Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Salvation Plan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Salvation Plan (12402 Views)

The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Do Not Allow The Salvation Granted You By God To Slip Away From Your Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Salvation Plan by joseph1832(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
RELAX ok grin grin
I'm more relaxed than you, as I know I'm not looking to go to a Heaven, that even the person preaching the Heaven to me, doesn't know if he's going there.

1 Like

Re: The Salvation Plan by DeSepiero(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I have never seen Seun create a thread against muslims.......it has always been the christians!
undecided undecided

leave us alonecrycrycrycrycry

The thread summarizes what you so much cling to, yet you say its against you.
Did Seun lie against you in any of those?

3 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by vizkiz: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
joseph1832:
What nonsensical cheap blackmail are you referring to? If you say you're something, I believe you should live and abide by the rules that govern that something. Now proclaim you're something, and then hide behind close doors and do the reverse of what that something preach.

The people black mailing themselves are the christians, not me bro. I've long made peace with how I live my life, and thus far, its sweet!.

keep enjoying your "peace" but you still go down and pray to this "un-existing God" whenever there comes hard times. I have met guys like you Lotta times.

Ps: I am not here to Preach religion, change your believes or argue about if God exists or not. I just find it irritating and hypocritical when you say something online but you do the exact opposite offline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Salvation Plan by dablazor: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

keep enjoying your "peace" but you still go down and pray to this "un-existing God" whenever there comes hard times. I have met guys like you Lotta times.

Ps: I am not here to Preach religion, change your believes or argue about if God exists or not. I just find it irritating and hypocritical when you say something online but you do the exact opposite offline

You seem to know each and every poster on this thread both on and offline to arrive at that conclusion, am I right?

1 Like

Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm more relaxed than you, as I know I'm not looking to go to a Heaven, that even the person preaching the Heaven to me, doesn't know if he's going there.
About heaven:

Yes heaven is real...GOD has shown many revelations and visions in this last days to his prophets.... And i believe them !
Re: The Salvation Plan by tosinjay(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why didn't you include the devil in the write up, the devil used the snake. If not wouldn't have been.
Re: The Salvation Plan by joseph1832(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
About heaven:

Yes heaven is real...GOD has shown many revelations and visions in this last days to his prophets.... And i believe them !
Oh really? How nice. Tell me, and we didn't God show it to you? You aint worthy, or you aint a prophet?
Re: The Salvation Plan by joseph1832(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

Bla bla bla. tongue
Re: The Salvation Plan by BetterChurch: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
DeSepiero:

The thread summarizes what you so much cling to, yet you say its against you.
Did Seun lie against you in any of those?

The truth said seems to be bitter. Seun didn't lie
Re: The Salvation Plan by urahara(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seun:
God created the first human couple and placed them in a garden with a talking snake and a tree that they were never to eat from. The talking snake convinced them to eat from the tree. For this, God cursed them and all human babies that would ever be born. Centuries later, God made a pact with a small tribe of shepherds in the desert - the jews. He would be their God if they followed his very strict laws.

God was surprised that the jewish pact didn't cause God to forgive all human beings, so thousands of years later, God prepared a new plan. God would impregnate a virgin, and she would give birth to God. God would grow up to be crucified for calling himself the Son of God. God's brutal murder by humanity would pay for humanity's sins against God. Then God would rise again after 3 days but only appear privately to his followers, proving that God was indeed the Son of God. Then God would chill for 30 days as God's followers met in a closed room, and afterwards God would descend on them in little flames of fire and cause them to preach God's good news in many languages.

Because of God's sacrifice, God would forgive any person who believed that God died for humanity's sins against God. After death, God would send the believers to a place where they would spend all eternity telling God how awesome he is. God would throw those who didn't believe this story or were not told about it into a lake of fire where they would be burnt alive for all eternity, demonstrating God's justice and love.

In an alternate reality, God said, "I'm angry that you ate from the tree". Adam and Eve said, "sorry sir". God said, "ok I forgive you". The end.

Lmao . grin

Mo fo o .

Nice one op .

P. S . the alternate reality is in the koran , as allah forgave adam and eve for their crime
Re: The Salvation Plan by DuchessLily(f): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seun:
God created the first human couple and placed them in a garden with a talking snake and a tree that they were never to eat from. The talking snake convinced them to eat from the tree. For this, God cursed them and all human babies that would ever be born. Centuries later, God made a pact with a small tribe of shepherds in the desert - the jews. He would be their God if they followed his very strict laws.

God was surprised that the jewish pact didn't cause God to forgive all human beings, so thousands of years later, God prepared a new plan. God would impregnate a virgin, and she would give birth to God. God would grow up to be crucified for calling himself the Son of God. God's brutal murder by humanity would pay for humanity's sins against God. Then God would rise again after 3 days but only appear privately to his followers, proving that God was indeed the Son of God. Then God would chill for 30 days as God's followers met in a closed room, and afterwards God would descend on them in little flames of fire and cause them to preach God's good news in many languages.

