Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive (915 Views)

Reg 013 Kia Rio Auto Drive For Sale 1.6m Asking / Very Sound Lexus Sc Es300 auto drive.. 450k. engine,Gear .a.c. intact / Nissan Micra "Used" Auto Drive 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Clean reg lexus ex300 auto leather alloy ac 6loader cd dvd navi n more
Price 930k

Clean reg 03 rav4 auto ac alloy n more
Price 1m flat

Clean toks chrysler 300 auto drive ac alloy cd player n more
Price 2. 1m

Reg toyota camry ve engine alloy ac fabrics seat n more
Price 610k

5month reg just like toks 05 honda pilot full option, leda roof dvd aloy 3rows seat Ac n more..
Price 1.3m

Used like toks honda bulldog auto ac alloy cd player n more
Price 430k

Clean reg golf4 manual drive 4plugs alloy fabrics 4 doors n more
Price 400k

Clean reg 2000 model toyota seinna LE auto fabrics cd player n more
Price 700k

Clean reg toyota mr2 manual drive leda v4 cd player n more
Price 190k

Toks 010 toyota corolla fabrics ac alloy cd player n more
Price 2.850k

Toks opel zafira manual gear 3rows seat alloy ac n more
Price 790k

Mint toks 012 Mercedes benz GL450 4matic fullest option....
Price 12.8m

Clean toks 07 honda pilot full option
Price 2.3m

Households items
1 brand new samsung direct cool refrigerator 2016 model
Price 140k

Tel 08035157879
Wtsp 08071238667
Bbm 5C4A4C7D

Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Life na turn by turn;‎
In 1985, Dazuki arrested Buhari.
In 2016, Buhari arrested Dazuki.
In 1995, Al Mustapha arrested Obasanjo on the orders of General Abacha.
In 1999, Obasanjo arrested Al Mustapha & he spent 8 years in jail.‎
Like Dede Mugabe said "treat the towel with care because the same place wey you use take clean your Yash (Bottom) today Fit be the same place wey you go use in clean your face tomorrow". Do av a fruitful day ahead.
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Salam
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Toks 010 toyota corolla fabrics ac alloy cd player n more
Price 2.650k

Price 400k

Price 2m

Clean reg 03 rav4 auto ac alloy n more
Price 1m flat

Clean reg Mercedes benz Gwagon G550 2005 model is up for grab, leda alloy ac 1st body dvd n more
Price 5.5m

Clean reg 99 toyota camry tinylight v4 fabrics ac cd player n more
Price 620k

used toyota corolla 2004 model auto fabrics alloy ac painted body cd player power window n more
Price 950k

Price 400k

Price 700k

Price 190k

Price 790k

Price 12.8m

Price 2.3m

Households items
Price 140k

Tel 08035157879
Wtsp 08071238667
Bbm 5C4A4C7D
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Salam salam
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aisha (RA) asked the prophet (SAW) if I see Laylatul Qadri, what should I say. In response he said say:
Allahumma innaka afuwun, tuhibbul afwa fa afu'annah"

"O Allah! You are full of pardon, You love pardoning, please pardon me"
Increase your IBADAH from the moment you receive this message, may Almighty accept our Ibadah and may He make us among those who will witness Lailatul qadr,ameeen.
Don't be a MISER, if anyone should receive it from u & make use of it, u will be greatly rewarded, so forward it too.
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
THE LAST 10 NIGHTS

Do not let your 'performance' until now affect your last 10 days. The moment of forgiveness could be today or anytime in the coming days! It is not all lost! If you sincerely wish it could have been better - Chin up and get ready to make it your best yet! Start with a positive, sincere intention!

2. Today, take a little time to read theTafseer of Surah al-Qadr to understand what actually happens this night! You will feel its power & greatness so much more!

3. Do not wait for the 27th Night to give it your "all". The entire last 10 days should be your target. Stay up each night! Would you want to miss Laylatul Qadr even "by chance"?

4. Do not fall into any innovations/celebrations any Masjid or culture might try to promote. Follow theSunnah! The Prophet (sallAllahu 'alaihi wasallam) guided us simply:

"Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven."

5. Memorize and keep asking the Du'a taught by Rasoolullah (sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam):

Allaahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibb al-'afwa fa'affu 'anni

(O Allaah, You are forgiving and You love forgiveness, so forgive me).

6. Prepare a short Du'a list. Remember this is as awesome as it ever gets for a servant of Allah! The Night of Qadr, of Destiny! Consciously pick each and everything you crucially wish for in this dunya, in your deen, family, and in your aakhirah! Don't forget to include the brothers and sisters around the world who are suffering and in grief!

7. Take brief naps during the day, if possible. Keep your stomach light and sleep as soon as you have prayed 'isha. Do not delay! After a brief nap, refresh yourself and get ready for worship.

8. Don't neglect your family! Rasoolullah [p] made it a point to wake up his wives throughout these nights! And yes, your children are not too young to stay up some part of the night - if they can be allowed to play video games or watch TV, they can be inspired to be up atleast for sometime! Prepare them, make them excited, plan some activities for them to do!

9. Look the Part: The way we dress and prepare has a big effect on our psychology. Wear your best, perfume yourself, and feel the energy!

10. Choose a spot, whether in the Masjid or in your home, where you can have peace and solitude. Keep your mushaf, praying mat, and water at hand so that you are not distracted by constantly getting up for this or that.

11. IMP: This is not the night to tweet pics or update FB statuses about how amazing the night is and how you are feeling & worshipping Allah! Let that be a secret between you & your Rabb! So switch off those phones, wifi, laptops and computers. Disconnect with the world, and connect with Al-'Afuww!

