking and website design which I learnt online ,then i Was attaching with my brother in his retend appartment, but now i make upto 100k a month,i have my own appartment now,with 10 boys am training in my office.Learning skills like these can be very profitable when there is no available white collar job, in fact, one can make a livelihood out of it.

A Friend of mine who graduated from Unilorin is into Fashion designing now and his packaging is so tight, he makes good money from it. So anyway is a way this days.

My barber is someone who learnt the skill even before going to the University. He opened the shop with his older brother. He was a teenager at that time and along with his brother, they kept doing the business. That did not however stop their education. I don’t know how they did it but both of them still kept on with their schooling.

His older brother got admission into the university while he continued the business. As his brother was about to graduate he also got admission into the university. With both of them very busy, they had to employ another person to take care of the business. Now both of them have degrees and the barbing business is still on.

So you see that one can help himself with the little skills he acquires and most can be acquired at little or no cost apart from your determination. It does not matter whether you’re a graduate or not because your destiny is not wrapped in your certificate.

So, I want to throw the question to you, What skills are you acquiring now or have you acquired that has helped you or is helping you now.

Share so that others can learn or get encouraged..
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? by OLisaMacaulay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am a web designer add me on whsapp 08101524926

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Media Marketing / Where To Do HSE Training In Lagos, Portharcourt, Abuja, Warri, Kaduna, Enugu,etc / Me And My Talented Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.