Because of God's sacrifice, God would forgive any person who believed that God died for humanity's sins against God. After death, God would send the believers to a place where they would spend all eternity telling God how awesome he is. God would throw those who didn't believe this story or were not told about it into a lake of fire where they would be burnt alive for all eternity, demonstrating God's justice and love.

In an alternate reality, God said, "I'm angry that you ate from the tree". Adam and Eve said, "sorry sir". God said, "ok I forgive you". The end.

At the bolded - in an alternate realilty the man didn't answer in that way ... If he had, the story would have ended there I'm sure.... But in the man's egocentricity (as it is with men usually ) he said " ...... its the woman U gave me...... " the reason men are left to find their own wives now... Since adam put d blame on God for his (adam's) stupidity

6 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by Sheikwonder(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
DuchessLily:

At the bolded - in an alternate realilty the man didn't answer in that way ... If he had, the story would have ended there I'm sure.... But in the man's egocentricity (as it is with men usually ) he said " ...... its the woman U gave me...... " the reason men are left to find their own wives now... Since adam put d blame on God for his (adam's) stupidity

Aww.... Let's start to cry shall we? The "egocentric" men are at fault.... Oh wait, didn't the ever pestering and nagging woman give the fruit to Adam?? Duchess, me I respect you ooo, but making this look like it's a male issue misses the point entirely...
Re: The Salvation Plan by bolt000(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm Late.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Omooba77: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
John 3:1-24 summarise everything. I know why it bothers Seun;Ephesians 2:8; Titus 3:5
Re: The Salvation Plan by joywendy(f): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Nairalanders as usual, leave the post,and result to name calling and derailment. I thought that would have reduced to a minimum by now, I guess I was just too optimistic undecided

I don't see anyone refuting what he posted, that alone says alot. At least what he said wasn't falsified or something.

He is against Christians blah blah shït, he is an athiest for petes sakes! he is not for any religion, why is that hard for people to comprehend?

3 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Mr seun , I was an atheist few years ago ... it all started when I wanted to study the word of God myself (Holy Bible), suddenly I started questioning and my atheism grew fasters with the catalyst of nairaland religions section then I felt i was not alone, fast forward to last year, I went to ekiti state with my dad, then we met a prophetess .. immediately she did her prayer stuff which I didn't even replied with amen, she told us the reason we came and how my dad enemy wanted to kill him 3yrs ago, ( actually 3yrs ago, my dad told us while he was sleeping he felt something strange like a sharp object in his body and immediately he woke up , he had pissed on his body, then he was building a structure in his hometown - he was not okay for like 3 months so he prayed and fasted and he was okay ) so the prophetess said a close relative fired an arrow to him spiritually that "is he the only 1 that will be building houses" .. so after she closed my dad chapter , she told me about not close to God and stuff like that.. my atheism was already fading away ... then she held a bible and a big key (not modern keys) , and inserted the key at the middle of the bible in a way that the key head is outside the bible , then she will hold the key at the top, (the reviewing part outside) and ask questions just like the normal oracle stuff.. she tells the bible to rotate to the right if something is true.. I was shocked .. I kept looking at her hand if she was not the 1 rotating it herself .. she give bible to my dad to hold, and ask questions about the future, in a way like (example : if seun's gf is his real wife , rotate right then she will command it to rotate left again "in Yoruba language" ) and the bible will rotate ... I just kept looking at the bible ..my knowledge in physics could not rescue or tell my why the bible was rotating, I kept my eyes close to it , anytime it's rotate .. ever since then my atheism belief was no where to be found, not that i can't reason logically again but I have evidence of God existence and am still not an extremist.. I pray to God quietly and hope to make heaven, I have stopped questioning and diverted that energy to something else maybe it could help humanity later on.. I think what we should campaign about is the limited time we have here on earth, to make the world a beautiful place and make Africa great

7 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2016
WarRLaY:
Mr seun , I was an atheist few years ago ... it all started when I wanted to study the word of God myself (Holy Bible), suddenly I started questioning and my atheism grew fasters with the catalyst of nairaland religions section then I felt i was not alone, fast forward to last year, I went to ekiti state with my dad, then we met a prophetess .. immediately she did her prayer stuff which I didn't even replied with amen, she told us the reason we came and how my dad enemy wanted to kill him 3yrs ago, ( actually 3yrs ago, my dad told us while he was sleeping he felt something strange like a sharp object in his body and immediately he woke up , he had pissed on his body, then he was building a structure in his hometown - he was not okay for like 3 months so he prayed and fasted and he was okay ) so the prophetess said a close relative fired an arrow to him spiritually that "is he the only 1 that will be building houses" .. so after she closed my dad chapter , she told me about not close to God and stuff like that.. my atheism was already fading away ... then she held a bible and a big key (not modern keys) , and inserted the key at the middle of the bible in a way that the key head is outside the bible , then she will hold the key at the top, (the reviewing part outside) and ask questions just like the normal oracle stuff.. she tells the bible to rotate to the right if something is true.. I was shocked .. I kept looking at her hand if she was not the 1 rotating it herself .. she give bible to my dad to hold, and ask questions about the future, in a way like (example : if seun's gf is his real wife , rotate right then she will command it to rotate left again "in Yoruba language" ) and the bible will rotate ... I just kept looking at the bible ..my knowledge in physics could not rescue or tell my why the bible was rotating, I kept my eyes close to it , anytime it's rotate .. ever since then my atheism belief was no where to be found, not that i can't reason logically again but I have evidence of God existence and am still not an extremist.. I pray to God quietly and hope to make heaven, I have stopped questioning and diverted that energy to something else maybe it could help humanity later on.. I think what we should campaign about is the limited time we have here on earth, to make the world a beautiful place and make Africa great
she deceived you with ordinary tricks and you believed, you where not an atheist but a confused soul ,if she really has magical power let her fly or disappear in your presence or turn a chair to animal ,I will advice you to watch the movie now you see me''''
Re: The Salvation Plan by ValentineMary(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
you just summarized the bible upside down.
Write it in the correct way let us see.
Re: The Salvation Plan by seribroo56(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:

