Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Salvation Plan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Salvation Plan (12365 Views)

The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Do Not Allow The Salvation Granted You By God To Slip Away From Your Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Seun:
God created the first human couple and placed them in a garden with a talking snake and a tree that they were never to eat from. The talking snake convinced them to eat from the tree. For this atrocity, God cursed them and all human babies that would ever be born. Centuries later, God made a pact with a small tribe of shepherds in the desert - the jews. He would be their God if they followed his very strict laws.

God was surprised that the jewish pact didn't cause God to forgive all human beings, so thousands of years later, God prepared a new plan. God would impregnate a virgin, and she would give birth to God. God would grow up to be crucified for calling himself the Son of God. God's brutal murder by humanity would pay for humanity's sins against God. Then God would rise again after 3 days but only appear privately to his followers, proving that God was indeed the Son of God. Then God would chill for 30 days as God's followers met in a closed room, and afterwards God would descend on them in little flames of fire and cause them to preach God's good news in many languages.

Because of God's sacrifice, God would forgive any person who believed that God died for humanity's sins against God. After death, God would send the believers to a place where they would spend all eternity telling God how awesome he is. God would throw those who didn't believe this story or were not told about it into a lake of fire where they would be burnt alive for all eternity, demonstrating God's justice and love.
That's just about it. You are well briefed. That's how frail the human existence is.
Re: The Salvation Plan by oyeludef(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: The Salvation Plan by dan2ene: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Actually Seun, it's not the end... think about it...what was the plan before Adam and Eve erred? When you created NL...you had a vision. If anyone breaks the ground rules, you ban such person but that's not the plan. When you lift up the ban the main thing continues. God's way is by his divine counsel... All things are created by and for Him. If this is true (which I believe it is) then all must conform by His ground rules otherwise get banned for eternity - Psalms 2:10-12.
Re: The Salvation Plan by dan2ene: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Seun:
God created the first human couple and placed them in a garden with a talking snake and a tree that they were never to eat from. The talking snake convinced them to eat from the tree. For this atrocity, God cursed them and all human babies that would ever be born. Centuries later, God made a pact with a small tribe of shepherds in the desert - the jews. He would be their God if they followed his very strict laws.

God was surprised that the jewish pact didn't cause God to forgive all human beings, so thousands of years later, God prepared a new plan. God would impregnate a virgin, and she would give birth to God. God would grow up to be crucified for calling himself the Son of God. God's brutal murder by humanity would pay for humanity's sins against God. Then God would rise again after 3 days but only appear privately to his followers, proving that God was indeed the Son of God. Then God would chill for 30 days as God's followers met in a closed room, and afterwards God would descend on them in little flames of fire and cause them to preach God's good news in many languages.

Because of God's sacrifice, God would forgive any person who believed that God died for humanity's sins against God. After death, God would send the believers to a place where they would spend all eternity telling God how awesome he is. God would throw those who didn't believe this story or were not told about it into a lake of fire where they would be burnt alive for all eternity, demonstrating God's justice and love.

In an alternate reality, God said, "I'm angry that you ate from the tree". Adam and Eve said, "sorry sir". God said, "ok I forgive you". The end.

Actually Seun, it's not the end... Think about it...what was the plan before Adam and Eve erred?
When you created NL...you had a vision. If anyone breaks the ground rules, you ban such person but that's not the plan. When you lift up the ban the main thing continues.
God's way is by his divine counsel... All things are created by and for Him. If this is true (which I believe it is) then all must conform to His ground rules otherwise get banned for eternity Psalms 2:10-12.
Re: The Salvation Plan by cescky(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Seun:

In an alternate reality, God said, "I'm angry that you ate from the tree". Adam and Eve said, "sorry sir". God said, "ok I forgive you". The end.

Seun.... There's this gnawing yern within you to understand the truth and ur trying to but ur allowing ur intellect take control. One thing is certain the bible is a spiritual book and can never be understood by ur intellect it can only be dicerned by ur spirit and that what's fighting u. If ull just humble ur self and ask God to open ur spiritual mind.....ur thirst will be quenched with waters that never dry.

To address some of ur points

The devil was created before man but was later banished to earth.

Man was created like God i.e. He created another being like him to rule earth while he rules heaven.

Other entities exist we can't see for now, for even science supports this....imagine the supreme being defaulting on his word or law and becomes a laughing stock of the entities....i.e. God cursed man and had to redeem man while still holding his intergrity.

Lastly God is a divine being....not that he doesn't have a form but our intellect can't fashion what's he's like.

