Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? (1337 Views)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / Update On Save Adejola Adebisi (patient In Need Of A Kidney Transplant) / My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
www.facebook.com/onekidneydonor
Are you in need of a Kidney or a Relative does? Don't hesitate to contact me please.. Am a Blood Group O +.Am donating in order to save a dying Soul thanks
you can send email to onekidneydonor@gmail.com
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good Evening Nigerians... send email message to onekidneydonor@gmail.com if you need kidney,am a single donor not an agent and am not recruiting kidney donors please note.
www.Facebook.com/onekidneydonor

Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 6:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Help Share ...you might be saving a dying soul in need!!
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks to the few that message me,but haven't reach agreement yet...send email message to me one onekidneydonor@gmail.com
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Donating or selling?

1 Like

Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by Ewuro4: 1:51am On Jun 25, 2016
How much?
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmmm, you nko, don't you need it? You are too desperate oooooo, if you donate yours and you get a rewarding pay, won't you start kidnapping people to meet ends meet? Go Malaysia, you go see buyer. Hian! this life na wa, when you thought you have seen it all smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
@Op have you checked OLX?

2 Likes

Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks for your consign ...Up and healthy!!
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Have been away since... Haven't reach agreement with anyone yet ,send mail to onekidneydonor@gmail.com
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Here
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2016
cococandy:
Donating or selling?
hello dear
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
hi
Re: Am Donating A Kidney, Do You Or A Relations Needs? by onekidneydonor: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Used 200AH Inverter Battery For Sale / Pl / 12 Things All Men Need To Know Before Their First Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.