[/b] In an alternate reality,[b] God said, "I'm angry that you ate from the tree". Adam and Eve said, "sorry sir". God said, "ok I forgive you". The end.
that's one of the disadvantages of free will you take responsibility for your actions, even God follow principles he does not act in an haphazard manner. Your view on God is wrong, I wish I can change that
.. At bolded do you read comics (dc comics to be precise) have a nice day
Re: The Salvation Plan by Rilwayne001: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:

Like I mentioned earlier today. when you discover his mightiness you wouldn't be able to THINK
Well, I guess the underlined is the exact point the op was trying to make. grin

and elaborate with mortal intelligence

More intelligence? Can you elaborate your point here?
Re: The Salvation Plan by Rilwayne001: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2016
DuchessLily:

well I guess Adam and eve would be in hell on the day of judgement, or what do you think?
Re: The Salvation Plan by Dygeasy(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:

This is hilarious

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Salvation Plan by Chuksemi(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Overtime, I 've noticed religious discussions do not yield anything positive.

Seun, the truth is, no matter how hard you try to convince religious people to think. It would prove abortive, unless they decide on their own to think. The fear of going to hell has held most of them back from using simple logic. I was there once, so I understand.

If you force it, they get defensive and grow resentment towards you. I suggest you let it go.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by Chuksemi(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2016
WarRLaY:
Mr seun , I was an atheist few years ago ... it all started when I wanted to study the word of God myself (Holy Bible), suddenly I started questioning and my atheism grew fasters with the catalyst of nairaland religions section then I felt i was not alone, fast forward to last year, I went to ekiti state with my dad, then we met a prophetess .. immediately she did her prayer stuff which I didn't even replied with amen, she told us the reason we came and how my dad enemy wanted to kill him 3yrs ago, ( actually 3yrs ago, my dad told us while he was sleeping he felt something strange like a sharp object in his body and immediately he woke up , he had pissed on his body, then he was building a structure in his hometown - he was not okay for like 3 months so he prayed and fasted and he was okay ) so the prophetess said a close relative fired an arrow to him spiritually that "is he the only 1 that will be building houses" .. so after she closed my dad chapter , she told me about not close to God and stuff like that.. my atheism was already fading away ... then she held a bible and a big key (not modern keys) , and inserted the key at the middle of the bible in a way that the key head is outside the bible , then she will hold the key at the top, (the reviewing part outside) and ask questions just like the normal oracle stuff.. she tells the bible to rotate to the right if something is true.. I was shocked .. I kept looking at her hand if she was not the 1 rotating it herself .. she give bible to my dad to hold, and ask questions about the future, in a way like (example : if seun's gf is his real wife , rotate right then she will command it to rotate left again "in Yoruba language" ) and the bible will rotate ... I just kept looking at the bible ..my knowledge in physics could not rescue or tell my why the bible was rotating, I kept my eyes close to it , anytime it's rotate .. ever since then my atheism belief was no where to be found, not that i can't reason logically again but I have evidence of God existence and am still not an extremist.. I pray to God quietly and hope to make heaven, I have stopped questioning and diverted that energy to something else maybe it could help humanity later on..

It's a simple illusion. Stage performing magicians can do more. I agree there is God somewhere. I just think He is personal.
Re: The Salvation Plan by DuchessLily(f): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

well I guess Adam and eve would be in hell on the day of judgement, or what do you think?

I don't knw bro. I'm not God. I don't knw how they lived their lives b4 they died. God forgives sin when u truly repent
Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I have never seen Seun create a thread against muslims.......it has always been the christians!
undecided undecided

leave us alonecrycrycrycrycry
Well, maybe it's because he is a moslem and not a born again christian like us...you don't expect someone like me to write against christianity, and you don't expect Seun to write against his religion, do you?
*modified*
Oops, sorry I thought Seun is or was a muslim, but he said HE IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A MUSLIM. Sorry for the mistake.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Viktor1983(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:

Lwkmd! The Fanatics would say that seun has gone mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / What's The Difference Between A Gospel Minister And A Gospel Artist Or Singer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.