12. If you find yourself feeling sleepy, vary your acts of worship. Alternate between Qiyaam, heartfelt Du'aa, reading theQur'an. Do not spend the night listening to lectures or recitations. Or do it only for a short while when you feel the sleep coming on!

13. Patience is the Key: The last 10 days might be tiring. You might still have work or school. This is the time to bear all that hardship, and keep firm Sabr. Think how Allah has blessed you with this tremendous opportunity that might NEVER come again in your life again. If you knew for sure that this was your last #Ramadan, if you knew certainly thatJannah was up for grabs, wouldn't you sprint for it no matter what it takes?

14. This is most important: Keep Husn Adh-Dhann Bi Allah (good expectations from Allah). When you ask, remember you are asking the Most Generous King. If you hope for the best, He will give you the best. Don't hold back. Trust in Him, pour out your heart in front of Him, and let no doubt, no barrier, no evil thoughts keep you away from Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem!
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Very clean tiny light camry leda alloy ac v6 n more
Price 520k

3 month reg just like toks lagos duty paid 04 bigdaddy camry v4 fab alloy ac n more
Price 1.1m

Reg nissan serena manual drive with ac complete seat
Petrol engine
Price 500k

Clean reg Toyota Tacoma single cabin manual with aux leda alloy n more
Price 1.6m

Toks honda accord Eod v4 fabrics alloy ac 6loader cd n more
Price 1250k

Reg Mercedes Benz ML320 auto leda alloy v6 ac n more
Price 650k

B Kings Auto Ltd
Kkm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd Akesan bus stop igando Lagos
Tel 08035157879
Wtsp 08071238667
Bbm 5C4A4C7D
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
WHAT GONE AWAY

During the regime of Umar bn Alkhattaab, three men came to him- holding a young man and they said; O the leader of the believers, we need you to claim our right from this man because he has killed our father.
Umar bn Alkhattaab said - to the young man-;
Why did you kill him?
The man said; I am
a herdsman.. One of my donkeys ate -from- tree in their father's farm and he stoned it to death so I picked the same stone and stoned him and he died.
Umar bn Alkhatab said;
then I will do justice on you.
The man said;
Spare me three days because my father just passed away and left a bag of money for me and my younger brother so if you kill me, the inheritance will be wasted and my younger brother would
live miserably after me. Then Umar bn Alkhattaab said; who
will stand for you? Then the man looked at the faces of the
audience and said;
This man.
Then Umar bn Alkhattaab said;
O Abu Dharr, would you stand for this man?
Then Abu Dharr said;
Yes, O leader of the believer.
Then Umar said; you don't know him and if he runs away (refuses to come back), I will punish you instead.
Then Abu Dharr said; I will stand for him and the man left. The first day passed by, same with the second day and on the third day, people started asking of him from Abu Dharr so for justice not to be passed on him instead. When it was few minutes after salat, the man came panting and he has indeed been stressed out and stood before the leader of the believer; Umar bn Alkhattaab.
The man said;
I have handled both the inheritance and my brother to his uncles so I am here for justice. Umar was astonished and said;
What brought you back when you had the chance to run??
Then man the said;
"I was scared of people saying fulfillment of Promise has gone away from human beings."
Then Umar asked Abu Dharr why he stood for him??
Then Abu Dharr said;
"I was afraid of people saying Good Deeds has gone away from humans."
The sons of the deceased were touched with these -words- and said;
we have pardoned him. Then Umar said; why?
They said;
"We are scared of people saying Pardon has gone away from
human beings."
Brethren, where are we in this type of indelible act?
As for me, I translated and shared this with you for people not to say; Calling to Good Deeds has gone away..
Alhamdulillah, I will share ds because not to make sharing gone
away Nobody possesses a pure heart than a pure person and a pure story is a beautiful thing one leaves in the hearts of others.
I Beseech ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺳﺒﺤﺎﻧﻪ ﻭﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ (Almighty Allah) make Good Deeds easy for us.
Aameen. Ramadan Mubarak.... Forwarded as received...
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Sharp toks 04 lexus es330 leda alloy Formica ac cd player n more
Price 2m
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Sharp used honda ridgeline double cabin auto ac alloy leda n more
Price 1940k

Used mercedes benz ML320 auto leda alloy ac n more
Price 680k

Price 400k

Price 1550k

Clean reg Mercedes benz Gwagon G550 2005 model is up for grab, leda alloy ac 1st body dvd n more
Price 5.5m

Clean reg 99 toyota camry tinylight v4 fabrics ac cd player n more
Price 590k

Price 400k

Price 700k

Price 190k

Price 790k

Price 12.8m

Price 2.3m

Households items
Price 140k

Kkm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd Akesan bus stop igando Lagos

Tel 08035157879
Wtsp 08071238667
Bbm 5C4A4C7D
Re: Clean Reg Es300 Auto Drive by boliano(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Few month reg like brand new studio standard 08 acura mdx 3rows seat
Leather alloy dvd headrest alloy ac n more
Price 2950k

Sharp reg 2000 model rx300 auto leda alloy formica ac n more
Price 1150k

My zakatul jaria 4 ramadan iftar is a sharp toks 07 Toyota camry muscle sport v6 leda alloy 6loader cd player n more, mileage 87k 

Note dashboard need touches... 
Price 1550k

B Kings auto Ltd
08071238667 wtsp
Bbm 5C4A4C7D

(1) (Reply)

Magnaflow Catalytic Converter for quick sale 45k (New) / 2014 Model Bmw 120i Available Forsale / Check In For Your Car Sourcing, Inspection, Purchase And Delivery Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.