Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. (3021 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / When A Yoruba Guy Is Handsome... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Tomjazzy2: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Drugs kills bro

10 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by missbronzy(f): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
hemp @ work

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by ify2nyce(f): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
smile while you still have teeth.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Again
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Frankly, I do not understand the recent obsession with being handsome on Nairaland? Why the sudden and reoccurring need for public approval?

What have you kids all been smoking? Tell me and I will avoid it for the rest of my life. It is embarrassing.

Funny thing is, the kids among you who are handsome on nairaland are not even making any noise about the fact. Instead I see kids both individually and in groups who seek publicity and popularity gather themselves and post topics like "10 most handsome guys on nairaland......" and "I am the most handsome guy on nairaland see me..see me..yaaaaaaaay!".

Why the abysmal and shamefully low self esteem? I don't think it is this difficult to get the girls in life. Besides, only a woman with low self esteem will also make her decisions and get all mushy on meeting any of you because a post says you are handsome.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Miss u should complement me naa, am i not a good looking undergrad
missbronzy:
hemp @ work
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Hahahahahaha...I do not understand the recent obsession with being handsome on Nairaland? Why the sudden and reoccurring need for public approval?

What have you all been smoking? Tell me and I will avoid it for the rest of my life. smiley

but am goodlooking nah
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
ify2nyce:
smile while you still have teeth.
bro
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
My dear I'd advice you spend more time facing your studies so you could earn better grades instead of wasting it unproductively

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by missbronzy(f): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Miss u should complement me naa, am i not a good looking undergrad
you try, but hemp still @work cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by ify2nyce(f): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Goldmaxx:
bro
eh?
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Goldmaxx(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am i not good looking
ify2nyce:
eh?
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Boring: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha..lmfao....smdh
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Gofwane(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oh God, why?? Is this my punishment for not going to church? ...to be coming across threads like this with all this mofos displaying the height of there mumuness?

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by ify2nyce(f): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Am i not good looking
open d door lemme tell you..

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by dannyben5: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
op u try...but

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by bolt000(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
ify2nyce:
open d door lemme tell you..
Lmfaooo
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oluwe mawe
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by STILESGANG: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
My dear I'd advice you spend more time facing your studies so you could earn better grades instead of wasting it unproductively
So he should be reading 24 hours because he wants to face his studies?
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Dannidom(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dawg you look gud just that you are not handsome today
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Goldmaxx:
but am goodlooking nah

Based on what criteria? How do you define being good looking?

However, I must say there is some positive in all of this. One thing going for you is your self confidence and belief in yourself. That is a plus for you. My advise is that you put it to better use. Put that self confidence to bette use instead of seeking for people's approval. You want approval and probably hope something cool will come out of it. In my opinion use your self confidence to develop better skills.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2016
STILESGANG:
So he should be reading 24 hours because he wants to face his studies?

Now its you that really needs 24hrs reading since you seem not to understand written communication
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by goodfornothing(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Is this Samurai's elder brother?
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2016
true handsome guys don't blow their trumpets themselves. Other do it for them. Dude... Just go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Now its you that really needs 24hrs reading since you seem not to understand written communication
Hehehehehehe gringringrin. Smackdown!!!!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by STILESGANG: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Someone created a topic on nairaland and you just assumed he is unserious with his studies.Because you have the ability to read people's mind online.Do you know if he decided to wind out his free time here by catching fun...I doubt people like you even practice what you preach.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by iampeTer(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2016
bro you no try
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by Missypearly(f): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2016
[/color][color=#770077]are you kidding me
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by bryan360: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2016
where this 1 comot from?my friend goan sidan..

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2016
STILESGANG:
Someone created a topic on nairaland and you just assumed he is unserious with his studies.Because you have the ability to read people's mind online.Do you know if he decided to wind out his free time here by catching fun...I doubt people like you even practice what you preach.

Ok I have heard you......now get back to work
Re: You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. by assfreaky(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2016
see head like rugby ball

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Harder Moving On, Letting Go Or Starting Over / Ghanaian Actress Princes Shyngle Flaunts Raw Boobs In New Promo Photos / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Beauty And The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.