Bro God exist and so does thedevil .... U leave in ogun state and there a lot of ritual stuff that happens there....with the presence of these evils etc isn't it common sense that there an opposing power?

Sincerely if I wish for the truth Google "Kenneth Hagin" and download his books it's all free online and ask God to open ur eyes cos I think ur just angry with God......

2 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by MizyB(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Seun:

If this is what you believed as the salvation plan when you were a Christian for "years"., then its no shock you backslid.

1 Like

Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
MizyB:

If this is what you believed as the salvation plan when you were a Christian for "years"., then its no shock you backslid.

Fact cool
Re: The Salvation Plan by PastorAIO: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
MizyB:

Could you please show us where he went wrong? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Salvation Plan by UyiIredia(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
PastorAIO:

I take it you support what Seun wrote.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Seun(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
PastorAIO:
MizB, please answer this question. It's a very good question.
Re: The Salvation Plan by PastorAIO: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
UyiIredia:

I take it you support what Seun wrote.

No!? I just think that he should break down what he means, point by point.

Isn't that a good thing in a discussion?
Re: The Salvation Plan by UyiIredia(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
PastorAIO:

No!? I just think that he should break down what he means, point by point.
Isn't that a good thing in a discussion?
It is.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Charlesdock(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Can Seun explain what he typed. I don't just understand.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Zzyco: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Seun:

The bible carries deeper meaning, it not just a page book. The bible does not carry an imaginary character.

1) Snakes don't talk, So do the devil. When you got the urge to sin, it a mental thing not a physical thing I ll delved down the spiritual.

Please read on: 1 john2vs16 (kjv): 'For all that is in the world, the lust of the FLESH, and the lust of the EYES, and the PRIDE of life is not of the father, but is of the world'

Now let's look at what happened to eve,
read: Genesis3vs6 'And when the woman saw
that the tree was good for FOOD and was pleasant to the EYES, and a tree to be desired
to make one WISE, she took of the fruit thereof and did eat, and gave to her husband and he did eat'
Compare both verses now
* Food=lust of the flesh

* pleasant to the eyes = lust of the eyes

* desired to make one wise= pride of life.

The devil still make use of this method on people (no matter the religion or believe)
If he don't get you with one, he definitely with another.
I can go on with other examples, but do your bible analysis. The same thing happened to jesus having, 40 days been tempted of the devil in the wilderness. The devil tried the same prank, telling jesus to turn stone to bread- lust of flesh, jump down from jerusalem hilltop- pride of life, attempt to give him all of the earth by showing him visually,- lust of the eyes.

Come to think of it! Is it possible to see all of the earth from a position? Never no matter the mountain, you can't see all of the earth. So it a mental thing.
The way the devil tempts you and I, is the same case of the bible. You don't see the devil, if the devil appears to you physically and tells you to sin, oh no you won't, why? Because you know this is the devil.
What he does is to capture your pattern of thinking
Example: If you re ever doubted God existence, he ll give you reasons to believe God does not exist mentally.
If you ve got the urge for sex, you see a lady and you ll be like wow.. Then you go for it.
TACTIC: he gets your thinking pattern.

If you want you mental issues to be at rest try watching, prophet Emmanuel makandiwa teachings on youtube.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Proffdada: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by Elijah348(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Seun .
Believing or not believing is a choice ...
Buh intentionally leading others astray by mimicks and jest
Well ... For someone I admire
I just hope you know what to are doing tho
Re: The Salvation Plan by tomquest: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Seun:

God is shrouded in mystery. Maybe in the end we'd get to understand these things better. But are you a Christian?
Re: The Salvation Plan by Amujale(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2020
All the Abrahamic religions are false and malicious ideologies.

1 Like

Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2020
The book BIBLE was made available for everyone to read/study/meditate and put to use!

Thousands of religions on planet earth each have what they resolve to do after reading this BOOK!

So this thread is a confirmed proof that ATHEISM is one of the religious groups that has coined out what they resolved to do after READING the BOOK! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Salvation Plan by Angelina996(f): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
God had and still has plans for everything.
Salvation is for man to be reconciled back to Him after the fall (the sin).

Well, I believe what you (the OP and the others that don't understand) need is not another long story about The Word of God, but the Hand of God for a turn around of heart and life.

Jesus came to the world to save you from eternal damnation once and for all.

Human life and spirit can't be empty. It's either you're for God or devil.
God will help us all to make the right choice before it's too late.
Re: The Salvation Plan by romme2u: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
cheesy

Salvation as proposed by different religions is the biggest scam and emotional blackmail in history

The world is full of blackmail, deception n hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words / Deleted. / Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.